Predictions for 2022

I am not a comedian, but I was having fun coming up with some predictions for 2022. These are meant to be funny, feel free to add your own.

However, the key word is funny, no serious posts. We all know how dark the world is and how bad it may get in 2022. No reason to beat a dead horse. If you want to post serious stuff there are other threads on the forum where you can post serious topics. Off topic threads will be flagged for removal.

I’ll start off, feel free to add as many or as few as you like, have fun, laugh, enjoy yourself.

1. President Donald Trump will finally announce to the world he is actually bald and he has been wearing a hair piece for the last 40 years.

2. Creepy Joe will step down from power after he realizes he is no Longer able to smell people.

3. Elon Musk will release the first ever fully green personal propultion device. People will be able to fly anywhere without the use of aircraft. It will be powered by organic beans.

4. The classic 80s film Mad Max Beyond the Thunder Dome will be remade and renamed as “A Day in The Life of The Unvaxed” and it will be based on a true story.

5. Nancy Pelosi will Finally go to her AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meetings.

6. Aliens from another world will make contact, but will mistake K9s as the dominate species due to the Idiocy of our world leaders.

7. Joel Osteen will be named the richest man in the world after writing his newest best seller “Me, Myself and I”

8. Bacon will become the national meat and will find a place on the nations seal.

9. Elvis will come out of hiding after faking his death and announce to the world. That he has developed a cure for baldness (Looking at you President Trump).

10. Sylvester Stallone will star in another Rocky sequel. This time he will be going toe to toe with an aged boxer from the nursing home across the street.

11. Toilet paper will become the new global currency. In protest, activists who oppose the cutting down of trees for the making of toilet paper will refuse to clean themselves.

12. Dee Snider the lead singer of the 80s rock band known as “Twisted Sister” will be recognized as a fashion genius and be appointed president of the democratic parties public relations and advertisement commitee.

13. Acting Legend Bill Murray will announce he is running for President in 2024.

14. After decades of speculation we will finally learn the truth about how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.

15. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg will finally reveal the truth. He is not human, but rather a realistic and highly advanced android. He will state that he wanted to come out of the closet so to speak because he was tired of making excuses for his freakishly pasty complexion.

19 Likes

Those are great. Thanks for sharing them. I hope more will share as well. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

how funny !!!

5 Likes
  • Only the unvaxed will understand their language and will be able to translate to the aliens what the K9’s are saying.
  • The K9’s will be telling the Aliens to begin rounding up all the World Leaders and those that have been cruel to animals and put them in circuses or zoos or give them as servants or pets to the lonely and unfortunate. Some will be used to work the fields and take over the jobs that canines used to have to do.
  • Justin Trudeau - Canadian Prime Minister - will finally fully answer a question put before him instead of answering a question with a question or beating around the bush.
11 Likes

K9s actually will start ruling the world and will allow unlimited scratching in public and showing unconditional love to everyone, even Joe Biden.

The world will become a better, safer place. Biden and other world leaders will bow to their wisdom.

10 Likes

@suemerriam Sniffing of butts and telephone poles will also be mandated so we can get the latest news reports and know who is who. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• All construction and building material will be made from Lego blocks so when there is a catastrophe or tornadoes etc. we can ‘Build Back Better’ and even the children can help.
15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Needed this laugh today! Great topic!

12 Likes

Okay, fine, I’ll join.
Apple to release competitor iWatch for $2.00usd.

• It will only read “now”

Idiocracy will receive recategorisation from fiction comedy to documentary.

Everyone who allowed themselves scanned at airports will find themselves part of adult films and receive no royalties

Pharmacies will begin lottery systems for receiving prescriptions.

• Winner takes all scripts on the board even if not their order.

The Simpsons will have their genre changed to prophetic animation

For you alien fanatics, Donald Trump’s hair discovered to be alien life form.

Non believers will force mandate to make Christians physically carry a cross around.

• Most people at that time will denounce being a Christian.
    • at least they’ll finally be honest
12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew that hair didn’t look natural :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Those two you quoted are my favorites as well. Laughed out loud at the hair one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok I’ll bite…2022

• chickens will finally reveal what came first.

• Walmart will finally give up all pretense of having cashiers.

• Lays Potato Chips will actually put 100 Chips in a bag instead of 25 and Air

To be continued…

15 Likes

Nah, not going to happen. The PTB would have to use every chick in the book, pecking at them continually. Eventually, in one fowl swoop, the hens would chicken out and fly the coop with their secret still in tact. I know my peeps.

O.K. Not the greatest, but I tried. I do get points for effort don’t I? or at least a little scratch for all my troubles. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: now, let’s not run afowl of the PTB !
You get 5 :rooster::feather: :feather::feather::feather::feather: for this! :rofl:

9 Likes

I keep tell’n ya’ll…

…Disco, 8-Track Tapes, and Bell Bottoms are going to make a comeback :rofl:

9 Likes

2022…

The year that people around the world voluntarily contribute massive amounts of money to NASA after it is announced that All Globalists and Liberals want to colonize on Mars :partying_face:

10 Likes

If these globalists flying with the first rocket (launch in 2022!) I will give what I can give to make this dream possible! Off to the moon or mars, I dont care.

7 Likes

You will be able to tell they love him so much based on how they continually lift their legs to mark him.

8 Likes

Well, militant Islam would get free tickets to the moon, so they can worship their moon god, up close and personal…works for me, and I’m pretty sure Israel and the rest of sane society wouldn’t object :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Dallas these ones cracked me up!!

:joy: :rofl:

7 Likes

Good one Violet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like