September 18,2022: Bible Prophecy Update - A September to Remember

Canada’s Government-Run Healthcare Is Euthanizing Sick & Poor People - Slay News

3 Likes

What a wonderful message from JD! We all long for the return of Christ to call us up!

Looking forward now and when Christ calls us!

17 Likes

The Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Ha Shana, is a two day Feast of the Lord. It falls on the 1st and 2nd day of the 7th month (Tishri) on the biblical calendar. This year that corresponds to sundown September 25th to sundown September 27th. Sundown in Israel on September 25th is 6:32 pm and 6:29 pm on the 27th so you can calculate the corresponding time for whatever time zone you are in. It is a two day feast; so, it still fits that no man knows the day or the hour if it is during the Feast of Trumpets that the Lord returns for his people in fulfillment of 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17.

12 Likes

Great update today.
The time is short. We may be gone next weekend!
Hallelujah!!
Somehow I got off on this rabbit trail tonight about the evidences of now King Charles being antichrist. It’s interesting. The more I watch of him he is antiChristian, worships nature, a leader in depopulation of the planet and as this Finnish brother points out has some other interesting qualifications…

THE ROSH HASHANAH - RAPTURE CONNECTION!

Rosh Hashanah is a two-day feast that ties back to God’s command in Leviticus 23:24. As the start of the Jewish new year, it is considered a day in which everything begins anew. It is one of the Jewish high holy days—one of the most important days of the year.

Like many Jewish feasts and holidays, Rosh Hashanah is known by several names. In this article, I want to explore those names because I think they might capture your attention.
artworks-KCwxjYWzVElBjHnb-za7skg-t500x500

:trumpet:The Feast of Trumpets

Rosh Hashanah has many alternative names, but the best-known of them is the Feast of Trumpets. During Rosh Hashanah, according to tradition, the priest would blow the shofar —a ram’s horn that is often translated “trumpet” in the Bible—one hundred times. Over nine different sessions, the priest will blow the trumpet 11 times. That’s 99 soundings of the shofar, which leaves a final trumpet blast for the end. The last trumpet, the 100th blast, is the loudest and longest.

It’s the final trumpet of the Feast of Trumpets. Here is one way Paul described the Rapture:

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.— 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

The Rapture has been associated with trumpet blasts since the first century. Throughout Scripture, it is linked with blasts of the shofar. That’s why it is called the Feast of Trumpets.

:trumpet:Yom Teruah

Also related to the blowing of the shofar, Rosh Hashanah is sometimes known by the name Yom Teruah . It means “a day of blowing” or “the day of the awakening blasts.”

When the trumpet sounds during the Rapture, it is not just a noise to get our attention. It is an awakening blast for those who are in their graves:

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.—1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For thousands of years, the Jews have been calling Rosh Hashanah the “day of the awakening blast,” and that is exactly what is going to happen at the Rapture. The dead in Christ will rise first. They will be roused from their “sleep” and be raised incorruptible.

:trumpet:Yom Ha-Din

This name for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Ha-Din, is a reference to the day of judgment. The Jewish prayers during this feast emphasize it as a time during which the world is judged, or put on trial. In Hebrew, Din means judgment. The Jews believe Rosh Hashanah represents a period during which God weighs our rights and wrongs from the previous year.

Of course, you’ll understand why this ties in so closely to the Rapture and the events of the end times.

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”— Revelation 22:12-13

The Rapture will be a day when Jesus judges the church.

:trumpet:Yom Hazikaron

Rosh Hashanah is also sometimes called Yom Hazikaron , which means “the day of remembrance.” During this feast, Jews pray that God will remember them during the coming year.

This reminds me of Luke 17, when Jesus describes the Rapture:

“I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”— Luke 17:34-36

He’s talking about a selective Rapture. God remembers who is His. He remembers those who have given their lives to Him. The Rapture is a day of remembrance.

:trumpet:The Wedding Day of the Messiah

Another theme that has long been connected to Rosh Hashanah is the wedding day of the Messiah. Of course, many Jews are still awaiting the Messiah, while we as Christian believers know Jesus is the Messiah. But this is a very interesting theme for this holy feast.

“In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”—John 14:2-4

This is Jewish wedding language. When a Jewish groom was going to marry his bride, he left his father’s house with a bride price, or dowry, then went to the bride’s house to give her parents that gift. He drank a glass of wine with them, and that sealed the betrothal. Then he would promise His bride not to drink of that glass again until he drank it with her in his father’s house.

Of course, this is exactly what Jesus said to the disciples in the Upper Room:

Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”—Luke 22:17-18

Then, after paying the price and making that promise, the groom left for his father’s house where he would prepare a chuppah —a small house or room—for him and the bride to live in. Only after it was ready and the father approved it would the groom return for his bride. Only the father knew when that time of approval would come.

Jesus is the groom. We are the bride of Christ. He has bought his bride by paying the price for our sins. He is at His Father’s house preparing a place for us—and at the Father’s word, the Rapture will mark Christ’s return for His bride.

