September 22, 2022 - Jeremiah 26 – Don't Hold Back

:bible2: Don’t Hold Back – Jeremiah 26

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about God commanding Jeremiah, who remains faithful, to speak all that He tells him to speak and not hold anything back despite being apprehended and an attempt to have him killed.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: Book Study Video List: Here

13 Likes

Pastor JD, in my eyes you are alike Jeremiah; don’t hold back, keep doing what GOD has appointed you to do, that you do so well - teaching the WORD OF GOD. May God continue to bless you.

12 Likes

Excellent Study. In it he also brings out all that he is going through. He needs lots of prayer and support from all of us - even when we don’t agree with everything he is saying.
He is just doing what he believes God is telling him to say. We are not to judge a persons’ personal relationship with God. He will answer for all he does.
Our job is to support our Pastors and pray for them. They have a hard job.
Thanks for the update.

14 Likes

This study was exactly what I needed to hear!!! Thank you pastor JD!!!

5 Likes

Pastor JD, I thank God everyday that I can call you my pastor. Just want you to know that, and this was one of the best Bible studies yet. It’s been so difficult seeing the attacks against you until I just heard you say that if they stop attacking you, you’re doing something wrong. Your love for Jesus and His word is obvious, and you’re certainly keeping those evil ones busy! Keep it up. God bless you in so many ways. You are always in my prayers.

10 Likes

I have great love and appreciation for all that Pastor JD has taught us over the years. I think that all sound Pastor / Teachers today are under enormous stress and pressure in these days we live. I am seeing it from a lot of my Pastor / Teachers as many things continue to escalate exponentially.

8 Likes

It was a good study. Educational.

1 Like

Good Pastors see the wolves approaching.

3 Likes

Psalm 118:24

King James Version

24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

2 Likes