September 18,2022: Bible Prophecy Update - A September to Remember

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): [Here]

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about the prophetic significance of this month of September being a “September to Remember.”

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

23 Likes

Greek words for life:

---------------------------------

7 Likes

23 Likes

Good Job @DallasT !!! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Now I can send it to my scammer guy!
Please pray that he gets saved!!

6 Likes

See ya soon, in the air!

22 Likes

Oops! The date changed to February 24th. UPDATE: It seems clear that he misspoke about that date and meant to reference February 24 as reference with the full speech at the bottom of the page using closed caption translation into English.

2 Likes

Nothing is going to stop write-in candidate Dean Odle from running for governor of Alabama. This God-fearing patriot strongly cautions Americans against the evil plans of global leaders who are destroying America. Dean, who has had a profound interest in Biblical prophecy since he was a child, describes how the United Nations represents the beast from the Book of Revelation with seven heads and ten horns. ‎The Counter Culture Mom Show with Tina Griffin Podcast: Alabama Governor Candidate Dean Odle Shows How U.N. Corruption Aligns with Bible Prophecy on Apple Podcasts

4 Likes

this evil corrupt elitist clown has no shame at all. Africa barely has any infrastructure to begin with, and millions live in primitive circumstances and abject poverty "We Do Not Have to Rush to Go Backward" - Biden Climate Envoy John Kerry Jet-Sets to Africa to Lecture Them on Being "As Green As Possible" (VIDEO)
View Less

1 Like

Lucifer loves three things: Hollywood, music, and money, says financial advisor and former stockbroker Carlos Cortez. Carlos shares that his desire was to be successful on Wall Street, but that he wanted to honor the cross of Jesus more. As a well sought-after financial planner and the president of Cortez Wealth Management, Carlos is helping Americans break free of a greedy and corrupt banking system that is designed to seize citizens’ assets and investments. Carlos explains the dangers of digital banking and the deception behind the concept of 401(k) plans and IRAs. Carlos also draws attention to Joe Biden’s Executive Order 14067, which is setting the stage for the legal protection of a globalist, cashless agenda.

Founder of the American Policy Center, Tom DeWeese, explains how Agenda 21 seeks to accomplish its goal of achieving total world control through the eradication of private property ownership, population control, and radical environmentalism. Agenda 21 is a deceptive blueprint for reorganizing human society as we know it. This demonic plot sprung forth from a globalist Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro back in 1992. Tom draws attention to the term “sustainable development,” which is nothing more than a crafty term to exercise control over every area of our lives. Tom additionally explains the frightening role of non-governmental organizations in local politics, as well as the key to pushing back against the globalist agenda: getting involved at the local level.

1 Like

Loved today’s prophecy update; very uplifting.

17 Likes

Far-Left Activists Pushed Back by Police After Trying to Confront Demonstrators Protesting Transgender Surgeries For Children at Boston Children’s Hospital (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

2 Likes

Shalom all Christians, I just want to raise a concern regarding Bo Polny which Pastor cited today. I am wary of him after listening to some of his statements in Greg Hunter’s show:

He tends to misuse/distort Scripture meanings to get his points across.

Example I saw one of his downloadable slides in his company website: I circled in red why?

3 Likes

Biden Regime Moves Forward with US Central Bank Digital Currency So They Can Ban, Censor and Shut Down Accounts of Boisterous Conservatives and Starve Them Out (thegatewaypundit.com)

1 Like

Three Enemies of the Christian Life

“The Christian faces three bitter enemies—the world, the flesh, and the devil. All three enemies exert their powerful influence in order to bring us down to defeat.”

https://biblehelpsinc.org/publication/three-enemies-of-the-christian-life/

3 Likes

Or he did not mis-speak?

1 Like

5957e9924a7de83ba992ec6e0145e1bc8519a71d9a8b3e1eeb9c28f8474c90b5.UR1920,1080_SX658

A SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER! CONNECTING THE PROPHETIC DOTS! THE DOMINOS ARE ABOUT TO FALL! IT’S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

• THE PSALM 83 WAR!
GAS PRODUCTION AT ISRAEL’S KARISH RIG WILL LIKELY START 20TH SEPTEMBER, ENERGY COMPANY SAYS!
American intel warns Israel: Hezbollah is preparing for war! Nasrallah warns Hezbollah missiles are ‘locked on’ offshore Israeli gas field! In Israel’s next war, it will face a perfect storm with Iran attacking it from the east, Hamas and the Islamic Jihad in Gaza from the south and Hezbollah in Lebanon from the north!

• A RED HEIFER WITHOUT BLEMISH (NUMBER 19:1-2)!
RED HEIFERS ARRIVED IN ISRAEL ON SEPTEMBER 16, 2022!
The cows were between 5-8 months old. To be suitable for the red heifer ceremony, the cow must be two years and one day old so these heifers will be raised in Israel until they reach the proper age.

Chanan pointed out that last year was 5781 in the Hebrew calendar.

“In Hebrew numerology, this is תשפא. That is an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה אדומה (it will be the year of the red heifer). The cows we are looking at now were conceived last year,” Kupietzy said. “This year is תשפ,ב 5782, an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה בישראל (It will be a year for the heifer in Israel). In two weeks we will begin תשפג, 5783, the year in which the ceremony of the Red Heifer will be performed. This is an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה גאולה (It will be a year of the Red Heifer of redemption).”

• JERUSALEM A CUP OF TREMBLING (ZECHARIAH 12:3)!
ISLAMIC MOVEMENT CALLS FOR ‘ROSH HASHANAH RIOTS’ ON TEMPLE MOUNT ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2022!
Hamas calls on the masses to prepare for the new battle of Jerusalem and prepare to fortify themselves on the Temple Mount ahead of the upcoming holiday season!

• A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (REVELATION13:7)!
THE UNITED NATIONS HAS PLANNED FOR THE SIGNING OF A NEW GLOBAL TREATY AT LEGAL TREATY CEREMONY DURING (SEPTEMBER 13-27) 2022, UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY, NEW YORK!
The WHO’s global Pandemic Treaty “Is Tied To A Digital Passport And ID System”! The EU is Speeding Towards Digital ID, Currency, and Biometric Systems for Tracking Citizens!

• A ONE WORLD CURRENCY (REVELATION 13:16-18)!
THE POPE HAS SAID THAT ALL THE MONEY IS TO BE MOVED TO THE VATICAN BEFORE THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER!
New Shemita cycle starts on 26th September, 2022! World Bank warns global recession risk rising as interest rates soar higher! Largest Fed rate hike in 40 years coming next week!

Here is the article on my website…
THE RAPTURE : THE EVENT THAT WILL SHOCK AND ROCK THE WORLD!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-rapture-the-event-that-will-shock-and-rock-the-world/

We are on the cusp on the rapture!

IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church!

God is about to turn his attention back to His nation of Israel with the commencement of the time of Jacob’s trouble also known as Daniels 70th week, the 7 year tribulation period that will be the most horrific time ever in human history!

I would rather be wrong, sound the alarm and warn people that Jesus is not just at the door but about to turn the doorknob, rather than sit back and do nothing!

When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God’s prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!"

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

21 Likes

CHRISLAM CONFIRMED: Led By Pope Francis, Leaders Of The World’s Religions Formally Adopt Human Fraternity Document At 7th Congress • Now The End Begins

3 Likes

The Central Bank of Canada is losing money for the first time ever on rising rates and anticipates losses for the next three years - Numerous central banks around the world are losing money now. - Strange Sounds

2 Likes