September 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The world can try to do whatever it wants with us. Whether we live or die we win. God is still on the throne and He is still good.

21 Likes

Philippians 4:8 would seem to apply comfortably to this uplifting update:

As prudent as it is to get the low-down on what’s going down it is equally relevant to hear how God is lifting us up before we go up.

In Christ

22 Likes

lol I really had not anticipated seeing so many comments that seem to touch on the things I said.

to clarify for friendship’s sake: I just think there could have been at least, maybe, 5 mins dedicated to other things? it felt imbalanced to only read these testimonies and not give an update, on the one day slated for updates. I have no problem hearing these stories, I just thought it didn’t have to be the ENTIRE thing. didn’t intend to set off a slew of comments seeming to stand up for JD.

I agree, I don’t want to just hear him rant, but I mean, he never just rants. and he can do whatever he wants, at the end of the day. just wanted to give my opinion without offending anyone.

19 Likes

@ToMakeAmendsIm :dove:

lol I really had not anticipated seeing so many comments that seem to touch on the things I said.

To clarify for friendship’s sake: I just think there could have been at least, maybe, 5 mins dedicated to other things? it felt imbalanced to only read these testimonies and not give an update, on the one day slated for updates. I have no problem hearing these stories, I just thought it didn’t have to be the ENTIRE thing. didn’t intend to set off a slew of comments seeming to stand up for JD. I agree, I don’t want to just hear him rant, but I mean, he never just rants. and he can do whatever he wants, at the end of the day. just wanted to give my opinion without offending anyone.

I wasn’t offended in the least and you are speaking from your heart and I tend to agree. If it were up to me, I would rather hear a couple of “But God” testimonies after each Sunday Sermon, Prophecy Update and Bible Study instead of a dedicated hour’s worth. This way, more stories can be heard and it’s a nice way to end all his messages with a sprinkling of God’s goodness.

JMHO :wink:

18 Likes

thank you for your reassurance, and I love your idea! I feel like he has been doing that, and I’m almost sorry to say I tend to skip over them. so it seems that for me, it makes sense that it bothered me and not necessarily others, when what I really want to hear about, didn’t come up this time, along with last time too.

I don’t trust many big voices out there. I only listen to jd and Brandon Holthaus. even Holthaus isn’t exactly the same as me sometimes, but jd always is. I don’t listen to news sources regularly, and there are only like 2 that I halfway believe in. so to have this one person who sees what I do, JD, who is so well-versed in the Bible, speaking each sunday, is a rare role-model viewing experience for me. I am aware that many people like to embellish their stories, and so I have this sort-of radar on when an unconfirmed source is saying something. if I don’t know your trustworthiness level in any way, I take it with way more grains of salt than I would when, say, JD is speaking. I look forward to his take because no one else I know is like him, with all the knowledge behind his personal takes. so it’s harder for me. I appreciate you helping me. I get very afraid of being hated. thank you

11 Likes

@ToMakeAmendsIm :dove:

trustworthiness

I hear ya :raised_hands:!! The ONLY one we can trust is God…people, not so much, unfortunately.

You are on the right track with listening to JD. He is excellent at prophecy updates, sermons and bible studies. There are a lot of voices and one can’t be too careful.

Discernment…is KEY!

Here are some others you might wanna check out…

For Bible study/teachings…you cant beat Dr. Charles Stanley of In Touch Ministries.

For news with a biblical perspective, I would suggest Jan Markell of Olive Tree Ministries.

For prophecy, JD is the cat’s meow :grin:.

Others to check out are…

Dr. Ed Hindson
Billy Crone
Dr. David Reagan
Chuck Missler
Tim Lahaye
Daymond Duck
Terry James
Bill Koenig
Dr. Ron Rhodes
Mark Hitchcock
Tom Hughes
Mark Henry
Dr. Andy Woods

8 Likes

Kris, I feel the same way. I enjoy & look forward to Pastor JD’s prophecy updates every Sunday. I have started getting very Covid weary and every time anything comes on TV about it, I change the channel. I’m tired of giving it airtime. It can mentally wear a person down. I listened to about 30 minutes of Pastor’s update yesterday and turned it off. I’ve just decided to avoid all the news (usually bad/negative) about Covid. I want to laugh and think about “good” things because it’s much better for your health!

