🐻 @Romans1013.Tony, @NamDoc & @anon17258824?

Has anyone been in touch with @NamDoc, @Tony or @anon17258824? In their absence on the forum, they have come to mind many times. If anyone is connecting with them, please let them know they are not forgotten and are being prayed for.

20 Likes
10 Likes

Thank you @pbandj Paula for posting it here. I didn’t know this thread was up. :+1:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are back @Tony and thanks especially for the link to the ‘Prayer regarding demons’ thread. Between my health, my daughter’s needs and craziness of life I haven’t been able to keep up with the forum, but I’ve read through your post and jon’s initial prayer and truly appreciated both. Great topic, looking forward to reading others’ responses later as soon as I get a chance. :blush:

5 Likes

Hey Paula @Pualani,
Was gonna vouch for Tony and Doc….

Did you know you can search a name (NamDoc) to find profile? Then click on profile and you can see recent activity. Don’t think you can see what the recent activity was but you can see last time someone logged on — for Doc it’s been two hours.

I know it’s not the same as checking in but thought I’d let you know in case you weren’t aware of this feature.

3 Likes

welcome back bro @Tony

3 Likes