Rapture kit but in printed form

Does anyone know of a abbreviated tract or pamphlet to be left in various places for people left behind after the rapture? I know there are electronic rapture kits but computer and devices may not be available after the rapture.

Also, any real good bible tracts sharing about the rapture and tribulation and why you need to make a decision for Jesus Christ now?

5 Likes

The best and simple is ABC of salvation.

I found this one some days ago, but in French.
It explains logically why Jesus died on the cross.

Maybe if you go on the website with google translate you can convert it. Mac should be able to extract text from images.

There is a pdf about the rapture here, you can print it.

computer and devices may not be available after the rapture.

Yes probably but it’s not impossible that some will still work (locally and specially small devices) or Google auto, Apple car systems.

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/BD_e5szLOTg?feature=share

5 Likes

Seems a good site, but you block PM so we can’t PM you!

2 Likes

Here’s a website one of our members has. Lots of well organized stuff and I’m pretty sure it’s mostly printable and free. Maybe Chris @fluidicice can point you to other resources. Hi Chris!

https://www.christianity.fluidicice.com/

Link is good, promise.

6 Likes

@GR Hey GR! Thanks for the tag. :smiley:

@Marlese Hi Marlese,
Hmm an abbreviated rapture tract? I don’t have any besides a couple of rapture based business card designs and an A4 flyer design which mentions the rapture.

I have my detailed rapture document for those who wish to dig deeper if they are interested after reading through a simple tract - which @hotchiwawa linked in his post. It’s better used if printed and kept somewhere where the individual will find it after the rapture occurs (if they aren’t saved by then).

Let me know if that will suit your purpose or if you’re looking for something else entirely.

In Christ,
Chris

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the excellent suggestions! I have many non Christian friends that I love and pray for. We work together on various projects such as banner waves over the highway. I have witnessed to many with the leading of the Holy Spirit. God bless everyone here. Maranatha! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Hey Chris @fluidicice,
Your site was first one I thought of! You’ve built a fantastic resource that I’m sure has blessed and will continue to bless many. Thank you and may our Father bless you for your diligence and compassion.

Hello Marlese @Marlese,
Keep praying and planting seeds! May God bless you for your obedience and faith.

Shalom to you both,
GR

7 Likes

When Jesus took us home in the rapture and you find yourself left behind, this is for you (anyone)

7 Likes

This is beautiful Stacy! Thank You and God Bless You!

In Jesus’ Love,

Joe

1 Like

Glad you were blessed by Johnny’s video! I love his creativity, he’s one of my favorites! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tyler from gen2434 had a rapture letter you could print and leave in places for those left behind.
I will try to find it.
But if you google under rapture letter for those left behind l, there are some options to print out.

I’ll put a couple of links to a few. But there are more that you may find that you like better

( the last one is similar to Tyler’s ) it’s a simple but biblical with an easily understandable thorough explanation (IMO anyway )

My two cents is that people should have some type of explanation to coincide with the gospel and why they need to turn to Jesus, so a rapture explanation coinciding WITH the ABC’s of salvation ie: gospel tracts imo would be a more thorough resource for those that will be afraid, confused, anxious etc.

4 Likes

Chick Publications.com is a wonderful source for small eye-catching tract/booklet type messages to purchase and distribute. You can peruse each online before selecting some to purchase and pass out.

4 Likes

Compass dot org has a “Millions Missing” downloadable booklet available. I think it can also be purchased reasonably low priced? Not sure how compact it is though. Given how close we probably are to meeting Jesus (woohoo!) this might be a nice addition to have available to place strategically around our missions fields.

3 Likes

I downloaded the Rapture Kit as I have my own external hard drive and included various videos, audios, ebooks, PDFs - I would eventually like to download it on a micro SD card and leave it in the case/back of my phone.

3 Likes

You can order the Rapture Kit here as well.

