Prion disease and "THE VAX"

Thank you- I will join you in prayer. There are 3 nurses and one PA in my family. They all believe in the vaccines. They have had them and most of my family members with no side effects as of yet. I am trying to be strong in not getting a vaccine but I do not have the medical background. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for this article and absolutely love reading the research! Even without further reading past the abstract, read the limitations of the research… Do you recall the swine flu epidemic in the 70’s, along with the outcomes of administering a vaccine without sufficient research? Viruses are not new and are not going away. What about the amount of deaths from HIV and not one vaccine at this point? Again, I would not deny anyone who wants to take any vaccine, but it should be a choice, especially noting it is still experimental with no long term effects identified, further animal studies, etc, for a virus that is 99.5% curable for age 65 and under. You accused me of wanting to kill my patients… just sooooooooo wrong! Our Father created us with some amazing immune systems. It is he Who holds the answers. I wish you well as you receive your vaccine. In His Care.

6 Likes

Doesn’t Amir support the vaccination rollout?

Genetically altered?

1 Like

I think I heard that Amir has already been vaccinated? ( kinda sounds like our pets, huh? )…but I’m not 100% sure. Also saw today where Franklin Graham is also touting the vaccine to Christians now too:/ There’s probably not going to be too many that “see” what is happening and where this is going …and that is the hard part. It’s so frightening to see this level of blindness. Covid doesn’t scare me, but the insanity and total lack of logic really does.

9 Likes

Well said Catfaire!!! PTL for JD, his team and willingness to go against the norm!!! How many times as young children was it said to us, “If everyone is jumping off a bridge, are you going to follow them?” Not a Bible verse but good advise! I also have been convicted to not take this vaccine. Nothing surrounding this entire pandemic makes sense except what is written in the scriptures! It is all falling into place! Worthy! Worthy! Worthy! Is the Lamb Who was slain!!! :sheep::latin_cross::arrow_up::fire::dove::heart:

9 Likes

​SEND THIS TO THEM…
Family Financial Disclosure Form for COVID-19 Injections – English

9 Likes

That covers everything. I bet this form is not given to a single person getting this vaccine? …I’m guessing it’s not used at all?

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this. It really makes one consider the long-term, far-reaching effects of a decision so many seem to be taking pretty lightly.

Posts like this keep me coming back to this forum. The search for truth is not easy these days.

3 Likes

Amen. :blush:

Yes, indeed. I had the same thought. The form and information contained therein made me think…and I’m not getting the injections! This really brings home the sobriety with which we should approach this decision.

2 Likes

Personally, I think we will be able to tell the vaxed from the unvaxed. I think we will hear it in their speech, see it in their actions And then within a year we’ll likely be reading their obit. Sorry for a harsh reality slap but it’s a trend I’m seeing. Someone who I had known for a while got vaxed & the next time I saw them they were a totally different person almost INSISTING I get the shot! I nearly told them to sod off, but then I remembered my manners & shut my yap.

Actually, that’s something you guys can pray for me about. Discernment on timing or when to say what & how…I’m very blunt but my passions give me a very nervous stomach that occasionally makes witnessing a challenge. If I push past the nervous stomach and the “passion” then it seems have been able to say something…so seldom now though. I can’t remember being this quiet. Ask anyone who knows me & they will tell you that my silence is deafening.

I’ll be praying for the prayer requests here in a bit. I just need to finish making my list. Shalom

3 Likes

That’s an interesting observation. My mother and a co-worker both reported that “I didn’t feel like myself” the day after the shot. My mom described it as a feeling of floating over her own body, observing herself. An “out-of-body experience” is how she termed it. Yikes.

I’m blunt.

She saw her spirit leaving her body. I’ve had that experience only once in my lifetime and that was way back in the early 1990’s. I’m here to tell you this, 1/2 a hit of acid is WAY TOO MUCH acid. lol
That was before I came back to the LORD a few years later. It was during that trip where I saw and experienced exactly what your Mom said. When I talked to a ‘spiritual therapist’ as they are dubbed now, Pastoral person, I was told that I had witnessed my spirit leaving my body and that if the cord ever was disconnected it was pretty much game over. Basically spiritually dead.

I heard the change in my own doctor’s voice after he got vaxxed. First he was all calm and relaxed and “don’t worry about it.” Now… “oh no no you need to get vaxxed to protect your family.” WHAT???

Anyway, I’m heading to bed. Stay prayed up and read your Bible every day! Anything as long as you’re reading it. At this point I don’t even think it matters if it’s the same passages. Just get cuddly with the LORD.

3 Likes

Catfaire - you post is excellent - well stated and easily understood. As I read through your words I was reminded that we are created in the image of God. Within us is the IMMUNE SYSTEM He designed, to protect us from viral and bacterial attacks upon our body - or anything that threatens our health as human beings. I’m now 76 years old and have been a Christian since the age of 12. I too remember receiving the “smallpox vaccination” in school…as well as the “mumps/measles” jab. When all of these “immunizations” began…so began the agenda of the beast as far as I’m concerned. And here we are, in 2021. God gave us the immune system so that if we are infected with something, it is our immune system that is designed to fight against it. But when we intentionally inject garbage into our bodies, it goes against the laws of nature God has instituted. And of course, over a span of time, the “jab” is now being used for godless, evil purposes. Thank you for sharing what you did. God bless you and may peace surround you today.

4 Likes

From what I understand Trump to weighed in on getting the vax recently on Maria Bartiromo. The sense I am getting from all three of them (Graham, Turmp, Amir) is the interest for the Trump economy to have a chance to thrive in America by opening the economy. Trump certainly saw the vax as a way to alleviate concerns everyone was spooked into. So since Graham and Amir are on the Trump train, they would also see it as a way of overcoming leftist provocation to shutdown economies.

Marianne,

Thanks for the insight about what my Mom probably experienced. Honestly, it’s a terrifying side-effect.

I’m going to be more observant of those I know who have taken the needle. I work at a school, and most staff fell over themselves to get vaccinated, so there’s no shortage of subjects for my observations. Vaccinations started about two weeks ago.

I have noticed that some of these people seem more edgy, anxious and bad-tempered, which doesn’t make sense. Logic says they should feel better and more relaxed if they believe they are protected from harm. I initially chalked it up to plandemic anti-social behavior, but now I’m wondering…

And, yes, I’m in the Word everyday. I love the Creator of the Universe so much! We serve an awesome Father!

6 Likes

Please keep me posted. I suspect they have perfected the technology for removal of the God-gene as they call it. :pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

Where did you see on Israeli News because Israeli News Live on iconnectfx has been speaking on this too. Interestingly enough with the CDCs website having “Zombie Preparedness” !!? I know in my heart JD is right this jab isnt the Mark of the Beast but a precursor and a way for Bill Gates and the elites to depopulate. It’s no wonder I am an empty shell of myself and never laugh anymore like the joyful person I once was…its so dark. Thanks for your post because I wondered if this Prion disease in the vax was coming up anywhere else or if other people heard this too!! God bless you dear sister.

(Mat 16:18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

2 Likes