Prion disease and "THE VAX"

Hello all. I haven’t taken the vaccine yet and don’t want to. Both my parents have and they seem ok but I think they might be let down as everything (the world) didn’t go back to normal yet; I don’t think it every will and have told them as much. My work hasn’t required the vaccine yet and hope they won’t. I see so much delusion and deception occurring that I’m tempted to not care. I’m encouraged by this outlet available on this website and am praying for the requests I come across. One good thing from the trouble times we are in is I’m finding myself seeking out Jesus and repentance. God is near each of us that calls upon Him in faith.

5 Likes

So it sounds like we’re hearing opinions on both sides. Random person allegedly died post vaccine, millions being vaccinated daily in USA and many in Israel with no mass amounts of death (say compared to millions of covid deaths).

Now imagine this, hear me out.
Imagine someone decided to try to find out if there was any adverse events. Now imagine that you tried to remove the biases of the people getting treatments vs no treatments.
Now imagine someone also removed the bias of the investigators. Say like something Double Blinded, placebo controlled??
Now imagine, I know this is crazy.
Imagine someone did that! And now imagine they told people about it ???! Imagine that they published it for all to see?
Wow.
Now imagine it is written right here:

2 Likes

Hi William. Welcome to our forum. You will find varying opinions on this website. My is different than most. But I wanted to welcome :slight_smile: I think that the virus is real but hyped and we don’t need a vax, wont take it. And am hopeful for things to open soon. I believe there is a lot of deception but that we are alive at a time where God is revealing to us more than it will end up being a NWO plan (which is certainly coming–just don’t think it is the season for that). My school of thought is that it will be getting better as it gets worse…lol. Which may sound messed up. But what I mean is that I believe the economy will open and COVID will fade and we won’t just go back to normal but super normal. This is just based on my own research. And its only limited as long as supplies last (yuk yuk). But my perspective is it won’t last long…but i believe we will veer into normal more than global NWO takeover. Blessings.

Here’s another one:

A study funded by (Gasp!) Bill gates!

Too bad doesn’t show as good efficacy of AZ vaccine against Brazil variant.

You would think if Bill Gates was the big globalist pushing all the vaccines on everyone, that each trial published would be in favor of the vaccine. However this was not.

Too bad the delusions are just here in this forum.

Now imagine ALL , also, legitimate scientific opinions, that are/ and have been contrary to NEJM report being systematically SCRUBBED of all social media, google, tweeter,YouTube and MSM, leaving nothing but pro-vaccine information to make my “informed decision”, whether to get the non-vaccine, vaccine shot. For a virus with a survival for people 69 years old or younger, between 99.5 percent and 99.997 percent, while for those 70 or older, it is an estimated 94.6 percent.
Then imagine that medical malpractice cases involve minor injuries, 80% of cases are related to severe patient injuries or deaths . (Harvard Health, 2019)
I’m just saying IMAGINE.
I have no problem imagining the god of this world, is running one of his games on the whole human race.
All this imagining is is making me tired :sleeping:
Doc

5 Likes

Opinions are just that. Opinions.
Where I live, if over 80 years old, case fatality rate is 20%. 1 in 5 die.

I want my Oma to live. 95% prevention of infection, being confirmed In real world data, seems like a good deal. If she gets covid, she’ll die. She got the vaccine so she’ll live.

1 Like

I am shocked also…same happening in the hospital I work in…something in me feels that this might be the strong delusion starting?..just can’t explain the masses following such a dangerous thing?..In other times, there would be a huge outcry for longer studies, clinical trials, etc. before anyone would want a jab to their arm. Maybe there is a huge outcry, and it’s being heavily censored, idk. May God help us :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

AMEN !!! Just don’t understand why, people can’t see mine are right :lying_face:

I am almost 80, I have auto immune disease issues galore, with age , I have become VERY sensitive to many Rx’s that I used to take with impunity, I had to cut all my medicines down, what used to help, became poison, I have been fighting (some) doctors for years now, because they want me to fit into their box, and refuse to listen to anecdotal evidence, also there has been no legitimate trials on this, so called vaccine. I base my opinion not on what people say here, but on my own common sense.