1 Like

Another site you can order the Rapture Kit.
https://RaptureKit.org

1 Like

**************** Prayer Request: I hope and pray that the 1,000 “RaptureKit” duplicate Flashdrives that I am offering at no charge will go to those who are seriously interested and who may join me in duplicating them as much as possible and as soon as possible. “Urgency” and “Imminency” comes strongly to mind and I believe that most of my friends on Facebook will understand and agree with that statement…(below are 2 photos, please click them separately to properly read)… [email protected] is where you can request one of these duplicates that I am offering…ONLY if God is truly leading you to help me continue to make duplicates and continue to offer them to seriously interested folks at no charge, you can send donations to Roy McFaddin, 400 Glen Creek Rd. N.W., Salem, OR 97304-3060, P.O. Box 5283

(copied)

3 Likes

I’ve made Business Cards saying that If I should disappear, this means I’ve been Raptured to Jesus! I put some in my wallet. It’s a brilliant idea.

1 Like

I can’t believe this has taken me so long! But my final left behind letters are sealed up and stashed, ready to be found by those who are left behind.

I also printed some ABCs on card stock and included seven with each letter. Letter is six pages (man). Seven ABCs cards for completion. And I’m praying our LORD uses them to bless the people who find them— an eight, for new beginnings.

Shalom,
:heart:gr

THE LETTER
If you’re reading this, I’m sorry that you’ve been left behind. Those who disappeared had been born again into God’s family and we have been taken home to spend eternity with Him. YOU can also be born again and spend eternity with God. You CAN still CHOOSE to accept Jesus as your Savior; BUT your next breath is not guaranteed. Choose Jesus now! Once you die, your eternal fate is sealed. Many have been praying for you and all the people and animals still on earth. We have prayed that all people will trust Jesus and be born again. We have prayed that He will show you grace and give you mercy. This letter will explain what you should do to become part of God’s family and ensure that you will be taken to Heaven when you die. This is how the Bible describes what has happened:

1 Corinthians 15:52, “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, “For the Lord Himself will come down from Heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so, we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.”

Rapture = be caught up. Rapture comes from the Latin verb rapi, meaning I catch up or I snatch. The Greek translation is harpazo, which means to snatch or take away. Elsewhere it describes how the Spirit caught up Philip near Gaza and brought him to Caesarea (Acts 8:39). There can be no doubt that the word is used in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 to indicate the actual removal of people from Earth to Heaven.

You might be wondering just Who Jesus is. Maybe no one ever introduced you to Him. It is my honor to do so. The whole Bible, all 66 books, speak of Jesus. 39 books were written before Jesus was born and 27 were written after He died on the cross. God’s Holy Spirit guided about 40 authors over a period of about 1500 years to write the books and letters we know as the Bible. The more you read, study, and understand the Bible, the more certain you are of its inerrancy.

Let’s look at what is probably the best known and most quoted verse in the Bible, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

The quoted verse is in italics. Info on where to find it follows. John is the title of the book in the Bible. The number before the colon is the chapter. Number or numbers after the colon indicate verses. So, the verse above is in the book of John, third chapter, sixteenth verse. Sometimes there will be a number before a book’s name; that tells you there is more than one book with that name. For instance, there’s the Gospel or Book of John. But there is also 1 John, 2 John and 3 John. There are four gospels—the first four books of the New Testament. The book of Acts is often referred to as Luke’s Gospel. Most of the other ‘books’ in the New Testament are actually letters.

The whole Bible speaks of Jesus. I will give a summary of two events that tell us Who our God is and what He has done to save us before giving a mini biography of Jesus. The first event is the foreshadowing of the Son Who will sacrifice Himself. It’s told through Abraham and Issac and is found in Genesis 22. A little background… Abraham is the Father of our faith. God chose him; telling Abraham to take his wife, leave his family and go. God would tell Abraham his destination later; Abraham was to trust God. And he did. God told Abraham he would be the father of many people—more than the sand of the earth or the stars in the sky—which was a bit of a problem because Abraham and Sarah were very old and had never had children. What seemed impossible in the natural was made possible with God! When Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90, Issac was born. And Genesis 22 details the offering (sacrifice) of Issac. Most scholars believe Issac was about 30 when this happened. Issac is a type of Christ—as you will see.