8 Likes

Well I dont mind about Covid related things. I am writing Articles about it and make Videos. I am used to be in the dark rabbit hole and bring some evil stuff to light. But the testimonies were too many for me. I dont have time to think, because after one testimony there is the next. I would rather enjoy it to listen to a few testimonies than the whole hour.

6 Likes

--------------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/448162452

https://vimeo.com/571065702

Dr. Lee Merritt Explains Vaccine Shedding

8 Likes

Even though I look forward to each and every BP update, it was time for my mind to have a rest. I think the testimonies are timely because we are going to need to remember God’s goodness in the days ahead. I almost feel like I rested Bc I (we) am going to be gearing up for the next attack.
I am praying for us all to see the next step that our loving Father is preparing for us and preparing us for. Blessings to all, Letitia

12 Likes

Pastor JD,

Please see the following tweet from NY Gov Kathy Hochul https://twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1442604702202404870 which shows the strategy they are using to eliminate all religious exemptions.

6 Likes

Hi @Devinator , please send him this link here: Contact

She sounds like those apostate pastors asking Christians to get vaxxed…

7 Likes

I agree with you.

Last week a funny odd thig happened. I was making dinner with the TV playing.

And suddenly like an out of body experience happened. I heard the TV…but the “news” sounded like something from a scifi movies’. I consciently made that connection.

Since then my dreams have been filled with life…after. Not after death…life after the rapture. I have dreamed of my parents and brothers. I have dreamed of their “homes” in heaven …odd dreams…sometimes unbelievable…but God…

Like God letting me know all my prayers, my love, my desires for my family were not in vain.

10 Likes

Shalom brothers and sisters in Christ,

In follow-up to this sermon online I posted on Sunday:

We need to take heed to start having a offline collection of articles, audio, teachings, video etc for our Christian library.

I do not know how long these things will last online as Judas Soros and Bill Gates of hell have sworn to censor any truth on internet this year. The globalist will surely take over the whole internet for control and command for the upcoming Beast system in future.

You need to learn to get free software to convert particular articles online to pdf, audio clips to mp3, video clips downloading and conversion to mp4 formats.

Invest in getting portable hard drives at least 2TB or more if possible to store a second copy inside. There are two types: the magnetic type or SSD type. I use Western Digital brand for few years already.

SSD is more expensive and better data storage protection but limited in storage size.

As long you don’t drop it into water or to the floor, it should last long. You can also register for warranty online with manufacturer.

Better get ordering them asap before the online portals demand vaccine passport proof to buy in future!

So if there are Pastor JD or any pastor teachings you want to listen and keep, start planning to download or convert in your own time. God bless.

Dennis

12 Likes

What an encouraging word you’ve received! Oh how I long and pray for the same. I had a discouraging conversation with my son tonight. . . He is 31 and has had COVID and recovered. He denies faith in Jesus and has said he will take the shot to keep his job and feed his family if he has to. He shut down any further discussion with me. Then I saw the discouraging words of NY Gov regarding religious exemptions, which my expectant daughter-in-law, who is a nurse, had recently submitted. It had been accepted! I was soooo relieved and thankful to God. Now it looks as if it will do no good after all. My heart is so very heavy tonight. Feels like a roller coaster ride that never ends. But God . . . Only God . . . Save us, Father, and all the ones we love! :pray:t3::blue_heart: In the name of our Jesus!!

12 Likes

I have been hearing about ill effects from the vaccine shedding through these wonderful updates.

I am wondering if anyone has had an experience of these symptoms and what they were?

I think we have just been hit by a ‘wave’ here.

2 Likes

Dear Brenda,
I’m so sorry for what you are dealing with, so heavy a burden on your heart in these days. Having just spend over a week in the “miry clay” of discouragements too i wish to encourage you if you feel led to see Pastor Farag’s second service bible study of 9-26 and the song our dear sister StacyLee shared further up in thread. I wish I could type more but on a nonfunctional device, no phone no net for two weeks and now typing one letter at a time on decrepid typepad,lol. Praying for you, sweet sister.

6 Likes

Yes, I had a sore throat symptoms in my neck area. I double up fruits and water intake plus rest to prevent the infection.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I am having the same reaction to mainstream news. 5 minutes in and I need to turn it off because of all the vaccine propaganda.

7 Likes