September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

Greetings Kariena,

Those questions you presented are very good questions.

5 Likes

Any suggested answers?
tenor (1)

9 Likes

Thanks Ken. I have been watching Pastor JD for many years, but more so now since covid. I don’t miss any of his updates or sermons.
I only recently joined the forum, as I am not one to say much or have much to say, but this update brought back many unpleasant memories that stirred up my spirit. I am now on a journey to save as many as I can with the help of the Lord; as I said I am not one who has a lot to say, but do now.
God bless,
Michael (Mike)

9 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

“Let’s roll!” - Todd Beamer from flight 93
Wife Lisa wrote a book about it.

This was my first thought too. Could it be that suicide terrorists and planes were used, but more as a cover up story for explosives? I haven’t finished the PU yet or been able to check out his source of those flights not leaving the airports that day.

6 Likes

Tomorrow morning I will post 9/11 links for watching and reading… God willing

Short versions only due to attention span deficit thanks to gadgets we have :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for this concise answer Denise.
The plot thickens…
I am still here:
tenor (1)

BUT we have this:
images (62)

Maranatha

17 Likes

202974b916b7d75743d5ae1d2d28d2c5

7 Likes

AND ALSO…:postal_horn::postal_horn::postal_horn::postal_horn::postal_horn::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

earth-world

7 Likes

Morning Dennis,
@dlcv
Did you mean to link the picture/video Dan 7 RHC sermon. I didn’t see it in the church’s video list and thought I’d ask about it in case you wanted to link it.
Thanks for all the info and links you provide. Hope you’re having a great day!
Shalom

1 Like

I know the second “plane” was an actual object. As to whether it was a commercial flight I have no doubt it certainly was not! At that point too many people were glued to their tv’s and on the ground too many people were looking up. What is clear is that it was some type of drone that was flown by military personal falsely believing it was a training op. Early footage exposed that the second “plane” was a type of military plane. As to the Pentagon attack that was clearly a missile. There was no debris on the ground from a plane. Also scientists tested the debris from the twin towers and identified a chemical compound only found in cutting edge military grade explosives.

11 Likes

Ditto. I agree with how you’ve put it.

At this point, I know deception is at work in overdrive, and now I can see it has been steadily at work for a long time (hindsight is 20/20). What that ends up being in every case, I don’t know. And I don’t have to know. I don’t have to go down rabbit holes to get to the bottom of every deception or conspiracy out there. I don’t have to theorize and argue and try to prove an idea of what happened to the many people on the planes, for example.

I just have to keep my eyes on Jesus and hold tight.

When Jesus said his yoke was easy, I take him at his word. I don’t have to know everything about everything. And I can’t forget that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is the one Adam and Eve shouldn’t have eaten off of.

To be honest, there’s a never-ending supply right now of people uncovering more diabolical information about so many deceptions that it could be my all-day job to stay on top of it. I just have to go to Gettr or some other platform and start scrolling. But that doesn’t feed my spirit in the right way. I get angry sometimes, feel hopeless—it’s enough for me to know there’s a lot of deception. I can’t keep feeding at the trough of where it’s being uncovered. I have to focus on God’s Word or I don’t have enough to get me through a day.

I will admit that if flat earth pops up on a prophecy update, that might be the last one I’ll be able to watch.

16 Likes

I never believed the lie of 9/11 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@julie
I agree with you!!! With the technology we have today, we can’t even believe our own eyes! So the only truth we can rely on is the bible! That should be the lesson we learn from all this! :+1:

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight

12 Likes

There is someone who knows, and He knows all things for He is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent, knowing the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end. I can hardly contain myself knowing that in His presence, He will reveal all of history to us as it played out, not as we probably think it played out or have been taught or is even playing out right now.

James 1:5: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

wisdom: The ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting; insight.
Common sense; good judgment. The sum of learning through the ages; knowledge.

Starting your day with asking God for discernment in all things, particuarly as you move around the internet, is a sure help. His Word is true, and He will not deny your prayer, as so spoken by the Apostle James. As an example, when the Patriot Act was introduced, I was shunned by friends when I spoke up against it. My friends were Bush supporters. They were angry with me at dare suggesting that it would be used at some point to surveil innocent Americans. It didn’t help that I also said GW Bush was not what we thought he was, a “christian,” and was confirmed by the Roadmap to Peace he and Tony Blair introduced. No Christian would have a part in dividing the land of Israel.

The greatest defense we have is prayer and putting on the entirety of the armor of God daily, remembering that God is not the author of confusion but Satan himself, who is full of lies, deceit, confusion, and murders.

I give praise Pastor JD who is not afraid ever to speak the truth. Let us keep him in prayer as he faithfully speaks the truth to us weekly and who is a mighty encourager during this last hour. We live in the age of deception!

18 Likes

Morning Julie @julie,
You are a wise woman. I appreciate your faith. Every word you wrote is true— but eating from the tree of good and evil, that was inspired. Thank you for obeying our Father and encouraging us to do so as well.

There are quite a few people I’ve stopped listening to; though they presented themselves as Bible scholars, their focus is on evil pawned off as history. At first I thought it was good to learn all the “why’s” of Scripture but their focus became clear. Guess that’s why Philippians 4:8 was written:
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Shalom

10 Likes

I am sure that wont happen. The earth is not flat. Every Sailor can confirm that (I was one).

13 Likes

Hi Julie,

So you don’t think we are just a bunch of fleas on the back of a turtle ? :rofl:

3 Likes

I happen to think that’s a wise position to take.

The thought came to me this morning that satan has lies for everyone. Speaking in terms of religions, if you are a conservative Bible thumper, satan has numerous flavors of lies just for you. If you’re a very liberal feel-good church type, satan has numerous flavors of lies just for you, just different lies. In the world of politics, if you are a flaming liberal, satan has numerous lies tailored just for you. If you are a staunch conservative, satan has numerous lies just for you, just different lies.

I feel like sometimes it’s easy to get “one-sided” with observing what kinds of lies are out there. We naturally tend to see ourselves as being the only bastion of truth (our opinions based upon what we’ve seen / read / heard) and everything else is lies. But yet I think many of us have come to the point where we recognize that some of the inputs we’ve had over the years that we may have believed with all our hearts was truth, turned out to be lies. And those were things we sincerely believed, stood up for, defended.

All the more, we need the Scriptures and we need the Holy Spirit because I can see how easily I could be deceived on my own.

So what is the truth about 9/11? I don’t honestly know. There are numerous things that don’t make sense. I’m not going to pretend I know THE truth. Those who suggest there are lies, even big lies, I don’t think they’re wrong. I doubt they have it all figured out. Lies yes. Seeing the whole picture, I doubt it.

Something else that I have pondered is that there may be things happening in this world that God does NOT want you to see and learn of. Even if 100% true, there is evil in this world that you are not ever intended to see personally. Why would God want you to see things that would give you nightmares for the rest of your earthly life? His protections include this, at least in my opinion, and I am thankful.

19 Likes

I wanted to bring something up related to the traditional vaccines such as the MMR shots given to the population for decades. After looking at the ingredients list on the CDC’s website, I learned that there is RECOMBINANT DNA & ANIMAL STUFF on the list.

Incase you don’t know what recombinant means, it is essentially genes that are REARRANGED in a lab that is not naturally occurring in nature. That means it can be patented because DNA made by nature is not patentable so they use genetic engineering techniques as a loophole get around it. They were injecting people with gmos for decades as shown below…

cow dna in mmr

Ingredients list:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Recombinant Human Albumin:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=recombinant+human+albumin

Recombinant:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Recombinant

6 Likes