So, Genesis 22… God told Abraham to take Issac to a place He would reveal to him and to offer his beloved son as a sacrifice. The next morning Abraham and Issac rose early for the journey. On the third day of travel, Abraham knew they had arrived. They left the servants who had traveled with them and only Abraham and Issac went up to the mountain. Issac carried the wood for the burnt offering on his back—a foreshadowing of Jesus’ cross. We know that Abraham had come out of pagan worship—a system full of human sacrifice. We also know that Abraham trusted God and knew Issac would be spared. On the way up the mountain Issac asked Abraham, “Where is the lamb for the burnt offering?” Abraham replied – what I think are some of the most beautiful words in the Bible— “My son, God will provide Himself a lamb for a burnt offering.” God will provide Himself. On that day and on Calvary, the hill Jesus was sacrificed on, God did indeed provide. Many scholars believe the place where Abraham was is the same hill as Calvary.

And we know that Issac, a young man well able to overtake his aged father, also trusted God and willingly went to the altar. Issac was bound and laid upon the altar. Abraham raised his knife to kill his son… and an angel of the LORD stopped him, “Abraham, do not lay a hand upon your son! Now I know you fear God because you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.” A ram, caught by his horns in a thicket, became the sacrifice. Many see the crown of thorns Jesus wore foreshadowed in the thicket (a thorn bush) the ram was caught in. Abraham obeyed God so God blessed Abraham, and through him every person who would ever live. Abraham is not just the father of our faith; he is also an ancestor of Jesus.

Two things you should know here: First, many times Jesus is called and angel of the LORD in the Old Testament. The word angel means messenger or representative. You and I actually call angels by their job description. Second, about fourteen years before Sarah had Issac, Abraham and Sarah still had no son and decided to “help” God fulfill His promise. Sarah gave her servant Hagar to Abraham as a second wife, and Ishmael was born. Although God blessed Ishmael because he had been born to Abraham, God does not recognize Hagar’s son as Abraham’s because Ishmael was born without God’s “help.” Issac is the son of the promise. If you can, read the Bible to learn about the whole account. What I’m putting in this letter is just the basics. But I have included God calling Issac Abraham’s only son so you would know.

Since I’m asking you to trust the Bible, I’d like to tell you a bit about it before I tell you the second account that speaks of the power of the blood of Jesus. Everyone who rejects God will say the Bible is a collection of tall tales and/or it contradicts itself with all sorts of mistakes…. It is absolute TRUTH and there are no contradictions or mistakes. One example that comes to mind: all kinds of lies have been told, for hundreds of years, to discredit the book of Isaiah. But in 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. They include a complete scroll of the book of Isaiah, dating to about 1000 years older than any copy previously found. What is written in the King James version of the Bible is almost letter for letter the same! God is omnipotent, more powerful than anything He has created. He has kept His Word safe.

But the Bible tells us that after the rapture, God will send a strong delusion that those left behind will believe a lie since they didn’t believe the truth when they had the opportunity. The New World Order has recently declared that Artificial Intelligence will write a “better Bible.” It will be full of lies and half-truths to support their objectives. Always remember: A half-truth is a whole lie. Don’t trust any Bible printed after the disappearance.

Before I add the Exodus foreshadowing of Jesus, I should explain who God is because Jesus is God, and there is also our Father God and His Spirit God. Our God is three Persons, the Father, the Son Jesus (also called Yeshua Messiah) and the Holy Spirit. Human language can only go so far in explaining this Trinity, but if you’re having trouble understanding how one God can be three distinct persons, think of water. Water can be liquid, ice, and steam; a trinity of sorts-- three forms, ONE element. God, the Holy Trinity, is ONE. And God is eternal. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit have always been One God; God always existed, exists now, and will always exist. God never changes! And since we’re focusing on Jesus in this letter, the letter to the Hebrews teaches “Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.” You CAN trust Him!

The Son of God has always existed, exists now and will always exist. When the time was right, the Son of God came down from Heaven to be born a man. Mary is the mother of the God-man baby who was born; she is NOT the mother of God. It’s complicated. Mary gave birth to God who had always existed because He needed to born as a human. Being God, Jesus was (and still is) perfect—He qualified as a perfect sacrifice. Being a man, Jesus joined us in humanity. In fact, one of the ways Jesus (the Son of God) most referred to Himself was ‘the Son of Man.’ I think this was because both aspects of Jesus were needed to save us. 1 Corinthians 15:21 tells us, “By a man [Adam] came death, by a man [Jesus] has come [and for those who trust in Him] also the resurrection of the dead.”

