Prayers over marriage n job

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category
Please pray im finally going to counseling/ chaplain and going to use resources but it may tell my husband’s job abouy abuse etc.
My mom said he may blame me because of my past and of course i know that and fear that
But with her restating that had me in tears
I feel so defeated and just know i have to gry out of marrreguardless of what happens
She also said my husband will turn kids against me
But older two already seem that way
Plz pray for me my mentgeslth is gone and o cant do this
Plz pray ill have a job regardless

11 Likes

Father, thank You for this precious daughter of Yours, for her faith in You. Please help her; work a mighty change in her family. Father please give M777 strength and vision for the path You want her to walk. Help her to know Your will Lord, and to lean into Your Word, especially when she feels lost or tired. Please guard M777’s job or give her a better one. And provide her with safe and comfortable housing.

Please bless her time in counseling and keep what is discussed from being used against her. Turn her children’s hearts to You father and then toward their mother. Bless her husband and mother with hearts for You and with wisdom and compassion for the trials that face this family. Please make a way where there seems to be none. Thank You for what You are doing in this family Father. May all the suffering and all the blessings bring glory to You! We thank You for this!

In the Name above ALL names, Yeshua our great Kinsman-Redeemer we praise You and pray. Amen.

8 Likes

I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth (Psalm 121:1 - 121:2 NKJV)

Praying for you​:pray::heart:

5 Likes

I’m pleased for you that you will have someone qualified to discuss your problems with. Praying that you will receive empathy and godly advice.

A counsellor or chaplain should respect the confidentiality of whatever you share with him or her. I don’t understand why they would report to your husband’s boss. Is his boss paying for the counselling? I’m sorry if I’ve overlooked something you explained in a previous topic.

3 Likes

Resources I use could require his job to know since there is abuse ormhas been, i think

Bringing the whole situation again before the throne of grace. :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes