September 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Wow, that is a great connection. Thank you

4 Likes
10 Likes

Yes this is science that has been known for years, but with this Great Delusion the whole world is under now, truth is thrown away and the lie is embraced.

5 Likes

@Violet

Wooow… :open_mouth: :flushed:

I can’t believe this is the first time I am hearing this… I’ve never seen anyone make that connection before…

Thanks so much for pointing that out :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

10 Likes

Wow. Before I finished reading your post, I thought you were going to say something about the 5g network. Good job putting pentagram together. They hide in plain site, don’t they!

7 Likes

First of all massive thanks to Pastor JD for yesterday’s update the encouragement from scripture at the start was a massive spiritual boost to me and I thank God for the time JD spends in prayer and the word to encourage the body of Christ. I haven’t managed to listen to the whole update yet but one thing I have to say is that I’m filled with joy to hear that people are turning to Jesus in other parts of the world but sadly this isn’t the case here in Wales, it’s virtually a spiritual wasteland with very few churches that are awake and preaching ALL of the word including prophecy. There is nothing in our area at all. The baptist church we used to attend hasn’t held in person services for 18 months and considered re starting to the double jabbed and tested with masks. Someone challenged them on this including it’s legality and they have now decided to carry on with zoom only. I attended this baptist church for over 25 years and we tried every form of outreach and evangelism there is with virtually zero salvations. The people just do not want to know.

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing this.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I love your post. The sad thing is that there is so much more that will happen before some people will even start to think about what is happening.
It’s unbelievable that so many still have their heads buried in the sand and have no clue what is really going on.
I have family members that are so busy with work, with their families, various past times, etc. so when they do get a break, they sit down and watch mainstream media and just get more and more brainwashing. They really CAN’T see. To them this is the new normal and they are adjusting.
It all blows my mind. Such a crazy world.

15 Likes

Hollywood has been predictively programming people for years…watch and realize the plans of the enemy are far worse than we thought…their movies have been showing us for a long time!

4 Likes

Yep Dallas,

It is difficult to call these days a Blessing, but for those who are more caught up with their own personal lives rather than what matters most, which is Yeshua Ha’Mashiach and All that He Promised, this time and the coming Tribulation, is really for them.

That’s my view anyhow.

4 Likes

I know. It is so sad. the problem I have is that some of them are claiming to be Christians, yet they are deceived. They do believe in and love Jesus and do take time with personal devotions. Yet the legitimate cares of the world have them so busy.
I do wonder why Jesus has opened some of our eyes and not the eyes of others. Perhaps they are doing the jobs he has assigned them to do and it is not the same calling as some of us have. That’s a thought.
One sister I have is very close to the Lord. She witnesses when she can, gives to the poor, goes to her church (which obviously doesn’t talk about world events) etc. yet she got the vax. for her job. She doesn’t or didn’t know about the aborted babies being used)
I’m glad that God is God and we are not. Hee Hee.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I am sure Russia, China, and Iran (and who knows whom else ??) have paid their way to our tech through the Afghanistan debacle.

It is not just the reverse engineering that should concern us regarding future wars, the players coming against the U.S. in the future will also know how we think in regard to developing our weapon designs.

I think this is significant.

4 Likes

See the similarity? Credit to NTEB.

https://www.rt.com/news/534507-mrna-scientist-all-coronaviruses-vaccine/

9 Likes

Even so, Come Lord Jesus … just like the days of Noah!

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

I read about this on another site, and in that article…they go on to say that he’s just waiting for more to be vaccinated and then they will no longer accept a “test” as a pass, but only vaccination.

I haven’t watched the update yet, but I will. Things are definitely getting…dicey but still I know that Satan knows there will be a rapture–I wonder if he is trying to guess too?

Maybe that’s why it seems like doom is coming…but then it stalls or gets delayed? Just a thought, and something my dad also pointed out…said that might be why they keep pushing these “dates” back for some things.

2 Likes

The world is being divided into two- those who can see what is happening and those who don’t want to see what is happening. I haven’t watched main stream news or listened to main stream radio since March 2020- when i visit friends they have a big TV in the corner of the room, always on, at low volume- so no wonder they are being brainwashed. Even Christian friends who have taken the injection are simply ‘parroting’ what they hear from these sources of propaganda-

22 Likes