Prion disease and "THE VAX"

I’m sorry you can’t see your mom. Will they bring her outside for you to visit at a “safe distance.” Can you check her out of the facility? It appears they have mandated Vx for their patients? This is so wrong. Our elderly are suffering. Nobody should be treated like this. Bless you both.

1 Like

If this is your real name, it’s beautiful. I’ve never heard it before. Is it pronounced HI leen?

I think it’s horrific what they’ve done to our food. And our livestock. They’ve created all sorts of allergies with their genetically altered, drought and pest resistant strains of wheat alone. Why do think everyone is gluten intolerant or celiac? God only knows what it’s done to our overall health. People are sicker than ever before with mental illnesses and autoimmune diseases. Could it be related? I think so. And I was a nurse for many years before my whole nervous system and the rest of my body was poisoned by an antibiotic! FDA approved. You’ll forgive me if I don’t trust “the science.”

7 Likes

God bless

Yes but Amir got jab I hear

The bible does not day tricked it just say have to to have tinbuy or sell…it doesn’t say immediately or

Thank you, Aliyah for your kind words. My mom is bed- ridden and cannot leave her room. I cannot go into her room as she shares it with another lady. I pray that it won’t be too much longer before I can come see her. She did get covid in Dec. and has refused the experimental vaccine.

2 Likes

I watched his program! He is warning the medical system to STOP the vx IMMEDIATELY! There are already thousands of variants, and people who have taken the jab won’t have sufficient auto immunity to fight them off. If people don’t die from the vx, they’re gonna die en masse after exposure to the variants. I pray we are not here to see it. And I pray that sickness and the threat of death will wake people up to the reality of eternal life and their only God and savior, Jesus Christ :pray:t3::heart:

6 Likes

When a person turns to the Lord, admits they are a sinner, and calls out to Jesus for salvation, they have eternal life. Eternal Life. For it is by grace you are saved, through faith. It is a gift from God, lest any man should boast.

I can boast of nothing, as only Jesus and his finished work is how I received the gift of salvation. That is why he said on the cross “It is Finished.” Eternal life is not “temporary” life. We can do nothing to “earn” our salvation, it is a gift from God.

Hence, we can do nothing to retain it either, as we are not “renting” it till our next sin. For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. We are sinners saved by grace. If I had to earn my salvation, and retain it by being sinless, I’d be lost. When saved, we long to do what is pleasing to the Lord, we long to walk in obedience to his Word, his laws are written on our hearts. Yet we are no longer under the bondage of the law, else if we erred in one point, its over. Please share your thoughts about Gal. 1:8-9.

4 Likes

Hi Aliyah,
Your knowledge of this is really extensive, wow. Thank you for sharing this! I was trying to study some of this out on a recent thread on the days of Noah, you might be interested in. Actually, I think you would be the resident expert. I would love to hear what you have to say. My posts were toward the end. We share in common also your sentiments about allopathic models of the medical industrial complex. I had training as a medical assistant, and I too took an antibiotic, many years ago, and it ruined my ligaments. and caused many problems. I’m sorry you too experienced what you did from abx. We are both type A+ too.

1 Like

You are welcome to PM (reply by message) to leave me the link to the Days if Noah article. This thread is getting too long for me to find things! I’m not super old but feel like I’m 90 most days :joy::roll_eyes:Also, I suspect, by your symptoms, we may have been affected by the same class of antibiotic. Would like to know more about what happened and how you’re coping. Blessings!

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Amir got v still right?
Your from ireland did u protest freedom day? I watched england. I live in Europe

I also received vaccine both doses.
No issues, now no covid and won’t spread it to my elderly parents.

Who’s living In Fear now?

I didn’t know there was a protest, so no I didn’t. I live in n Ireland which is part of uk.

Yes, I do agree with Gal 1:8,9 First of all Galatians was written because there were Jews who wanted to reintroduce the Jewish Law for the Galatian believers, which is wrong. These verses also do prove the point that I am trying to make. I would contend that any one that is actually accursed will not gain entrance to heaven, which contradicts the once saved always saved doctrine (Calvinism). The two statements can not be reconciled.

