Prayers please!

Hello everyone! I’m requesting prayer for my friend Debbie who came down recently with covid and is in pretty bad shape(she’s fully jabbed btw :unamused:). Her Dr’s up until today have not prescribed her any medication to take at home. I highly suggested for her to ask them to prescribe Ivermectin…I’m praying they will :pray:. She cares for her severely handicap adult daughter and is very worried that she will come down with covid as well. Please pray for her complete healing, protection for her daughter Stephanie and over all her salvation! Thank you all so much. :pray::revolving_hearts:

21 Likes

Praying for Debbie to do well with a quick recovery. If it’s any consolation to you, my sister (fully vxd) and two other family members fought it for about 7-10 days to full recovery. Only meds were OTC NyQuil, Tylenol. They drank lots of water and rested. They all said it was like a flu with some body aches and sniffles, some fever. (And these are not healthy marathon runner type folks—pretty inactive for the most part.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your prayers! I just spoke with her a short while ago again. She has a pretty bad cough, malaise, brain fog, stomach issues, and cannot lift her head up off the pillow without feeling dizzy but in all she perked up a bit on the phone when I told her I was praying for her(she knows where I stand in my faith) and she tells me I always make her laugh so I had her going for a bit until a coughing fit came on :pleading_face: She seems in good spirits over all praise the Lord :pray: I’m believing for her healing as well as salvation.

5 Likes

I’m going to come back to this post later but I posted this on another thread that may be helpful to your friend. I don’t know.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing…I passed this on to her and learned something myself. :+1::blush:

1 Like

Okay, Little Debbie. First, Natalie, let me just say, and I don’t know if this will work for her, but because of my allergies, sinuses, and the wonderful smoke from wildfires earlier this spring and summer, I was having coughing fits like crazy. I had to use “Delsym” I think it is? Cough syrup that is 12 hour relief. I got the orange flavor and tried to down it like a shooter because I can’t stand medicine of any kind.

PERHAPS, that might help with her coughing fit. However, I think the coughing (remembering the information from the video provided) could prove beneficial at certain times. Of course, that was a “forced” cough mentioned and not a fit of coughing. So we’re back to square one on the whole solving the coughing issue.

In my trials with choking and no one around to help me, I have also noticed that lifting my left arm above my head, helps clear the airway. Since I have a stuffy nose right now, and laying down doesn’t quite help me in breathing all the time (plugged nose) I will lift my left arm and I can tuck it behind my head and I can breathe better. This might help Debbie as well? I don’t know.

But what we will say helps because we’ve seen it, is prayer and with that…

Loving Heavenly Father

Please pluck from Debbie, the ailments and afflictions from the wuhu coocoo as we like to call it now. Please pluck from her this virus and heal her expeditiously as a testimony to share through Debbie of the miracles of faith through Christ. We know You can do all, and as the Great Physician, You are capable of things no one else can do. May the glory go to You on her recovery and may she smile upon your name spoken in her presence.

Please wash over Natalie with peace and calm in her heart and mind as we ask the same for Debbie in these trying times. May we hear of You visiting her or your angels singing praise to You as she recovers.

Please guide the medical staff to perform with heart and not thought of money or greed or deceit or malice of any kind. Please confront the medical staff through some sort of sign or vision with a message fitly spoken to them. Please help in aide of Debbie’s daughter, Stephanie, who is in need of care as well.

May the workings of Your hands and Your ways be a reflection of hope and necessity in the lives of those needing salvation through You, Lord. And may they come to You as we ask that You guide them out of the prisons they’ve made for themselves, just as we have all done, where we need led out of them and into the open arms of Christ, waiting for us always.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

5 Likes

Thank you so much for passing on your wisdom, I’m so thankful for this forum and all the medical and spiritual blessing during this time we are all in. Your prayers are beautiful and i thank you for taking the time to lift us all up to our Heavenly Father! Be blessed brother! :pray:

2 Likes

Wait, wisdom? Well there’s a first for everything I suppose lol. You’re welcome for the knowledge for sure :wink:.

Well now I can’t say anything but thank you for your loving sentiment and compliment. You as do all who ask, deserve a loving and attentive response and let’s face it; The Lord desires us to be there for one another and we are spiritual brethren too. I am humbled by the joy and love in your heart, Natalie. May you be equally blessed with an over abundance of joy in your heart.

2 Likes

Lol yes wisdom…there are so many people out in this world giving not so wise advice :persevere:

1 Like

You do have a more than valid point there!

1 Like

Praise report!!! I spoke with Debbie just a few minutes ago and she is on the mend…she sounds so much better, slight cough but not as bad and she was back to her spunky self. Also so far no one else in her house including her daughter Stephanie came down with covid. Thank you all for your prayers! God Bless :pray:

3 Likes

Great news! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Woohoo!

2 Likes

Monoclonal antibody treatment. She has ten days from onset of symptoms. Also, melatonin…go read studies. You will no longer get Ivermectin the powers that be in US have made sure of that. Even the FLCCC site is no longer helpful. Pray and ask our ever merciful Father in Heaven through His son Jesus Christ will place His caring hands over ALL those suffering from COVID. I too have covid and my son. Prayers work!!!

2 Likes

Just saw this update…see prayers work even before we pray them!!! Thank you Lord for this fellowship!

3 Likes

Praying especially for her salvation and healing

1 Like

Praying for a speedy and complete healing for you and your son! :pray:

Yes! Thank you so much for your prayers :pray::revolving_hearts:

Amen! Yes absolutely awesome news! God is so good :raised_hands:

Yes ivermectin.

Maybe also strong doses of Vitamine C.

1 Like

Yay! Praise God.

1 Like