Finally, my second offering of an account that foreshadows Jesus, focusing on the power of His blood. The Bible tells us that sin cannot be forgiven without the remission of blood. In the book of Exodus, God gave us our first glimpse of the power of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) as seen in the power of the blood of lambs on that first Passover.

The protection of the blood is found in Exodus 12:12-13. God is speaking, “I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.’”

From this we know that the blood of the lamb was required for salvation. God gave specific directions: a perfect lamb had to be sacrificed, eaten and its blood had to be put on their doors. If a Hebrew home sacrificed the lamb and ate it, but did not apply the blood, their firstborns would die. And since the people of Egypt had learned about the God of the Hebrews because of the first nine judgements, if an Egyptian home did believe in the power of the blood of the lamb, and made a proper Passover sacrifice, their firstborns would live. Salvation was available to ALL who believed in the power of the blood. The same is still true. All who believe that Jesus Christ was the perfect, sinless Lamb of God; who believe His blood was poured out to atone, completely, for sin; who trust in Jesus’ death and resurrection—all those will be saved!

I gave you two accounts that foreshadowed Jesus, and now give a simple account of His life on earth. So how did the eternal Son of God become a human? The Holy Spirit overshadowed a virgin named Mary who was engaged to a man named Joseph. After Joseph learned Mary was pregnant, he intended to divorce her, but an angel came to him and told him what had happened and what he must do. Joseph obeyed the angel and married Mary, but they did not consummate their marriage until after Jesus was born. Jesus did have half-brothers and half-sisters. James and Judas both wrote letters that are included in the Bible; they always refer to themselves as servants—never relatives. Just to be clear, Jesus does not have a biologic father from earth. Joseph was Jesus’ stepfather.

Mary gave birth to Jesus amidst many supernatural signs. There are over 200 verses that talk about Jesus’ first coming (His birth, life, crucifixion, ascension) and they were all fulfilled in perfect detail. There are about three times that many verses about His second coming and you can be sure they will all be fulfilled, in the same detail.

So, the Son of God was born and added the Son of man to His titles— Jesus, fully God and fully human. Because He is God, He had no sin. Because He is a man, He could die in our place to pay the penalty for sin, which is death. He lived about thirty-three years here on earth. In His last three years, Jesus went from town-to-town teaching about God, Heaven, Hell, and how to live. He fed thousands, healed the sick, cast out demons, raised the dead, and did many other miracles. He chose twelve men to be His closest followers. One, Judas, betrayed Him. And another follower was chosen. These men are called apostles. There are no modern apostles; don’t believe anyone who says they are. The New Testament was written by Jesus’ apostles and closest followers. Just as the Old Testament is filled with references that will be fulfilled in the pages of the New Testament, the New Testament is full of references to the Old Testament. One scholar put it this way, The Old Testament Concealed is in the New Testament Revealed. We must employ both testaments to truly know the whole counsel of God.

Back to Jesus’ life, the religious leaders of His time refused to believe Jesus was their Messiah (Savior) and they conspired to have Jesus killed. The way He was killed was prophesied before crucifixion was even invented. The religious leaders convinced the Roman government to crucify Jesus, but His sacrifice on our behalf had been planned since before God made the heavens and the earth. Jesus’ death on the cross was not a surprise, a problem, or a failure; it was God’s perfect plan.

Other gods—false gods who pretend to be God—always want their followers to suffer. God, the One True God, suffered on our behalf. A while back the head of the Catholic Church, the Pope, declared that the cross was a failure. It was, in fact, a great victory. Through Jesus’ death we are no longer slaves to sin, eternally estranged from our Creator. Jesus paid our ransom with His own precious blood. Three days after He was buried, He came alive again! Just like Scripture said would happen.

Jesus’ resurrection is why/how we who believed in Him when we were on earth were resurrected and able to join Him in Heaven. Just like Jesus rose from the grave with an immortal body, we have too! Those Believers who were dead and buried rose from their graves a nano-second before we, who were still alive, were caught up. And now we have immortal bodies, and we will be with Jesus for the rest of eternity! You can too!

