September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

I want to give you more than one heart!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I have been, thanks for the input. I haven’t had the time to do much digging into the subject so I keep my ears and eyes open when I see conversations like these. About the following…

@BayouBushi @Stakeman My question is, in today’s high-tech computer/satellite/AI kind of world, is it a possibility there is no need for a human pilot to flip a mechanical switch? I mean, that’s what ‘autopilot’ is all about, the plane essentially flying itself without human input, correct?

I have a family member who is also a pilot, but we don’t talk much these days which is why your comments caught my attention. He’s the ‘laugh it off’ type so doubt he has done much, if any, research on the subject and he has also proven himself to be one who will take a colleague’s advice without questioning. (Took the EUA injection Dec 2020 before it was available to everyone, only offered to medical/emergency personnel and maybe elderly at that point.)

1 Like

I watched Brandon Holthaus and it’s upsetting that now he, also, makes a video about this (9/11) , and even shows a part of Amir’s video - as if Amir is so trustworthy! (for example, Amir made a jab promo) . Accusing people of being conspiracy theorists and that the ones who make up the ‘conspiracies’ are antisemites.

Over the years I have very much looked into 9/11 (information was still easily available back then and not ‘hidden/ deleted’ by YouTube) and what JD said in his video was not new to me at all. And I think it’s very good that JD made that video! For those, who don’t like it, just skip it… Or at least take the time to check out the resources.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is, people are also accusing the protestors against the jabs/ lockdowns / WEF / climate change etc of being Nazi’s and extremists , just like they accuse all the people with different thoughts about 911 of being antisemites … So there’s nothing new there! It’s just a tactic of theirs.

God bless you , dear pastor JD. I’m standing with you in prayer and that you may be comforted. I watched your newest video on Jeremiah this morning and I was very blessed by watched it, as I am by all your videos :heart:

7 Likes

Brandon Holhaus said in his update that this guy started 911 truth/no planes theory and he’s anti-semitic. I wonder if he did the Red Pill doc I watched, because it was blaming Israel!

However, Brandon pretty much dismissed a lot of evidence so I don’t really know what to believe.

None of this matters. agree or disagree and leave it.

LOOK UP, Y’ALL ,JESUS is COMING!

Hallelujah!!!

10 Likes

I wish we could stop focusing on what happened over 20 years ago and focus on JESUS CHRIST - LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS - time is short and i wish we would have more dialog on our BLESSED HOPE and the grace and mercy that GOD has blessed us with - maybe more about our being adopted into GOd’s family - what a blessing we have and how we should share it - anyway just thinking out loud - i am not very smart and hope this post will not put any one off - love this forum of believers and prayers for the peace of all believers as the times get more evil - MARANTHA

7 Likes

Yeah, the Devil is very happy about this thread. Many are running around in circles and dont even recognise it. I have to admit, I wished a few times, the Mods will closing this and any other 9/11 thread.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be just what we accuse Youtube and Facebook of doing? Refusing to allow freedom of speech? Truth cannot come out without freedom of speech.

5 Likes

We’re going to heaven to be with Jesus. Every Truth will be revealed! Woo hoo!

6 Likes

While you are absolutely correct, I don’t think we will care about what was true on earth when we get to Heaven. Can’t wait to meet you there!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with you more Jonathan.

Regarding the Zionist issue.

We are to support Israel regarding their covenants with God such as their right to the land.

This support isn’t all inclusive though regarding their behaviors ( they have been very pro lgbtq, and defy God in other ways ).

They don’t like Christians because of their acceptance of Jesus as Messiah and how what they think is Christianity ( Catholicism, Hitler who claimed to be a Christian :woman_facepalming:) and how so called Christians treat them past and present.

Many denominations and churches are in the replacement theology camp in which they give no credence to Israel’s legitimacy and role in todays world. Many in this group are not very friendly to Israel and her people.

2 Likes

I’ll add that Justin Trudeau, Canada’s PM, called the vaccine passport protestors a small, fringe element comprised of racists, misogynists and extremists. People who disagree have their characters maligned by those with an agenda.

As for Brandon Holthaus, I also watched his video. I believe that scripture tells us to go to our brother, if you believe they are sinning. If that doesn’t work, take another with you and approach your brother again, etc.

(Matthew 18:15-17) If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

(Galatians 6:1) Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

I don’t know if Pastor Brandon did or didn’t take those steps, but I hope that he did before he publicly shamed pastor JD through innuendo, on the internet.

The enemy is wily. Who has sinned here? Who has been deceived or led astray? Let’s keep praying for all these pastors.

I read this over and think that I need to make an editorial note: I’m not stating that I think pastor Brandon was thinking correctly and pastor JD was in the wrong. I would give the benefit of the doubt to pastor JD. My point was that the way pastor Brandon publicly attacked pastor JD was not right and not biblical.

4 Likes

Back up further in this topic I had posted this clip which is a bit better quality than this one you are remarking on, along with a good one on the second plane also.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Its not possible to find out the truth on this topic for now. And you cannot tell me that you have something to say you didnt said already. After 500 postings and several threads, this topic is dead.

But go ahead, start another thread and discuss it any further.

Round and round it goes and it leads to nothing and the Devil is laughing about us how much effort we are investing by discussing this topic.

3 Likes

My comment was not whether this topic should still be discussed further. Maybe it does not need to be discussed any further. :thinking:

My comment was about what you stated of “closing this and any other 9/11 thread.” which would basically not allow what could be new and relevant information.

I was not particularly disagreeing with you, but just that comment. :heart:

2 Likes

I think, this one is much clearer because it is sourced from the original video recording. There may be video processing though as well. Hard to say. The other one is muddier I think as it may be a transcribe from VHS or something…

Don’t really know.

Personally I believe the planes were real, though not the reason for the Towers to fall.

All I need to say at this point. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The one that @FoxMan shared was remastered according to the title of the video.

Also, in the comments it was said that the audio of the plane flying over is different/dubbed in, but the audio of the plane in the video I shared is the original.

Same person upscaled a second video that someone happened to catch.

1 Like

I wondered the same thing. I think Brandon knows JD, so I hope he at least contacted him before releasing his latest update.

I noticed JD didn’t comment at all on Sunday about the response he got to the 9/11 update.

3 Likes

All this reminds me of this quote from a story by Edgar Allan Poe:

“You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going on in the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see."

6 Likes