Guess everyone is free to make their own choice based on what they feel is right for them. Since the fruit eating episode, from the tree of good/evil, duality reared it’s ugly head , humans will never agree on anything. If I took it and died, I would be with the Lord, if I don’t take it and die, I’ll be with the Lord , If I live longer any die “naturally”, I’ll be with the Lord. It’s a win win situation, I am part of the Body of Christ TODAY.
I chose to live and let live brother. Blessing to you and your Oma. Doc

10 Likes

Doc, what are “ligament” trials? those sound painful …sorry, just had to :joy::joy:

1 Like

This was a healthy client. We may never know on this side of life. Blessings!

Welcome Lizard!!!

Oh Jjk323, I also had an Oma and my own Mom was also an Oma! I can certainly understand your quandary. You have to do your own decision making and trust God with the rest. Only He knows the day and hour of when we go to meet Him and nothing will thwart His plans. No matter what, we serve a faithful King! I will be praying you make the right decision for her. All Omas are precious!!! I wish I had the opportunity to know mine better, as she lived in the Scwartzwald while I was an ocean away in the US.

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1 :dove:

2 Likes

Amen!!! Absent from the body, present with the Lord!!! 2Cor 5:8 :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@1jewel that was code for legitimate, but you were obviously not cleared for spellcheck. :mask: :scream:

3 Likes

I went to kindergarten and Grade 1 in Saskatoon. My father was in the navy. Yes there is/was a naval base in Saskatoon. I also remember catching measles, mumps, the flu, and colds as a child. Our community did not seem too concerned about isolating us from others. These diseases spread through families and classrooms. I only remember getting one vaccination at that time but it was not a needle. It was a liquid that we drank to protect us from polio. I had my children vaccinated with MMR etc. But they maybe had 6 shots during their childhood. There were no ill effects that I’m aware of. My point here is that the vax for covid is very different. It uses mRNA to deliver genetic code for making proteins in our cells. That alone sets off red flags in my brain. What is going to happen every time a vaccinated person enounters a corona virus, as in the common cold? Their cells will be triggered to make spike proteins. Will that trigger a cytokine storm, thus causing an auto-immune problem. How many spike proteins can our cells cope with before our own immune system kicks off? Secondly, I would never let anyone inject me with anything containing genetic code. How do we know how that code will interface with our own DNA? Mutations happen all the time. What if our DNA was preparing to replicate as it does to make new cells and the mRNA code got inserted into our DNA? mRNA is small enough to enter a cell nucleus where the DNA is stored. Finally, I believe the Holy Spirit warned me not to get vaccinated. Lastly, I just don’t trust big pharma. These global corporations have no soul. They don’t care about individuals. They care about profits. I really appreciate the boldness and courage of Pastor JD to continue doing his weekly prophecy updates. When I listen to him, I feel that my own thoughts and concerns are validated. I really appreciate being able to tune in each week to hear what he has to share with us. I also appreciate this forum where I can converse openly with other Christians. God bless everyone here.

7 Likes

Just saying it’s interesting that there’s suddenly a news story about an outbreak of “unknown neurological disease.” And no, this says nothing about it being linked to the vaccs, it’s simply the timing of the topic that caught my attention. Keep praying :dove:

3 Likes

Please read to the end :thinking:

5 Likes

LOL, :joy::joy::joy:…I got this mental picture of people standing in line, waiting their turn to flex their muscles and have their ligaments squeezed & pinched by trained Vaxers…to see if they qualify.

1 Like

Yes. This is exactly what I wrote about. I have been teaching science, including genetics, biology, immunity, and epidemiology to middle and high school students for years. This mRNA “vaccine” is a genetic code for the manufacture of particular proteins (in this case–spike proteins). Vaccines contain disabled viruses (we can’t call them dead because viruses are non-living things to begin with) in order to trigger an immune response. The immune response involves triggering the bodies T cells and B cells to first recognize the invader in the cell and then destroy it in order to protect the rest of the cells from the identified invader. This mRNA delivery system is not a vaccine. It is genetic code which will interfere with cells, protein production, and potentially interfere with the DNA inside the nucleus of cells. Cytokine storm to follow. Not a vaccine at all.

8 Likes

I appreciate your thoughts and believe you may be on target with where life is headed.

1 Like