September 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Test. Not sure if this is how I post.

5 Likes

@Yaffa Rachel, praying for your daughter who sounds like a wonderful loving caregiver. May the Lord heal her, clear her lungs, and cover her with His wings. May He give you peace that He is in control and holds your dear Amy beneath His mighty wings as she recovers.

In Jesus’ name,

Amen

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::heart::heart::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

5 Likes

I love JD sharing with us as a community that God is coming through for the faithful in HUGE ways. this is a time we need Hope before things get so bad we believe we’re all forsaken.

Anyway, if you want more current events prophecy the following channel on Rumble is compiling most of the best in the “prophecy industry” (including JD). Prophecy Update Videos

However, keep in mind that too much focus on the secular world in pursuit of Prophetic insight holds us back from The Word and causes us to live in fear and in a spirit of selfishness, attempts to preserve the flesh over flourishing the Spirit.

8 Likes

Dear Heavenly Father we lift Rachel’s daughter, Amy, up to you and ask that you would heal her. Let the effects of this shot which was meant for evil, and which she took that she might continue to bring comfort to those in her care, be rendered powerless to create any harm. Father, let Amy’s chest discomfort be lifted and the breath of your life flow in and through her. Bring your peace and comfort to Rachel. Oh Father, we pray that you will just provide everything they need , at every turn, that will bring healing and help in this, their time of need. We ask in the name of Jesus. Amen

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, I hadn’t noticed that Ralph. Thank you for pointing that out. I completely agree with you. I shall endeavor to edit that and put something more there. Thanks again.

1 Like

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/506625346

This may be important talk for coming dark winter - Watch the Rumble Movie link:

https://sputniknews.com/20210930/antibodies-in-fully-vaxxed-with-pfizer-astrazeneca-decline-steeply-after-several-months--study-1089538608.html

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA … thanks, I needed that!!

To my fellow Australians… it’s getting from bad to worse. I hope none of you live in Victoria because Dan Andrews has just made it impossible to live without being vaccinated…:cry:

List of occupations that will need a vaccine passport to work

7 Likes

Thanks for last Sunday’s update, pastor JD , I enjoyed it a lot and my mom was very happy too to hear it . Very encouraging!! :heart:

5 Likes

That man is a demon!

2 Likes

He is evil. A real power freak. I feel for every victorian right now. And they can’t even leave and cross the border to find work!

2 Likes

Yeah the elites are expecting an extinction level event, turns out it’s by their own hands.

Looks like the fake stream media is ramping up its brainwashing tactics to stir up hate against the church.
I’m sure it won’t be long before this is country wide, that’s if they dont burn them all down first.

2 Likes

You know things are really bad when these politicians are doing crazy evil things without fear of consequences. They must know something we don’t. They are committing political suicide and don’t care. They are committing crimes against humanity and don’t care of the consequences.

6 Likes

I agree with pluckybrit- beware of the swab testing. I hope he can get saliva testing. Otherwise, I would not do this swab testing. God bless

3 Likes

oops sorry, I see this now. Praise the Lord!

We are not fighting against flesh and blood but against the principlaties, against powers, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Eph. 6:12-14

5 Likes
3 Likes

Flag it if you feel it’s ungodly.

1 Like

JD has a prophecy update where he explains how Hollywood movies are used to condition us to accept what’s coming next. I imagine that concept could be why @Pluckybrit referenced what happened in such and such Hollywood flick ? just a guess as to what’s going on here. indeed these types of comparisons might make us look even less credible to those who disagree with us on the whole globalism thing. just one more way for them to think I’m crazy lol, but that’s okay with me.

…well, not “okay” really, but I’m just trying to smooth over the conversation we have here lol.

2 Likes