Any way the news spins our departure will be a lie and anyone who says you can’t be saved is lying—with ONE exception. Those who take the mark of the beast cannot be saved. Look around you at the chaos, hate and lawlessness. The enemy, led by Satan, wants only to steal, kill, and destroy everything and everyone connected to God. He hates God and wants to replace God. Is there any reason you can think of to trust this enemy, the present ruler of this world? You must choose to trust God or the enemy. Choose God!

Jesus came from the perfection and majesty of Heaven to die on a cross, making a way for us to be free from our enemy. In John 6:37, Jesus tells us that anyone who comes to Him will not be turned away. In the tenth chapter, Jesus goes on, “I give them eternal life and they will never perish. And no one will snatch them out of My hand.” Is there any reason you can think of not to trust Jesus, your Creator, the One who loves you; the One who died so You could live?

Some people believe everybody goes to Heaven. Question: If everybody is going go to Heaven, WHY did God become a man and come to earth to be tortured to death? Why should anyone who scorns, or just doesn’t believe, Jesus sacrificed Himself to save us… why should that person be allowed to spend eternity in Heaven (Jesus’ home) enjoying the riches of HIS kingdom?

Why don’t unbelievers go to Heaven? Their hard hearts refuse to acknowledge and honor Jesus’ sacrifice. Eventually Heaven would look just like the world today if sin-filled people were allowed in. But God loves us so, He is not willing that any should perish. That’s WHY Jesus left His throne in Heaven, became a man, and then paid the penalty for every sin with His sinless blood. Whoever believes in Him will be set free from sin and be saved.

Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, is God in the flesh. Jesus came to earth to die on the cross to redeem us from the curse of sin. Jesus died, was buried and on the third day He rose, and He is alive forevermore. Those who believe that His finished work on the cross was complete payment for their sins will be saved. The Bible says those who do not acknowledge Jesus as I have described (or those who take the mark of the beast) are condemned to spend eternity in Hell.

Jesus spoke about Hell more than He spoke about Heaven. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The wage of sin is death. Sin is not bad because it’s forbidden. Sin is forbidden because it’s bad for you.

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, ‘You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.’” Genesis 2:16-17

“The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:2

John 14:6 records Jesus talking to His disciple Thomas (who wouldn’t believe Jesus had come back to life unless he touched Jesus’ wounds). “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.’” Jesus died to redeem us.

In John 3:16-18 we read, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him [Jesus] should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him. Whoever believes in Him [Jesus] is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only Son of God.”

Jesus came back to life, in Spirit and body– the tomb was empty! Matthew 27:50-54 says:

“And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up His spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split. The tombs were also opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many. When the centurion and those who were with Him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!”

The Bible is clear, we are at the end of the Age of Grace and all the signs the Bible said to look for are HERE NOW. When this Age closes, there will be a resurrection of the dead in Christ and rapture of those living who believe in Him. This might have already happened if there has been a huge group of people disappear—no matter what explanation you hear.

After we are raptured will come the worst seven years ever known to man. The book of Revelation details the wrath of God that is coming. The book of Daniel calls it the Time of Jacob’s Trouble. Jacob was Issac’s son whom God renamed Israel. The nation of Israel began with Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Keep your eye on Israel; that’s where God is focused.

The New World Order we see being constructed will culminate in the beast demanding to be worshipped as God and requiring everyone to take his mark as a sign of allegiance. You’ve probably heard of the AntiChrist, but the book of Revelation calls him the first beast (there’s a second beast, a religious leader). Those who refuse to worship the first beast and take his mark will be killed. Those who take his mark will be able to buy and sell— but they will also be destined for Hell. Do not take this mark for ANY reason—starvation, death, torture, whatever. Don’t pledge allegiance to anyone except the Jesus of the Bible Who WILL NOT RETURN to earth for at least seven years. When He does return, AFTER the coming seven years, He will come in the clouds and every eye will see Him.

Besides the book of Revelation, the 9th and 12th chapters of the book of Daniel in the Old Testament are excellent references to look to if you have been left behind. They will explain what to expect. BUT the book of John is the best place to look to learn about Jesus Christ, the One Who gave His life so that you can be saved.

You can believe the Bible, or not believe the Bible— but your belief won’t change what the God says. You can like what it says or reject what it says— your preferences will not change what God has ordained. IF you choose to believe in a “Jesus” that is not described in the Bible, then you believe in a fake Jesus. The real Jesus died on the cross and has the power to save.

