Prion disease and "THE VAX"

This was a healthy client. We may never know on this side of life. Blessings!

Welcome Lizard!!!

Oh Jjk323, I also had an Oma and my own Mom was also an Oma! I can certainly understand your quandary. You have to do your own decision making and trust God with the rest. Only He knows the day and hour of when we go to meet Him and nothing will thwart His plans. No matter what, we serve a faithful King! I will be praying you make the right decision for her. All Omas are precious!!! I wish I had the opportunity to know mine better, as she lived in the Scwartzwald while I was an ocean away in the US.

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1 :dove:

2 Likes

Amen!!! Absent from the body, present with the Lord!!! 2Cor 5:8 :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@1jewel that was code for legitimate, but you were obviously not cleared for spellcheck. :mask: :scream:

3 Likes

I went to kindergarten and Grade 1 in Saskatoon. My father was in the navy. Yes there is/was a naval base in Saskatoon. I also remember catching measles, mumps, the flu, and colds as a child. Our community did not seem too concerned about isolating us from others. These diseases spread through families and classrooms. I only remember getting one vaccination at that time but it was not a needle. It was a liquid that we drank to protect us from polio. I had my children vaccinated with MMR etc. But they maybe had 6 shots during their childhood. There were no ill effects that I’m aware of. My point here is that the vax for covid is very different. It uses mRNA to deliver genetic code for making proteins in our cells. That alone sets off red flags in my brain. What is going to happen every time a vaccinated person enounters a corona virus, as in the common cold? Their cells will be triggered to make spike proteins. Will that trigger a cytokine storm, thus causing an auto-immune problem. How many spike proteins can our cells cope with before our own immune system kicks off? Secondly, I would never let anyone inject me with anything containing genetic code. How do we know how that code will interface with our own DNA? Mutations happen all the time. What if our DNA was preparing to replicate as it does to make new cells and the mRNA code got inserted into our DNA? mRNA is small enough to enter a cell nucleus where the DNA is stored. Finally, I believe the Holy Spirit warned me not to get vaccinated. Lastly, I just don’t trust big pharma. These global corporations have no soul. They don’t care about individuals. They care about profits. I really appreciate the boldness and courage of Pastor JD to continue doing his weekly prophecy updates. When I listen to him, I feel that my own thoughts and concerns are validated. I really appreciate being able to tune in each week to hear what he has to share with us. I also appreciate this forum where I can converse openly with other Christians. God bless everyone here.

7 Likes

Just saying it’s interesting that there’s suddenly a news story about an outbreak of “unknown neurological disease.” And no, this says nothing about it being linked to the vaccs, it’s simply the timing of the topic that caught my attention. Keep praying :dove:

3 Likes

Please read to the end :thinking:

5 Likes

LOL, :joy::joy::joy:…I got this mental picture of people standing in line, waiting their turn to flex their muscles and have their ligaments squeezed & pinched by trained Vaxers…to see if they qualify.

1 Like

Yes. This is exactly what I wrote about. I have been teaching science, including genetics, biology, immunity, and epidemiology to middle and high school students for years. This mRNA “vaccine” is a genetic code for the manufacture of particular proteins (in this case–spike proteins). Vaccines contain disabled viruses (we can’t call them dead because viruses are non-living things to begin with) in order to trigger an immune response. The immune response involves triggering the bodies T cells and B cells to first recognize the invader in the cell and then destroy it in order to protect the rest of the cells from the identified invader. This mRNA delivery system is not a vaccine. It is genetic code which will interfere with cells, protein production, and potentially interfere with the DNA inside the nucleus of cells. Cytokine storm to follow. Not a vaccine at all.

8 Likes

I appreciate your thoughts and believe you may be on target with where life is headed.

1 Like

Thank you- I will join you in prayer. There are 3 nurses and one PA in my family. They all believe in the vaccines. They have had them and most of my family members with no side effects as of yet. I am trying to be strong in not getting a vaccine but I do not have the medical background. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for this article and absolutely love reading the research! Even without further reading past the abstract, read the limitations of the research… Do you recall the swine flu epidemic in the 70’s, along with the outcomes of administering a vaccine without sufficient research? Viruses are not new and are not going away. What about the amount of deaths from HIV and not one vaccine at this point? Again, I would not deny anyone who wants to take any vaccine, but it should be a choice, especially noting it is still experimental with no long term effects identified, further animal studies, etc, for a virus that is 99.5% curable for age 65 and under. You accused me of wanting to kill my patients… just sooooooooo wrong! Our Father created us with some amazing immune systems. It is he Who holds the answers. I wish you well as you receive your vaccine. In His Care.

6 Likes

Doesn’t Amir support the vaccination rollout?

Genetically altered?

1 Like

I think I heard that Amir has already been vaccinated? ( kinda sounds like our pets, huh? )…but I’m not 100% sure. Also saw today where Franklin Graham is also touting the vaccine to Christians now too:/ There’s probably not going to be too many that “see” what is happening and where this is going …and that is the hard part. It’s so frightening to see this level of blindness. Covid doesn’t scare me, but the insanity and total lack of logic really does.

9 Likes

Well said Catfaire!!! PTL for JD, his team and willingness to go against the norm!!! How many times as young children was it said to us, “If everyone is jumping off a bridge, are you going to follow them?” Not a Bible verse but good advise! I also have been convicted to not take this vaccine. Nothing surrounding this entire pandemic makes sense except what is written in the scriptures! It is all falling into place! Worthy! Worthy! Worthy! Is the Lamb Who was slain!!! :sheep::latin_cross::arrow_up::fire::dove::heart:

9 Likes

​SEND THIS TO THEM…
Family Financial Disclosure Form for COVID-19 Injections – English

9 Likes

That covers everything. I bet this form is not given to a single person getting this vaccine? …I’m guessing it’s not used at all?

2 Likes