★ Requests for: ABC... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

New Reworked Designs! Check them out below!

Hi Everyone!

If you’re looking to share the ABC’s of salvation via billboards, tracts, yard signs and more you’ve come to the right place! Below are examples of my free to use ABC’s and salvation tracts, more of which can be found on my website. (link below) You can also contact me if you would like anything modified or if you need a completely new design created.

Any designs I create which are used to spread the gospel are complete free of charge! Since I only create the designs for you to use - you will have to liaise with billboard companies and printing services yourself to get the design printed - which will always cost something. However you can shop around in your area to find a printing service or advertiser you’re happy with.

For requests and alterations you can reply below or email me at: fluidicice (at) gmail (dot) com

If you reply to this post, please tag me with @fluidicice so I don’t miss your post!

Requesting :incoming_envelope:
If what you want doesn’t exist yet, email me or reply to this topic with a description of the design you would like created, the medium it will be printed on, the dimensions and anything else that you think will assist in it’s creation. All requests are free and will be worked on as soon as I can. I can convert designs between formats such as from business cards to billboards and vice versa if you like a design but need it on another format. (Also try to keep billboard designs very simple and under 7-10 words)

All the content here is designed to bring people to the Lord and to glorify Him. I own all the rights to these designs and have purchased the icons for commercial use, therefore you’re able to use these designs on any advertising medium you like as long as it’s not being sold.

Printing :printer:
You’ll have to print the business cards through a professional printing business on your desired format as I’m not able to print these cards myself or post them overseas. All you need to do is pick a local printing company and upload the design(s) you like best (but make sure the design is the right dimensions and aspect ratio). You can also print some of these designs at home yourself such as the flyers and digital business cards, but the results won’t be as pretty.

Examples
Below you’ll see a sample of my ABCs and other designs which can be printed on a variety of different mediums. These designs aren’t limited to what you see below and the full list can be found on my website at: Creative Content :link:

:exclamation: Always download the designs directly from my website as I can’t constantly update the ones you see below. There is also a wider selection of designs as well as different variations on the same card, such as different languages and ‘edge bleed’.
:star: :stars: BILLBOARD DESIGNS :stars: :star:
Billboard sizes vary wildly, so please request a specific size if this is what you’re going for.

An example of a design on a billboard:

For the rest of the billboard designs head to:
Fluidic Ice - Billboards
:star: :newspaper: BUSINESS CARD DESIGNS :newspaper: :star:
Business cards should be printed using a professional printing business. I recommend printing them double-sided with the ABCs on one side and whatever you want on the other side. Be sure you download the version with the extra 5mm of ‘edge bleed’ if you’re printing them professionally so you don’t get a white border around the card. If you want to print them yourself or use them online, download the digital version which doesn’t have the extra space around the outside.

Printed Examples:

(There are also salvation business cards in multiple other languages)

I’ve made some kids Bible cards as well for those of you who are focusing on children:

For the rest of the business card designs head to:
Fluidic Ice - Business Cards
:star: :abc: PRINTABLE ABCS :abc: :star:
You can print these yourself at home as handouts. They generally require cutting out once they’re printed. You can fit four ABCs on an A4 sheet and still have them easily readable. There are also pre-made PDF documents containing 2 and 4 of these per page making them easy to print if you don’t have Microsoft Word.

For the rest of my printables head to:
Fluidic Ice - Printables

For JDFarag’s own ABCs and translated ABCs see:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pr8ho-EaYadRr2g4HgoDyrNTcN4uiIul

A nice ABCs design by Robby including some for bookmarks, stickers and magnets.

:star: :scroll: BANNERS AND YARD SIGNS :scroll: :star:
These are facebook banners and yard signs which you can use to proclaim the ABCs of salvation.

:star: :page_facing_up: FLYERS AND HANDOUTS :page_facing_up: :star:
Here’s an ABC flyer I designed to be put with a dollar bill and given to anyone in need:

The outer side of my tri-fold flyer:

The inner side of my tri-fold flyer:

:star: :postbox: POSTCARDS :postbox: :star: :
Julie has a postcard design here:
ABC Postcards in my Christmas Cards This Year

For the ABC/Postcards JD Farag mentioned in the Dec 6 2020 Prophecy Update see:

:star: :tshirt: TSHIRTS :tshirt: :star:
Below are some T-Shirt designs you can print via a shirt company. As always, head to my website at the top of this page to download the high quality versions.

You can also buy Christian shirt designs pre-made from Amela’s shop:

:star: :cd: DVDS :cd: :star:
For DVDs and content on the Rapture see the online archive of the content:
https://app.box.com/s/jplaw5euljmybbzqk02m0o3g4y2hcm84
I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with the designs.

May God Bless you and keep you!
Chris

15 Likes

84 posts were merged into an existing topic: ★ Requests for: ABCs… Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★