Prion disease and "THE VAX"

Just hang on a little more. You can go onto www.AmericanFrontlineDoctors.com for information and the www.nvic.org for information about the vaccine problems. Put your absolute Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Ask Him when you pray to protect your family and your own mind from the pressures. Get into the Word everyday. There is strength in the Word.

Everyone seems to be weary of this virus, vaccine, the masks topics and I am tired as well. The apostle Paul talks many times in his letters about running a race. The race is called “Life”. Think about running in a 5K run…can you just put on your tennis shoes & run it? No! You train build strength, distance, timing, endurance and set your heart and mind on winning. Life is difficult but the Word of God is powerful. Hope this note helps you.

6 Likes

As I understand it, the standard timeframe for developing and testing vaccines is, at minimum, ten years. Since we know next to nothing about side effects, long term or otherwise, I think it’s dicey to claim that a person is more likely to be in the .03% Covid death group than in the group that gets vaccine side effects.

Well, we will find out in the next year or two, won’t we? People taking the vaccine right now ARE the experiment.

9 Likes

I think you misrepresent the data.
Death rate is age and comorbidity dependent. Like many diseases.
Death from covid is 20% in people over 80 where I live. It does decline as you are younger for sure, but 70-80 is a large group of people that would like to live longer.
Many people in these trials have had the vaccine for a year, when you look at the earliest trials.
We’ve had the experiment, we know the death rate at certain ages.
If we allow more people to get covid and run that experiment then we can continue the Euthansia of the elderly that is already playing out in front of us

Hello and thank you for your comment.
My point is this: we are injecting people with what is called a ‘vaccine’ (which it is not) for a pandemic (which it is not): does this not make you uncomfortable?

I have 30 years of extensive nursing experience and have witnessed certain strains of flu that have killed the elderly at much higher rates than Covid.
The entire world is pushing their agenda onto ‘us’ and it is false information: this is alarming!
I am presently taking courses on adolescent counseling and one thing we learn is that everything is about perspective. Learning comes from listening to another’s perspective and my experience is my perspective. First and foremost, my perspective is that I have no peace with God regarding this “vaccine”. My faith in God instructs me to be honest and truthful.
God Bless you,

Vanessa Schoettle-Cain

Paperless Post Yahoo Mail Stationery

8 Likes

We can still be great. Us Patriots and those who believe in what America stands for, no matter what side they are on, just need to come together and stand for what is right. Also, while trusting in God and knowing what happens is what he is allowing. But that doesn’t mean we just stand around and let things happen. We are here to still fight for what is right. Whatever is happening is happening for a reason. We will get through this with God’s Armor and Faith.

6 Likes

Awwwe. Well you know me…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I kind of agree with Ashley.

1 Like

Ppl still got covid after vaccine…so it’s not an absolute. I’m not doing it. I’m not in fear for a cold virus of 99.9 percent death rate

7 Likes

Yes they did get it after vaccine, but at a rate of 95% less than unvaccinated people. And 0 people died or got Severe covid.
It may be 99.9% Case fatality rate. For my Oma it’s 20% death rate. If you gave it to my Oma I’d be very upset

Please show me evidence that influenza strains are more deadly In patients 80+.
What strains have a higher mortality?
Your experience counts for nothing as it is purely anecdotal

Hi Guys. I lost the thread where someone did ask about the Book of Enoch 2 &3 These books are to be rejected as they were written by Gnositc Cults.

The Book of Enoch that was found if the dead sea scrolls is a trustworthy copy

1 Like

Do you know if the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine is any better? I know it is experimental and that alone is enough to dissuade me from taking it, but my husband is thinking about it because it is not an MRNA vaccine.

1 Like

Sorry if I started a problem here. I was referencing Enoch not for religious purposes but rather as a historical book.

“Jesus has given us authority over the power of the enemy and nothing shall in anyway harm us (Luke 10:17-19).” Let God be true and every man a liar. Whose report shall you believe** ? I shall believe the report of the Lord.
What is amazing is that my relationship with Jesus Christ allows me to walk in faith: I know who directs my steps. I don’t make choices on statistics; I make choices as the spirit leads me. In Daniel, we are told that 'those who have insight (wisdom) will understand. I am confident in this. God Bless.

5 Likes

That is not an answer to the question I asked.
Please answer and then we can discuss instead of random scripture and superlatives. The scripture reference have no bearing to statistical analysis. Please discuss the topic presented rationally.

Wow look at that, another effective study.

Also, if that is true what you say, I also believe the way the spirit leads and it leads me to believe the vaccines work based on all the stats.

So who is right?

This was flagged. Would anyone like to explain why?

What does scripture say about statistical analysis and its application to the real world?
“I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. “

Does this not also apply to statical population analysis ?

Praying for you and encourage you to trust God in all you do. You are honoring your parents as God has commanded and I am sure it is so difficult even if you had all your family supporting you. Since they are pressuring you, just remember (who) you are dealing with and ask the Lord to strengthen you each and every time. If we resist the devil, he WILL flee! James 4:7 God bless dear friend!

Update. I did get a call from one of my mom’s nurses and she told me to come to her window and she would open it for me to converse and be near her. Its not perfect but sure is an answer to my prayer to be close to her. Thank you, again for your encouragement.

2 Likes

The Truth is always a great place to begin. Gods peace be upon you.

I think its so very sinister as Bill and Mel smirked about the “next pandemic/outbreak will get their attention” that the healthcare folks take the jab first…Hmmm, did it dawn on anyone that if they take out the healthcare professionals and immobilize/paralyze the hospitals and first responders when the real sickness/pandemic comes then there will be complete panic and chaos??! These people are evil and sinister to the core. Literally every single minute detail has been pre-planned. They serve THEIR father​:imp: well. :rage::disappointed::syringe::skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes