Religious Exemption Accepted! Thank you Jesus!

Because my DADDY said so!!!

Jeremiah 29:11-13

King James Version

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 Likes

God is good! All the time!

Praise the Lord our God!

Shalom!

6 Likes

Nicole that is great they accepted the exemption! Bless your heart though, I feel for you having to get that test done weekly, i was tested once and it hurt so bad I said no more. I think that might be part of why people are just giving in to the “jab”, so they don’t have to be tested any more. Anyway, just said a prayer for you, I pray they won’t torture you with those tests dear sister in Christ. Sending love your way :heart:

4 Likes

I’m so happy for you!!! I got mine approved and will be required weekly testing but it will be mailed to residents. I plan to fight it and request a screening each week. I have been looking things up on front line doctors. I believe it’s discrimination and against law that a business can require DNA. I will probably lose but I will fight. God bless :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

I notice on the letter they sent , they are requiring weekly testing, so YOU reduce the medical threat YOU pose to customers and colleagues They are labeling you the threat, forgetting the vaxxed super spreaders that have working there.
They managed to include their formula in the letter.

" What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil " ,

Thank God you got it !!!,

even though it has strings attached.

Doc

7 Likes

Thank you all for your love, support and prayers! I have yet to hear what testing they want or require.
Yeah @NamDoc , I hear ya on the wording! Fact is, I am a threat but not the way they think haha! Praise the Lord! Making the most of every opportunity!

Looking up and waiting for our rescuer! Come quickly Lord Jesus!

8 Likes
2 Likes

Praise GOD!!! He’s SO GOOD!!! :heart:

3 Likes

WMU decision is HUGE, precedent for 4 states. Lawyer says they can appeal to the supreme court, but will likely lose.

2 Likes

One bright step at a time! Amen!

4 Likes

This is SO encouraging to me, I have to turn my exemption form in next week.

3 Likes