September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

Welcome to the forum Michael. You will find a family of believers here who share openly and encourage one another.

3 Likes

Are you sure of that since there are several articles in the web page. There are also articles regarding Noahide. Are they also not true?
We do know that during the tribulation period the saints will be beheaded. Either this will occur using a guilotine or it will be done using the long knives used by terrorists.
Whether Chanel is manufacturing these in mass, I don’t know but it would stand to reason that if these are going to be used and we are coming ever closer to the tribulation period, that either these have to be already available and stored out of sight, or a lot will be made in the coming years.

3 Likes

Welcome Michael! @portanav
Good to know you and your wife are believers. Glad you made it to retirement; lots of pilots haven’t lately…… :frowning_face:
Shalom

Hey there Daniela, @dpcollins
That teacher needs to be fired—— and investigated. No one in their right mind accepts an adult having sex with a five-year-old. No one.

BTW, we get Houston news. Did you see the story a few week’s ago about the woman who found a tissue in her door handle? She used a fingernail to flick it away … wound up in the ER, poisoned. Be careful and don’t touch anything that’s been put on your car in your absence, including flyers.
Shalom

6 Likes

4 Likes

Hey there John @jvspencer,
This is cool! You need to post more often. Thanks for sharing.
Shalom

4 Likes

God bless you! Thank you for sharing! :pray:

3 Likes

My prophetic time clock will always be Israel! Pastor JD taught me this years ago. That’s how it ends:) MARANATHA!

11 Likes

Added docs:

Saw Fort Detrick…C19 GOF…hmm

3 Likes

Chanel is a satanic brand, thats why they see this as art. I would not be surprised if the owners are freemason and know that they will soon kill christians again when the AC rules. But this is speculation.

2 Likes

Though I have heard many debatable scenarios regarding 9/11, I have not seen enough conclusive proof to determine what actually happened that fateful day. I cannot agree nor disagree with any 9/11 scenario because I think the deceptions work in many directions.

Most everything seems to have been a deception long before 9/11 and it’s ramped up now to be far greater than at any time the earth has seen through global communications with an evil agenda at its head.

The only thing I know conclusively is Jesus Christ and His Word, everything else I’ve experienced in this life has always had agenda’s, ulterior motives, deceit, and money manipulations involved.

27 Likes

I tried several times to watch this video…unfortunately the live stream issues not only remain but seems to have gotten worse. Now, if there isn’t a freeze the words don’t match when Pastor is speaking, So it’s like watching a dubbed Japanese film…lol.
I do hope they sort this all out soon.

4 Likes

I agree with your comments. I can’t readily accept it but given the level of deception with everything else these days, I can’t disbelieve it either. Pastor’s message blew my mind. I am checking out the links he gave and asking God for clarity.

7 Likes

@portanav

Welcome to Pastor JD’s Forum
Many of us consider this forum our online church, and we treat it as such.
But many come from all over the world just to have their say both with pros and cons, and are not of us yet, so please keep this in mind.
There is a lot to do here besides posting opinions and engaging in debate, please feel free to look around.
Our mods are great at answering questions.
Most of the time people just through out a question for everyone and it gets answered.
Great to have you here.
Agape,
Ken

11 Likes

@jvspencer
Hi John,
Nice to see you back around, welcome back.
Agape Ken

5 Likes

@maranatha77

Amen Travis, nice to see you back!
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

@cpadiana

Hi Diana
Smart reply. Test everything.
Welcome to Pastor JD’s Forum
Many of us consider this forum our online church, and we treat it as such.
But many come from all over the world just to have their say both with pros and cons, and are not of us yet, so please keep this in mind.
There is a lot to do here besides posting opinions and engaging in debate, please feel free to look around. You will have to be here for a while and participate before certain areas open for you, and again welcome.
Agape,
Ken

8 Likes

Dan 7 RHC Sunday sermon; message from Iran (Persia) Christians for us…shown almost at the end

And the SONG for @ But GOD testimony today by our dear sister:

9 Likes

Hi all,

I just have a question that came to mind on hearing about the planes going or not going into the twin towers.

The question being:

Why are people who say they lost loved ones who were supposedly on these flights not telling the truth?

Were they paid off? If they just disappeared from society were they put into a witness protection program or something?

I remember some brave man who was saying something like “Lets rock and roll” before his plane crashed. Was this also “staged”.

As I said, just a thought.
Maranatha

Also…I did look into as Pastor JD said, what was on Bitchute concerning this as well as the moonlanding…

7 Likes

Mine froze like 6 times btw…

2 Likes

Chanel is a wordly brand. Of course its satanic like every other brand in the world.

1 Like