I encourage you to trust what Jesus said over what anybody else says. Read the Bible. As of today, you can listen to it while you read, or just listen. Bibles are free online and in apps. Start with the Gospel of John. JD Farag from Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, Brett Meador from Athey Creek, Jay McCarl from Calvary Chapel Georgetown Divide, Paul Leboutillier from Calvary Chapel Ontario, and Gary Hamrick from Cornerstone Chapel Leesburg are all trustworthy teachers. They all have church websites and YouTube channels. Find a teacher who teaches verse by verse; context is important. If internet access is not available, ask God to help you understand the Bible. If a Bible is not available, the passages in this letter cover the basics.

Before you jump in and say all this is a lie, ask yourself who has convinced you that they’re the only source for truth? Jesus is the only Truth. And the Bible is His book. I beg you to think about the consequences of not believing what the Bible says. Ask God to help you understand. He will.

The Bible tells us that God is in control, and He has appointed a time for everything, and that there will be signs in the heavens that point to His appointed times. Just like the star that guided the wise men to Bethlehem when Jesus was born, there are signs in the heavens today. In fact, right now we have been given a heavenly billboard. These celestial signs, along with Jesus’ birth, death, resurrection, ascension back to Heaven, the rapture— and the soon-to-come seven years, the worst mankind has ever known, have all been foretold in Scripture. Just the sheer number of Biblically connected names of the heavenly bodies found in the Revelation 12 sign (we now see in 2023) should be a head’s up that something monumental is about to happen. Add the global floods, fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, plagues, and famines converging with the global push for one government and the joining of all religions…. There can be no doubt about the time in which we live. We are what the Bible calls the “final generation.”

Over fifteen years ago, Chuck Missler, a notable Bible scholar observed, “When you see Christmas lights going up, you know Thanksgiving is just around the corner!” Well, those Christmas lights have been up for quite a while now. And pretty soon, so will all Believers!

The rapture— those who trust Jesus as their Savior being called up into the clouds to be with Him forevermore— is going to happen or has already happened if many disappeared. Each day is one day closer to the time God has already chosen to call us home. If you don’t believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, God in the flesh, Who came to earth to die as an atonement for our sins… well, today would be a great time to get your spiritual house in order and ask Jesus to save you. He is not willing that any should perish and if you call out to Him, He will save you. If you’re unsure God exists, ask Him to help you understand. If you truly want to know, and you ask Him, He will make Himself known to you. I encourage you to seek Him while He may still be found.

We have an enemy who is bent on our destruction. The Bible calls him Satan and it tells us that he comes to steal, kill, and destroy. He is the father of chaos and darkness. Look around at the chaos, death and destruction happening all over the globe. Evil ideas and actions are everywhere. And it’s only going to get worse….

There is no safe place except with Jesus. And no better time to ask Him to save you than now. His offer is only good as long as you’re alive. Once you die, your fate is sealed. Those who do not trust Jesus— who do not believe in His complete and finished work on the cross, will spend an eternity in a place Scripture calls Hell. Whether (or not) we believe in Heaven and Hell has absolutely no bearing on their existence. People who don’t believe in germs can still be infected. People who don’t understand how cell phones work still use them. What we believe and know doesn’t necessarily affect reality. Trust Jesus. Ask Him to help you and He will.

May the Lord keep you and yours hidden in His hand as the enemy goes by, seeking whom He can destroy— BUT GOD! It’s impossible for the enemy to destroy those of us who belong to the LORD. Praise God! Remember what Matthew 10:28 says, “Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear Him who can destroy both soul and body in Hell.”

PLEASE SHARE THE GOSPEL AND THE ABCs of SALVATTION CARDS WITH OTHERS.

Paul wrote, “Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.” —1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4

Being saved by Jesus is as easy as ABC; He did all the work—you need only believe!

A- ADMIT you are a sinner and that you need Jesus to save you.

B- BELIEVE in Jesus Christ’s sacrifice to save you.

C- CONFESS Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior. Call upon the Name of Jesus and commit your life to Him.

(Seven precut ABC cards with Scriptures/references are included in each envelope.)

4 Likes