Prion disease and "THE VAX"

Yes I absolutely believe that! Time… will show the truth to all that is happening

Praise the Lord for small mercies. My son is in the hospital-committed-and very angry at me. How I’d love to wrap my arms around him and tell him it’s all going to be alright. But he knows that I am with him in spirit, anger aside. And I with him. Some bonds are very strong indeed. I am happy for you and your mom.

1 Like

What spirit are you listening to? You seem to want to justify your taking the vaccine or convince those of us who dont want it to take it and if that is what you believe is right for you then God bless God loves all Hope you can understand there are still many who are not Christians that wont take it because the research is so limited. They are placing major fear as a factor and NOBODY (govt, pharm, md, hosp) will be responsible for ANY bad effects that may come from this unstudied vaccine. You dont think thats just a little suspicious!! Just even
Enough to say “ nope Ill wait it out a year or two” and see what happens Good for you putting so much trust in this world and how they are controlling us I believe Ill trust God and His word and pray I am under His protection God bless you and your family May you all stay healthy and give Glory to God All things on His time

6 Likes

Thank you for your input! I am also in the healthcare field and I refuse to take the vaccine and will be saving my money just in case my job might make it mandatory.

6 Likes

Hi Kimberleeimj~ I am still trying to figure out how to use this site and where to go etc ~ I’m sorry i didn’t see you had posted till other day~ and just now realizing some new things~ I saw that film too~ so sad they themselves have allowed their own delusion~ I pray thier eyes to be opened spiriturally if possible! so much obvious 'fake jabs and fake receptors of the fake jabs` delusional ops for the sheeple!

Your claim that it is unstudied is False.
How do you dispute the Randomized controlled trials published, including the Real World Data in Israel showing 90% effectiveness and their current Rate of Transmission (Rt) of 0.53? Please offer some rational discussion regarding the scientific numbers. I can wait.

Your claim of not listening to the spirit is Inappropriate as how can you judge that?

1 Like

Hello Jjk232,

I think what people are saying about the safety of the vaccine is that it is new technology (mRNA) which has never been used before and that the longitudinal studies are not available because the vaccine was rolled out under emergency circumstances (the pandemic). As such, the people taking the vaccines currently are in the “study group”. Many of us, are not willing to be the guinea pigs so to speak. You are entitled to your opinions. You are entitled to get vaccinated. Those of us who choose not to, hope that we won’t be ostracized by practices such as vaccine passports that will then serve to coerce some people into getting a vaccine they don’t want in order to maintain the freedoms they used to enjoy before this whole pandemic started. God bless you and give you wisdom in your research and decision making.

Catherine

6 Likes

The issue that is on this forum is people post unverified information expecting engagement. However, they then refuse to engage in rational discussion regarding the information posted.

While people can disagree on opinions, there is no disagreement with good evidence unless there is a disagreement on certain methodologies, which is definitely open for discussion.

2 Likes

Very wise advise!!!,
BUT both parties have to agree to disagree, before they can be respectful and loving. If one of the party refuses to agree to that , then it’s , game on ad nauseam. Doc

3 Likes

Yes, I agree with you…something is definitely wrong with the whole agenda. I will pray along with you, as most of my friends, even believers, have taken the vax in spite of listening to the videos I have sent them. If nothing else, I don’t want to get sick from the vax, and no, I don’t think it’s the MOB, but something (at the least) getting us used to the idea of that eventuality. I am so shocked at just how fast this is all happening, that it’s hard to believe it has not been in the works for a long time.
Pastor JD is doing yeomans duty in this work of his…I am so thankful for him and pray for he and his family.

7 Likes

You can go onto the CDC for earlier stats on flu vs covid. You can get information from www.greenmedinfo.com from Sayer Ji a researcher. You can listen to Del Bigtree on the High Wire, you might find him on BitChute.
The issues with the flu go with the co-morbidities of the elderly population. 2020 & 2021 flu rates were not recorded. Everything is now covid. There was a research study that came out of John Hopkins School of Medicine the day after Thanksgiving 2020. An Economist Researcher did a study on the Flu vs Covid death rates according to age. You can look that up.
A comment…be gentle with your brothers & sisters in Christ. We are not the enemy. Do your own research if you want counts/data.

4 Likes

I’m sorry if this has already been asked and answered - trying to find medical articles which prove that a person will shed the virus after receiving the covid shot and for how long afterwards this will happen to show my many skeptical friends.
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I too will continue to trust in the Lord, the Holy Spirit and that "gut feeling which I feel is the holy Spirit guiding me. When I feel fear and confusion I know this is not of God and I pray. i pray to Jesus in His Holy name for protecion and wisdom. Our God will not fail us if we lean into him! God bless us all with enduring faith. In Jesus name, AMEN

4 Likes

I agree. We should be gentle with our brothers and sisters. We are all on the same team and in this together. I pray for all christians to remember the simple reminder…“What would Jesus do?” Much love and respect and hope for us all.
Pastor J.D. is
spot on as I see it and if the time lines are different, he tells us that if he is wrong he will apologize and be happy to see his grandchildren raised. His research and sources fit everything he teaches. Pray for him…Pray for us all. God bless all of Gods children with faith and wisdom, stay in the word <3 Amen

2 Likes

@Godsdaughter

I agree. And I also believe that clc363 has been very kind and very generous in sharing resources, time, and data which jjk232 can easily look up himself in the event his goal is to separate fact from fiction. It would not be kind nor loving to promote what has been proven empirically to be false.

It takes a good deal of love and humility for others to view both sides of an issue, and to search for objective data that is unbiased by the multi-million dollar financial incentives, which CDC, WHO, HHS and a multitude of pharmaceautical astro turfers receive from the pharmaceutical industry to promote their wares, aka, vaccines and chemical treatments of disease.

Just some thoughts, IMHO.

3 Likes

with all due respect, what is your clinical background in regard to your stated expertise of these topics? By what objective standard do you claim that 30 years of clinical experience and training count for nothing?

3 Likes

Anyone’s anecdotal experience is not evidence. N of 1 data is not science as it is all subject to bias. Mine or your experience does not determine if something has a cause and effect.
The entire point is that no one on this forum is having any discussion of the peer reviewed, least biased data available.

1 Like

I’m sorry but your answer did not address the 2 questions I asked.

Letting this go in favor of Twi’s request.

1 Like

I think there is a loving discussion that needs to be had here, but many seem to be simply directing comments at each other. “Address only the content of the post and not the poster.”

AND it should be kept in mind that this is the Prayer Request category.

I’m not sure if anyone is still considering the original request. If this continues to be the case this topic will be locked.

6 Likes

Thank you Twi,
appreciate the direction.

2 Likes