Psalm 117/118 (and a bit of Jeremiah)

Thank You and Praise You Lord for the everlasting mercy and kindness You provide to Your children.

For His merciful kindness is great toward us,
And the truth of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!

Of late I have been so distressed and darkened; dwelling far too long in the dank dungeon of doubt and dismay. As the waves of worry threatened to drown me completely You reached out Your almighty right hand. Thank You Jesus.

The right hand of the Lord is exalted;
The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.
I shall not die, but live,
And declare the works of the Lord.

Lord, lead me - even by such trials as these - to rely on and trust completely in You.

It is better to trust in the Lord
Than to put confidence in man.

Thank You Lord for the brothers and sisters here, and for their prayers.

I will praise You,
For You have answered me, (and they)
And have become my salvation.

Mend my broken steps and heal the hurt I’ve caused to those closest to me over these past months - including myself.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.

Jeremiah 17:14

Amen

12 Likes

Singing with you and for you and for me. . . Praise God for His “one great love”

1 Like

:latin_cross:Thank you JKaason = good dot see your smiling face agian :smiley: :pray:

1 Like

Let there be light!!! :smiley:

His love never fails, is always with you and works all things to the good for you because you love Him. He hears/sees your lamentations and now hears/sees you praising Him like David.

We praise Him for leading you to these words in scripture that you shared; that which also, by virtue of your sharing, mends other hearts. Hence, the significance of The Church :heart:.

Today I will call you…. Jason-David :grin:

2 Likes