Rapture Ready website under the cosh

I only heard from the editor of this go to website for all who long for the Blessed Hope that they are under unprecedented scrutiny. She hinted about talking in code lingo in the immediate future. This website dates back to 1987 and has been and still is a source of encouragement besides helping clarify many doubts concerning Bible prophecy.

The enemy is throwing everything at people who stand for the truth and would not compromise with anything that is not of the Living Word. The ones that are being salt and light are literally being cornered by these dark forces.
Prayer is needed for the purpose of keeping the lies of the evil one from strangulation the truth that sets so many free from hopeless situations. Prayer also as a plea to the Lord for intervention so as to keep the communication lines open - they are so critical in these testing times. Do not let genuine hope be blotted out by deceit.
Let God prevail and silence the forces of rebellion.

13 Likes

I remember this website, as I used to visit there about 10 years ago. I remember the link that I had from back then eventually took me to a hacked site. :worried:

1 Like

I happen to contribute to this wonderful website. I have my most recent article in there entitled 'Crossing the line "

Blessings
Edwin Tan

3 Likes

That is fantastic, Edwin!

1 Like

I don’t know what you are talking about (probably a old web site), did you try to find it with the wayback machine on https://archive.org/ ?

2 Likes

Edwin, thank you… your article is wonderful. Keep bringing the Truth to light!
I am a former member (2001) of RR when they had a message board. Oh how I hate to hear they are facing pressure now but certainly not surprised. :pray:

1 Like

I found your article on the current site, Edwin! Spot on, for sure.

I don’t see a link or name to the site either.

Still available on Google, type the words Rapture Ready and you are there.
Edwin

1 Like

Simply go to Google or yahoo and type in the words Rapture Ready and you are there.
Edwin

2 Likes

This is gonna sound really weird, but…What IF some of these science nerds are already using neurolink? They’ve probably inserted bio hackers everywhere. I wouldn’t doubt it. I think they planned the epidemic a decade ago. Science is far more advanced than most of us probably realize. Idk I just came to mind after watching GodsRoadmap to TheEnd on YouTube this morning. I’m ready for a June wedding. I pray it’s this month. God give you all strength and endurance.

2 Likes

Dear Aliyah,
Don’t be disappointed if there is still tarrying, but do not lose heart - He will not leave you to fend for yourself if this is the case. But it is a matter of time because too many lines have been crossed.

Maranatha
Edwin

3 Likes

There are many terrifying technologies for future use in the Tribulation. I believe we are only seeing a glimpse of what’s coming. The Word tells us those days will be so horrific men’s hearts will fail for fear.
This is when God’s wrath is poured out on this world. We believers are not appointed unto wrath.
We must continue to keep our eyes solely focussed on Him as this ship (world) sinks further.

Maranatha!!!

4 Likes

I think when it happens it’s going to happen quickly. We saw what happened (and how quickly) with covid. Just as the elites had their little “Event 201” in Oct/Nov 2019, infected Wuhan employees were leaving the lab. But prior to that, there is plausible evidence that test kits had already been manufactured in 2018. Very convenient. We still don’t know the short term effects of the vaccine. They say half of the US is vaccinated already.what trigger do they have to pull to initiate deadly side effects? Release another bioweapon these peoples’ immune systems won’t fight? I do not trust those in power one little bit.
Now the World Economic Forum meets in July to discuss…wait for it…cyber-hacking. What just happened with gas on the East coast? People were fighting in the streets over going with Petro for a couple days. How fast could they shut the world OFF using their own technology? Pretty fast. Then the AC will step in and make everything seem better, but we have to be gone first. So maybe not as soon as I hope (tomorrow) but I don’t throw out the possibility. Blessings to you. PS I m also really sick -for years- unfortunately it hasn’t proven to be fatal. That may sound bleak but I’m so tired of suffering and every day is a milestone. Jesus is my only hope of refuge. I’m just extra hopeful. :wink:

6 Likes

I am sorry to hear you are sick. I am not ill, neither is my dh but we are retired in our 60’s. Friends and family have chosen to dessert us because of our faith in Christ.
We are way beyond ready for the Lord to come! He is our only Hope, our Blessed Hope.
I need Him more and more by the day, hour and sometimes minute.
I also love this site, where we can pray encourage and comfort those who are suffering in these final days.
Come quickly Lord Jesus. Your children are watching and waiting for You!

6 Likes

Hi Susan,
If what we see now is no longer like a walk in the park, it is obvious that it is as good as any moment now.

Maranatha
Edwin

1 Like

Dear Aliyah,
Aren’t all of us who long for that twinkling of an eye moment truly sick and tired of what we see, especially on those highly biased newsfeeds. We are just different from the crowd that still reckon there is light at the end of the tunnel. It ain’t gonna happen that way.

Every aspect of the new abnormal as we label it truly sucks - a daily reminder that it is never our home in this fast failing planet. The sick plus lousy feeling is only temporary, the glory that we are part of eternally is beyond compare!

Blessings.
Edwin

5 Likes

The worst was a week ago when I felt like half a dozen scalpels in my belly. Much better now though not at the best.
Edwin

2 Likes

Oh how awful, Edwin. I can not imagine that kind of pain.
I can’t wait for a new body with no pain! Oh the sadness all around us is insidious as well.

3 Likes

Good morning Susan,
At the time of writing, I am exactly 60 years and 9 months. About the same age group as you and your dh.

Had a very good sleep and feel thoroughly refreshed - problem is, that not that great feeling can come back again kinda quickly! Being over sixty makes us a wee bit more fragile and here’s the reason. Growing up as a child in the rather carefree though swinging 60s, adolescence in the hip 70s and the early stages of adult life in the cool 80s - we sure encountered a lot of much better stuff when compared with the pittance of present day trash!

Small wonder why we have sickly bouts now and then in very recent times because things just like fell off a cliff! About everything is alien to us. Had it not been for the imminency of the Rapture, it could well be like Otis Redding’s Sitting on the Dock of the bay!

None of that because it surely would not take long for the corruptible to be replaced permanently with the incorruptible. A glorified body and a brand new mind that has all lousy memories expunged. No more sickness!

Maranatha

Edwin

1 Like