Really sick, please pray

Having severe headache and sore throat for three days. Tonight it’s worse. Can’t swallow. I’m a little scared it might be from acid reflux I’ve had for 30 years. Idk. I went to an urgent care today & they did a rapid strep test, but it was negative. Anyway, it’s hard to handle this severe of pain. Thank you my friends

27 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

Please repair @1jewel’s throat at this time, Father. Please relax it, and like milk and honey drizzling down the throat to ease pain, allow her to feel Your touch in the same way (I mean drizzling down her gullet, not on the outside, that’s just a messy eater situation.)

Please pluck from her what ails and afflicts her right now and please correct or rejuvenate her immune system as we beg You to bless her with peace and calm in her heart and mind and let this sensation and situation dissolve tonight.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

12 Likes

Sending you massive hugs. Lord send your healing hands upon your child. Take away any anxiety and give her peace just floods her nervous system, her cells, her pathways, calm her brain and restore balance and calmness within her. Lord protect her and give her the guidance to go where she needs to go and speak to whom she needs to speak to. In Jesus Name. AMEN.

11 Likes

Aw, I’m so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I’m praying for you.

If you are able to, Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of of baking soda in a glass of warm water and gargle with it periodically throughout the day. If you do not have baking soda, salt is a great substitute (equal amount).

Honey, warm tea and soup.

If you can, use a humidifier. If not, heat up a pot of water. Once hot, carefully remove from the heat, cover your head with a towel and let the steam run over your face and up through your nostrils. This will help break up whatever is in your head and possibly your chest. Repeat this as needed.

Sending tons of love and prayers :two_hearts:

5 Likes

1jewel,

I’d like to suggest beginning a regiment of oil of oregano capsules as soon as possible. Oil of oregano has amazing healing properties so it’s a wonderful thing to keep on hand. Because of its ability to protect against bacterial infection.
It’s also good to know that topical oregano oil has been shown to be effective in wound treatment and healing, even killing off Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)…and was found to be the most powerful inhibitor of bacterial growth is also an antifungal and has anti-inflammatory properties.

I take one capsule every day and keep a a bottle of oil of super strength OREGANOL P73 on hand for wound healing.

I pray that you’ll aggressively treat the symptoms so your body can quickly fight this infection.

4 Likes

If it is acid reflux, over time the acid can cause inflammation that can scar the esophagus lining. This can create a structure causing difficult swallowing and food getting stuck.
If treated properly, the inflammation can be reversed before long term damage is done.
The typical treatments are acid blockers such as Pepcid which is histamine blocker for the stomach or the stronger blockers such as Prilosec which is a proton pump inhibitor which affects the acid pumps in the stomach.

If you’ve never had what’s called an EGD, you should see a gastroenterologist to see if one is warranted. It stands for esophageogastroduodenoscopy ….a scope is inserted through the mouth while under conscious sedation and the esophagus , stomach , and first part of the small intestine is examined and can also be biopsied to check for issues on the cellular level.

Chronic acid related can damage the lining and lead to worsening issues.
Not trying to scare you but just advising what to possibly look into and do about it should it be acid related.

Diet recommendations are to not eat too late, eat smaller meals throughout the day, sit up for awhile after eating instead of laying down or bending over afterwards, avoid foods that trigger worsening symptoms, limit caffeine and avoiding tight clothing around the mid section.

7 Likes

Yep! I do that to avoid acid too. My meals are done at 6:30. Smaller meals throughout the day etc

6 Likes

Praying the Lord to heal you :pray:

4 Likes

So sorry you’re suffering with this. Not fun at all.

(Thank you Jon for prayer. I’ll just say, “Amen!”)

This has been a rather rough season for us here in Tennessee, too. The pollen is relentless! It is thick and covering nearly everything. I’ve been coughin’ n hackin’ for nearly a week now. Grinds a person down. It’s been years since I’ve had any reaction to the typical allergy type things but this year got me pretty good. Don’t feel that bad but sound horrible.

Interesting how we’ve been having chemtrail conversations lately. Probably just pollen, but one tends to speculate about such things.

Hope you feel better soon!

5 Likes

I love my sweet family here on the forum.thank you so much, I am starting to feel a little better

14 Likes

very glad to read this @1jewel

6 Likes

Hello. My name us Kathy. I will pray for you. I was diagnosed with gerd 20 years ago due to a hiatal hernia and have taken 20mg omeprazole all these years. I just completed an endoscopy/colonoscopy last week. I was having swallowing issues. The surgeon removed a polyp from my stomach and I feel so much better. Please get an endoscopy. They can find out what’s going on in your esophagus and stomach. God bless and good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you, I do need to do that.
My daughter and I were pretty sick that last 10 days, and now we are so weak. My arms and legs feel so strange, no strength. I’m starting to wonder if we did have Covid? I never got tested, but I work pretty close to Covid pts. in the hospital. I sure hope this isn’t the “long Covid” I’ve heard about…I’m supposed to work two 12 hour shifts this weekend and I’m so scared I won’t have the energy. I really can’t call in a second weekend. Please pray for strength. I’ve never had this type of fatigue before…it’s hard to even wash my face and get dressed. All I have is a cough left. A Dr. Put me on prednisone to help with a bad sore throat that wouldn’t go away…it did help that, but maybe steroids make me tired? Idk

7 Likes

Steroids can wipe you right out. I don’t like that stuff.

Keep supplements going if you can. Vit D, C, ginger, all sorts. Keep hydrated. Good multivitamin.

I will be so glad when we our glorified bodies!!

4 Likes

Me too!..made it through a 12 hour shift yesterday & some energy’s is back…now for another one today. So many people don’t feel well anymore….it’s hard to not believe that Covid is some type of man made bio weapon….it doesn’t behave like any virus in the past that I’ve seen. We only have one Covid patient in our hospital at the moment. ….but I saw the other day where the WHO or the CDC is already “predicting” over 100 million new Covid cases this fall….and Mr. Bill Gates and Biden are hiring over 30,000 People to flood the internet with vaccination coercion. They aren’t going to give up….but I don’t care…the lies will only be allowed by God for a short while. I just don’t understand those the Bible says that love darkness, lies, and death? Why??

2 Likes

1jewel,

I think when are so astonished by mass disbelief, rebellion and the evil of so many we forget how and why it all began.

Satan was the most beautiful of all angels…had access to His Father…was loved, cared for and every wonderful thing at his disposal. Yet that wasn’t enough for him…he wanted to dethrone and BE God. When God created him he foreknew what that angel would become and do…along with the ultimate outcome. WHY???. I believe it was to test each one of us to determine our loyalty in faith. Satan’s disloyalty was a fruitless decision just as any human’s disloyalty is. What a sorry self destructive path that is.

In the end when HE has the final word, those who’ve chosen to become pure evil and side with Satan will know beyond all doubt how self deceived they were. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as extreme anguish and the utter despair of men consigned to eternal punishment in hell comes to pass.

1 Like

Lord Jesus, I lift up Jewel to You for healing. Lord, grant her an instant healing from whatever this illness is and protect her from evil. Only You and only FOR Your glory and her good as You promise. Thank You, Jesus! I ask this in Your Mighty Name! Amen.

5 Likes

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.

1 Peter 2:24
24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

How are you? I hope you are feeling better.

Father God Take care of our sister. I pray healing for her body from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. She is healed in Jesus’ name!!! Amen!!!

1 Like