Safe Travel Mercies

family,

i’m asking for prayers for safe travel mercies from Oklahoma City to Dallas-Fort Worth “Awaiting His Return” conference this weekend. I will leave Friday night and come back to Oklahoma City Sat night. It’s a 4 hour drive one way.

p.s. please pray if it’s God Will for me to get a photo taken with Amir Tsarfati, Jack Hibbs and Barry Stagner and Mike Golay

Thank you!

Blessings and Maranatha,
Stacey :yellow_heart:

19 Likes

Stacey,
Praise God for taking this opportunity to take part in the conference! Of course I’ll pray for your safety while traveling…while there and any interactions you might have with Amir Tsarfati, Jack Hibbs and Barry Stagner,

May you enjoy every single moment in HIS sight and loving arms!

7 Likes

Praying dear @staceylovesJesus
You know I have mine! (The photo).
It was great to meet Amir and Mike personally.

Have a blessed time!!
lots of love, K

6 Likes

Safe travels! And please pass on any important information that you might glean from the conference. We will all be waiting for you to post your photo with the speakers!

6 Likes

Thank you sweet Vicki! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Thank you! :sunflower:

4 Likes

yes, i saw your lovely photos with Amir and Mike! Thank you sweet Kariena :sunflower:

4 Likes

Oh what a grand time you’ll have dear Sister! I’ve never been to a conference like that and can’t imagine being in the company of so many like-minded Believers. Have fun, be edified, make new friends, and soak up the blessings. Looking forward to your report.
Shalom.

Father in Heaven,
Thank You so much for this beautiful daughter of Yours! Her faith and pursuit of knowledge and fellowship inspires so many of us. Please bless Stacy’s coming and going; direct her steps and protect her from all that is not of You.

Thank You for this opportunity, for her hunger for Your word, and her courage to pursue it in this setting. Thanks for taking care of our sweet sister; she means a lot to us. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

4 Likes

Thank you sister :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you my sweet brother Tony :sunflower:

4 Likes

my online church family,

i will be leaving for Dallas-Fort Worth tonight, i personally am afraid of the highways in Dallas-Fort Worth as they can drive so fast and i hope by the time i arrive in the early morning, traffic will not be so bad. thank you for your kindness in keeping me in your prayers. i know i will have fun! God has been so good to me! :slightly_smiling_face:

here is a photo i took a few minutes ago at Lake Hefner walking trails. Blessings to you :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

also you can watch the Livestreaming tomorrow if you want.

4 Likes

Thank you all for your prayers!!!
God is so good :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

I am just now seeing this prayer request and scrolled to here! :pray::revolving_hearts::hibiscus:. Be sure to have your coffee with you, Girlfriend!

6 Likes

So glad you got your picture with him. Hope you have a great time.

4 Likes

Yaaaaay!!! So happy for you…God is so good to us.
Let us worship His Holy Name…Jesus…Yeshua…the Messiah.

Love the pic!!
All glory to God.
Let us continue to pray for Pastor JD as well as other watchmen who are in leadership positions.

As is Amir…although some have their doubts and concerns about various prophetic teachings.
Amir is spreading the gospel of Salvation through Jesus alone…

My pic…
Well…we will soon all meet together. I cannot wait to meet you all and give pastor JD a big hug.

But our eyes will be only on Jesus when He comes for His bride…the church…any day now…it is imminent…

Let us hold onto Jesus’s words…“take heed that no man decieve you.”
Maranatha

6 Likes

@TBFL hi here is my notes i took when i was listening to Jack Hibbs and these are the key points that i found interesting… my hand writing is messy, sorry. I had a difficult time hearing all of the speakers so i only got bits and pieces and so i just remained patience while listening and was just going to listen to the livestream video that was posted on YT on my way back home the long 4 hours drive. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great notes…and timely advice for us now! Glad you had a great time…and got some pics with the speakers! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Beautiful photo Stacey! Just saw all this now. I pray your time there has been a blessing and a great encouragement to be with others awaiting His return!

1 Like

Thank you sister :sunflower: