Question about AFLD and prayer

I try to keep up with things the best that I can, but can someone explain to me why AFLD is considered terrorist organization ? Something about insurrection at Capitol?
How is one supposed to dispute the insurrectionist narrative anyway? I’m not that smart.
And how are we supposed to engage as a family when we see things from opposite sides?( My adult son is a professing believer. )

Please pray. I am hurting.

3 Likes

Simple answer is they defy the national narrative on Covid, on the vaccinations and provide information that helps people prevent getting sick from the infection that is they have caught it but it will never grow in them strong enough to cause symptoms because of the strength of their immune systems. They also provide information from their investigations which they can do as they have access to equipment to test the disease and the vaccines form the makers to see what they are actually made of and what possible side affects may show up.

Being doctors and scientist and many of them with outstanding credentials makes it hard for the powers that be to paint them in a bad light based on their scientific research which is totally opposite of what the government is telling us through mass media. So they have to do pain them in a bad light through associations. In so doing the claim by the government is that because they are not going along to get along then they are causing an insurrection and that makes them terrorist. Sadly many will accept this and never realize it is only the government that us threatening people and using force through coercion to scare people into doing what they want them to do.

Any way AFLD is a somewhat loose organization of doctors and scientist world wide who work together sharing knowledge and information so they can disperse that out to the general public in hopes learns the truth about what is happening in relation to the Covid event from beginning to now.

1 Like

Thank you. I whole heartedly agree. Was the afld there on Jan 6? Did they go into the capitol? And like others painted as terrorist?

1 Like

@Anchored, from what I understand, Dr. Gold was there that day.

1 Like

Thank you🙏

1 Like

Based on @Gracings reply then that is all it takes to associate AFLD as a terrorist group. Remember that Christians and even Veterans are considered possible home grown terrorist because some so called militia groups have both Christians and veterans as a part of their membership and militia groups as a whole have gotten bad names based on the actions of a few. It is an old tactic that has been used through out history.

3 Likes

Exactly as you said, Jack. Aaaaand, their updated notion of “terrorist” leaves a lot to be desired.

1 Like

Yes it does. Like so many things being redefined today to meet the needs of the globalist so they can maintain control “terrorist” is now defined so broadly that if you say anything or ask even the slightest question of the narrative you are now a terrorist. Basically you can’t win for losing no matter what you do or say. They will find a way to turn it against you if they don’t like you. Been there done that just in fighting to keep my job.

2 Likes