I contend that people can and do attain salvation form Jesus, but also we can backslide and fall away from the grace of God. If this were not possible then we would have no free will. There are many examples of this. The parable of the 10 virgins. All were Christians. The 5 wise virgins make the rapture and the 5 foolish miss the rapture! The only difference was that the 5 foolish lacked oil.
That is an insufficient prayer time with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. A lack of relationship with Him. I do not know what the threshold is as I am not Jesus and He yearns to fellowship with you.

There is also the parable of the wicked servant Luke 12:45-47. Note that he is called a servant. This denotes that he is a Christian but he begins to abuse his fellow believers. Jesus appointed his portion with the unbelievers! This is a clear rejection of a Christian by Jesus. A Christian sent to hell!

In Revelation 3:14-22 Jesus said to the Church of Laodiceans that He would vomit them out of His mouth due to their lukewarmness. This is yet another example of Jesus rejecting Christians.

My main point is not to win an argument over doctrine. I call you and everyone else to step into a loving relationship with Jesus. We do His will because we hear His voice and love to obey Him not because of compulsion. Obeying our Lord gives us joy.

If you have not been spending time with Jesus, if you can not hear His voice, if you have been lukewarm repent like He said to in Rev 3 and restore the loving relationship.

The choice is yours, Calvinism leads to a lack of holiness and accountability. I will submit to you that you run the huge risk of missing the rapture. I personally think that the rapture is for this reason in that many who think that they are in good standing with Jesus will be given a second chance.

1 Like

I could use prayer. I already have a condition with brain inflammation so I know, for health reasons alone, that I won’t take the shot. But I’m health care proxy for my elderly parents with dementia and my brothers, the nurses and others are really pressuring me to let them get the vaccine. My parents don’t know any better so they would agree to the shot if I okayed it. Please pray I don’t cave. I’m so weary of having to constantly explain myself and my reasoning. Everyone just thinks this will make things go back to normal. And us pretribers are the ones who are accused of being wishful thinkers! Ha!

8 Likes

Thank you for replying Boris. I was sharing the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. The ABCs of salvation is the pure and simple true gospel, which expresses it far better than I did here. It is not calvinism at all.

Calvinism is a false doctrine that teaches man has no free will, that all is predestined within the five points or T.U.L.I.P. God said in Gal 1:89 such false doctrine is anathema and to be acursed.

What you appear to be teaching is faith plus works and suggesting we can earn and keep our salvation by works and in our own strength. I fell into Lordship salvation too error early in my walk, and it almost destroyed my faith hope and joy. But God. I do understand that your heart is to help and it grieves you to see the apostacy that is happening in the body of Christ. It grieves Jesus too. More than we can know. I don’t have all the answers, and I’m not the brightest bulb in the shed, :joy: but I do think a lot about Jesus parable of the wheat and the tares, how in the harvest the two will finally be separated. Do you think that this may explain it, ie the apostacy happending ?

1 Like

Hi ALIYAH, I saw your PM. Thank you. I will try to put a @ symbol on that thread so it will show where it is. God Bless you.

I am not teaching faith plus works. Pushing works is a heavy burden that does not save. I am teaching obedience to Jesus out of a loving relationship. Jesus told us to daily deny yourself and pickup your cross. Yes, there are wheat among the tares. There are also sheep and goats in the Church. After the rapture, all the sheep will be gone leaving us with 100% goat population in what was the Church.

Jesus said in Luke 21:36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." I would therefore say that there are those Christians that will be counted unworthy and must face the tribulation. Salvation is only the beginning of our walk with Jesus there is so much more.

In the writings of the early Church fathers they did predict the divisions that we have today and they were also firmly pretrib rapture in their beliefs. By the whey they also held to the belief that the rapture would occur 6,000 years after creation which lines up the feast of Pentecost sometime in May. You need to use the calendar that God gave to Enoch for the proper feast date. Do not use the Julian calendar or the calendar that the Pharisees used which is the current Jewish calendar. No man knows the day or the hour of the rapture but we can say with certainty that we are in the season for it.

I would encourage everyone to talk with Jesus and ask Him, if there is anything that would hinder or cause them to be counted unworthy for the rapture? This is a safe thing to do if we petition Jesus for this answer and very very important.

2 Likes