September 19, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links/Transcript): Here

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD shares “But God” testimonies about how God is restraining the evil and sustaining the righteous.

** Audio problem at the beginning of this video will be corrected in the final video to be published later today **

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
24 Likes

PDF Download: Destroying the Narrative: 40 Reasons Why a COVID-19 Pandemic Never Existed – Pt. 1

https://www.printfriendly.com/p/g/VYSKZb

10 Likes

Thank you to everyone that submitted such encouraging testimonies of what God is doing behind the scenes. We never hear enough about that sort of thing. All we tend to hear is the BAD news.
I love the Good news for a change.
I wish some of those testimonies could be placed on the forum so we can read them again for encouragement and for those that didn’t get a chance to hear them.
Thank you J.D. for reading them to us.

35 Likes

Maybe underground/independent businesses setup soon by non-vaxxed. Including underground church for remnants.

18 Likes

I entirely agree. If anyone has a ‘but God!’ testimony to share please do! We have an entire category dedicated to such things, Praise the Lord!

24 Likes

This would be so encouraging…thanks for the suggestion dear Dallas!

I have sent this to my RC husband on his phone

Thank you dear Pastor JD for all your praying…your concern for us all…your encouragement…your bravery…the example you set for us all.

I have grown so much in the past 18 months since I started listening to your updates and sermons.

I pray for you dear Pastor…you are an inspiration to many…God has blessed you and anointed you for a time such as this.

May we all have the courage you have…

You are a true servant of Jesus…thank you so much for everything…

I just laid everything in my life tonight at Jesus feet…I give him full control of my life…

Maranatha…come quickly our wonderful Saviour Jesus our only hope…who loves each and everyone so much…
More of You and less of me…

35 Likes

I did that today…in one aspect of a situation in my life…I have such peace now…despite opposition…Praise Jesus who gives us courage…I pray that we who are His born again children trust only in Jesus that He will give us the courage to do this in every decision we make henceforth…
Maranatha

11 Likes

Some of J.D.'s testimonies today affirmed something we’ve noticed. On 3 different occasions, my wife and I have been in close quarters with a fully poked person. We both noticed that we didn’t feel so well a day or two later and had a couple of “down days”.

At those times, we tend to hit the vitamin/mineral/prophylactic type stuff VERY hard and as soon as we even feel the slightest hint of anything. Other than having a couple of days when we feel kinda tired and dragged out, that’s been most of it.

But we do feel like we need to be mindful of being in close quarters with the fully poked, and that’s suggesting to me that, like J.D.'s been saying, the poked are more of a risk to the unpoked than the other way around, exactly opposite of what the media portrays.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

35 Likes

I didn’t even think about this, but this might explain some minor issues I have had recently. I work in an office around mostly vaccinated people.

The irony in this is at least one of my co-works who I know has been vaccinated has voiced her “concern” (I use that term very loosly) that she might get sick when she noticed I had a mild cough one day.

15 Likes

Brian,

Thankfully, you are wise to all this.

Imagine the people who go through your scenario then decide to succumb to the jab because of it…in radical error.

I have not been around the jabbed, that I know of, so, I can’t speak by personal experience, however, it sure does seem to me by all the reports that it is the vaX’d who are the variant factory…and the danger.

Joseph Goebbals couldn’t have done a better deception Psi-Op campaign than those today.

10 Likes

Absolutely…BUT GOD…has given us the promise of Devine protection…I pray
Psalm 91… over us all…

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

27 Likes

Very encouraging to hear how God is moving through the church in these times. I will resist the jab even if it does cost me the job, perhaps it is in God’s plan our lives are shaken, out of it we grow stronger with Him.

I have not had symptoms or illness being around the vaccinated. I pray the shedding isn’t real, for if true how diabolical . . .

11 Likes

Well, since my husband is vxd, and I love him dearly, I just rely fully on God to protect me from any harm. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: Prayers welcome.

I think if I avoided him, it might be detrimental to our marriage! :woozy_face::woman_shrugging:

20 Likes

I am a public high school teacher. I have to be around mostly vaccinated people all day. How can I protect myself from getting sick from them? Is wearing a mask helpful? Many are happily waiting to get the third shot.

4 Likes

Had to share this. We’re moving to vaccine passport regulation tomorrow (Alberta Canada) and this was one of the businesses that refused to be closed last time during lock down.

53 Likes

if they can use crop seed so that only one is fertile to produce new life, and put that one seed in a bin with those that arent, then spin it for a set amount of time, the result being that the one seed shed onto all the others around it and so forth and so on, and now they can all be planted because they will all produce a plant>
If they can use nano technology to alter mosquitoes so that those mosquitoes can vaccinate those they sting,
then we can have a current vaccine shed onto others and yes it is extremely diabolical. Realize there is but one way of escape from these things that are unseen. His name is Jesus Christ. Rest in and trust in Him. He is not going to turn away from us. We cannot defend against such things but He can.

14 Likes

Hahaha…yeah… Cindy, do you think you may not experience ill feelings because perhaps you take vitamins and supplements routinely? I ask because neither my husband nor I have ever felt off after being around the jabbed. The fact that I amped up our D last year, and also started taking Zinc makes me think that it could explain our feeling OK, in general. Or maybe it is just that every BODY is different, with some being more sensitive than others.

5 Likes

God bless ‘em, @Twi.

5 Likes

@routledge7 If you aren’t already doing so, be sure you are taking the recommended vitamins and supplements for your immune system.

5 Likes

Interestingly, one of the people that was fully poked in my example above, is married to a cousin of mine who also refuses the poke. About the only thing I can think of is that my unpoked cousin was (and continues to be) exposed and apparently has built an immunity to what his wife is shedding. (?) I don’t know whether he has an particular protocols or whether he just has a higher natural immunity to these viruses. He does not exhibit any symptoms that I am aware of yet my wife and I both noticed our own apparent reactions after being in close quarters on an extended basis with his wife.

I can’t explain it all. But I find more “sense” in places like J.D.'s Prophecy Updates than I’d ever hope to find on CNN.

14 Likes