:trumpet:The Day Which No One Knows

Another phrase the Jews use to describe Rosh Hashanah is “the day which no one knows.” That’s one reason this “holy day” actually spans two days on the calendar. It has everything to do with the new moon.

The ancient Jewish calendar was a lunar calendar, based on the cycles of the moon, back before people understood the movements of the planets and the cycles of the solar system. All the other Jewish holidays were timed to occur on the full moon, but Rosh Hashanah fell during the new moon. It was at the first of the month at the beginning of a new year.

It’s easy to tell when the moon is full. But discerning the new moon is trickier because it disappears altogether. According to ancient Jewish traditions, the new month would not officially begin until two witnesses reported that they had seen the sliver of the new moon to the High Priest. Jews knew that this sighting could take place within a two-day window of darkness. Once the sighting was witnessed and confirmed, the priests would sound the shofar. Then Rosh Hashanah would begin.

Isn’t that fascinating? Jesus described the Rapture using similar themes:

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.”—Mark 13:32-33

With Rosh Hashanah, the Jews knew the approximate season when the feast would take place, but they didn’t know the exact day or hour. It’s “the day which no one knows.”

IMG_20220819_231248_895

The next major prophetic event!

Biblically, it’s clear that the Rapture is the next major prophetic event in the history of the world, and I definitely will be watching and praying as we approach SEPTEMBER 25-27, 2022!

With the state of the world today, it would not be a surprise if this were the year!

Here is the article on my website…THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-feast-of-trumpets/

As bro Chad( Watchman on the wall 88) always says…
Let us not cease to teach and preach that Jesus is at the door, !

That trumpet is going to sound any day now!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

17 Likes
4 Likes
12 Likes

@staceylovesJesus
One of my most favorite songs!
Thanks Stacey !
Agape,
Ken

5 Likes

As I am scrolling down the comments, I get the impression, that there is some excitement about this upcoming date. Last year it was the same and the year before too. And I really hope, that no one is disappointed when the date is over, the feast of trumpets finished and nothing happened - again.

Because I believe that God wont rapture us of a man made date, especially a jewish date, because the rapture is for his church. But I can be wrong, we will see.

I just want to encourage everyone to stay down to earth about these dates and not let your emotion take the lead. Because then you will get disappointed if nothing happens. And if the rapture happens on that date, I will gladly fly over to you in heaven and say those three magic words: “You were right!”

35 Likes

It seem he misspoke. Likely he was referring to Ukraine which ultimately was invaded by Russia on February 24th.

Well said. I am tired of hype to the point where I don’t even want to watch these updates anymore. I don’t care at all about red heiffers. They are red herrings. They are not pertinent to the rapture, only to the rebuilding of the temple which occurs during the tribulation. I’m fairly confident that we will all be checking back in here after the upcoming feast of trumpets. When we get excited over a certain date or time, it’s as good as a guarantee that the rapture won’t happen at that time.

4 Likes

I take this BPU over last weeks any day.

So when Pastor JD gives encouragement, we feel the need to argue details of the world or difference of opinion (2 Timothy 2:24)?

I am content to be excited by (Luke 21:28), and watching my heart like (Luke 21:34-36).

27654748_10215935200681608_8847533524081067845_n

24 Likes

Watching Queen Elizabeth’s funeral this morning, I am delighted to see how much Jesus was lifted up!
Two of my favorite passages were read, that of 1 Corinthians 15, and John 14! They said the queen chose these readings herself. I wondered just what the new PM Liz Truss (sp?), could’ve been thinking as she read “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.” (v. 22). And “Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. (v. 24-25). I heard the this new PM is a wef plant. Knowing their plans it was really something to see her read this! Continuing on she skipped to verse 53, 1 Corinthians still: " For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality…” till verse 57 ending with “But thanks be to God.” Did Queen Elizabeth do this on purpose? It directly opposes transhumanism! I don’t know, but if she was as sincere in her faith in Jesus as they say she was, that takes some chutzpah! :smile::heart: Love it! But even more so, let the Sword of the Spirit do it’s work and save her! And as many others as He will!

6 Likes

Well there sure are alot of signs that this could be it. I know we all hope so. If not let’s make sure to gather after and help encourage each other as you say.

7 Likes

Great update this week Pastor JD! The info you present never fails to paint the perfect picture of our corrupt world. Very scary for those family members “left behind.”

Moved question to new topic!

https://forum.jdfarag.org/t/what-would-happen-to-our-fluffy-family-members/30828

9 Likes

While I agree there are a lot of signs that point to interesting things happening in these latter days of September, and will certainly rejoice if the rapture happens, I can’t help but feel the 25th is basically date setting. I am not saying JD is date setting, but all these “high watch times” and feasts, and the day of Pentecost, is like date setting to me. I can’t help but feel intuitively that just because so many are pointing to the 25th is exactly why God will choose not to have the rapture occur then.

8 Likes

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What would happen to our fluffy family members?

That sounds like God would be petty to His bride.

1 Like

---------------------------------

1 Like