September 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes, there is more to ‘listen’ to in this world… including violent earthquakes, volcanoes…

2 Likes

Oh Absolutely!!! Remember…you are a Child of the MOST HIGH GOD!!!

Mark 16 v 18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Maranatha…
And PS… The Rapture Series by Andy Wood 63 in sooooo good!!! Please watch!!!

3 Likes

Dear Wren (love that we are “birds of different feathers :blush:). . . Last summer I had a little wren who sang the most beautiful songs in my garden every morning. . . I’m sorry to hear that you, too, have been discouraged and pray blessing over you with a grateful heart that you took the time to respond even with all of that technical difficulty! Thank you also for encouraging me to listen to the Bible study sermon. I had listened in on Sunday, actually, and was so encouraged by both sermons that I posted the song, “What A Mighty God We Serve!” . . . And by Monday evening there I was back down in discouragement again! God, forgive me, I pray. Would that I had the faith of Moses who was so sure of God’s promise that he was ready to sacrifice his son. Longing to have a promise so sure burned into my heart !

Dear Wren, Tthough I don’t know the details of all that has caused your week long struggle, I pray the clouds of discouragement will lift for you today, and that Christ will comfort you and encourage you in a special way today.

God bless you, sister Wren. God keep you. God pour out golden love from Heaven all over you today!!

7 Likes

Oh Jenn, I’m so sorry. Keeping you and your family in prayer. Praying they come home soon. :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

God Bless you too, dear sister Brenda—song sparrow. Your kind words so blessed me today, and were an answer to prayer! Thank you so much. I must tell you I just asked for prayer in another thread minutes ago, then saw your lovely post here. We little birds are more alike than we know. I could so relate with what you expressed about feeling encouraged, and then going back down again. That’s what happened to me too! And I had to ask the Lord to please forgive me and have mercy. He then brought a thought to mind…Jesus prays for us as our advocate!!! PTL! He knows exactly how we feel and all we are going through. He shall sustain us all till the very end, come what may, and I pray he gives you a double blessing today and a fresh infusion of faith and joy that passes all understanding, dear sparrow.
You shared an awesome song in this thread about the raputre. I have to find it again. My sweet hubby tethered something together so I have a keyboard now on this decrepid device. lol. Thank you again so much and thank the Lord for your gracious and generous spirit in uplifting all of us with such encouraging songs and hymns. What a beautiful ministry in this hour. He is coming soon! “And He shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.” :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

There is getting to be more and more support for the monoclonal antibodies in the updates…?? The monoclonal antibodies raise huge red flags for me and are made using aborted fetal cell lines and it’s injected into a genetically modified mouse and on and on :mouse2::nauseated_face:.
This seems like another way to get gene therapy into those who don’t want the shot.

My discernment tells me to stay far away from that so called “treatment” and it stresses me out to hear it praised in the updates.

Let’s talk about this…

10 Likes

Get some links to source your information. It will make it easier for everyone to have a look.

We can talk all we want but if there is nothing concrete from which to start from then it can’t be discussed in an objective fact based way.

3 Likes

Okay… I added some. Thank you.

4 Likes

@AMF :dove:

Hello. You can also add to the list Dr. Andy Woods. His Pastor’s Point of View every Friday I am starting to love and looking forward to it. He discuss a lot of stuff with variations and align it to biblical prophecy perspective.

I can’t BELIEVE I forgot Andy Woods :woman_facepalming:…thank you and I will go and edit him in that post :wink: :+1:.

I do hope Pastor JD comes back with his prophecy updates though, so many things are happening right now around the world and would love for him to discuss it just like before.

…I concur.
I’d prefer to have, say two “But God’s” after each sermon, prophecy update and bible study instead of a dedicated hour’s worth.

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Dearest Heavenly Father, in the name of our Jesus, rest your healing hand upon Jenn’s Husband and her son, we pray. Let this weapon formed against all of humanity be defanged and destroyed! Father, pour out your healing and protect every cell in their bodies from all harm. Restore their strength, renew and refresh their bodies, Lord. Breath in them and for them your breath of life! May they become living testimonies of your grace and mercy and protection and help in these times of trouble. Let the faith of others be strengthened as they “watch you now!” raising these two dear men out of their hospital beds and returning them home, fully healed, to reunite with Jenn, who loves them so. We thank you Lord for your perfect answers to our heartfelt prayers! In Jesus’ name!!

12 Likes

May all that you have prayed for me come back to bless you, too, Wren. Your beautiful message has just brought tears to my eyes. I have to go out today to pick up groceries, a task I find especially stressful these days! But now I’ll venture forth looking for that extra special blessing. . . A vision of Jesus praying for us encouraging me . . . :two_hearts: and virtual :hugs:!!

4 Likes

So…

Meanwhile In Australia…

8 Likes

It’s just amazing to me how prophetic Star Wars was from 1977…

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

My heart and my prayers are with them and you Jenn. I pray for complete divine healing in the mighty and powerful name of the Lord Jesus Christ! I pray they would be healed from the tops of their heads to the soles of their feet. I pray that you would feel the loving embrace of our Savior and that he would grant you the peace that passes all understanding.
Also and most of all I pray, COME QUICKLY LORD!

7 Likes

Hope and prayers to this protest. Wish I could be there. The globalists are evil. Look what they did in Wash DC.

7 Likes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Likes

Yes, I saw that this Pastor has been arrested again, @dlcv Dennis.

2 Likes

I liked the doctor’s testimony, he used bible to defend the right of life and liberty.

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing what tools/software you use? I’ve thought about doing it. Thank you!

2 Likes

For me, it’s leg numbness, like restless leg syndrome. Feels like blood flow issues.

2 Likes