September 16, 2021 - Topical Study - The Dividing Factor

:bible2: The Dividing Factor - Topical Study

:link: Resources (Links): Here

:hawaiianshirt_1: Topical teaching regarding how the vaccine is being used to cause a major division within the Church preventing the body of Christ from executing the primary mission that the Lord instructed each of us to do. This teaching will also discuss the primary purpose of the vaccine, why Christians must be aware but not divided, and the biblical posture that each of us should take regardless of the decision that has been made on an individual level.

25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: โ€œEvery kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

Matthew 12:25

Watch on JDFarag.org

isaiah

:mag_right: Topical/Guest Speaker Study Video List: Here

10 Likes

Just watched this, and as usual, Pastor Mac did not disappoint! Vaccinated with the blood of Jesus!

10 Likes

Great study, confirmed many things, and good way to stay focused in these times. I can see the joy in Mack and J.D. I love their sense of humor too.

Mack, I like chicken too, LOL!

4 Likes

Pastor Mac!!! You really blessed me and blew me away!! So much of what you preached resonated with me and my ohana and how we are being shunned and divided by our refusal to be jab! So timely bradduh!! So encouraged!! Mahalo nui loa!! Godโ€™s blessings on you and our church ohana!!

4 Likes