September 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Likes

Yes, I saw that this Pastor has been arrested again, @dlcv Dennis.

2 Likes

I liked the doctor’s testimony, he used bible to defend the right of life and liberty.

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing what tools/software you use? I’ve thought about doing it. Thank you!

2 Likes

For me, it’s leg numbness, like restless leg syndrome. Feels like blood flow issues.

2 Likes

Numbers of DEATHS (not injures) from Medicare… of folks who have died WITHIN 14 DAYS. This is many times that of VAERS and is only in the elderly. When they say VAERS is only reporting about 1% of the actual deaths, this chart would sure seem to confirm that. It also shows the DANGER of Remdesivir on a chart compared to Ivermectin.

7 Likes

You may have not have felt convicted then, but the Holy Spirit brought you here and God granted you mercy and grace for He Chose You! Hallelujah that we serve a wonderful God and that He brought you to a saving grace. Agreed that this vaccine IS NOT the Mark, but it was permitted to show us who is awake and who is asleep. Remember that because now you are awake and you need to get a hold of others who are asleep. He woke you up for a reason and now share what He has done for you with everyone else!!

Lots of love, joy, and prayers coming your way! XOXOXO

Isaiah 50:10

3 Likes

Blessings to you sister. :heart:

I can’t wait to meet you and everybody soon in the air! Maranatha!

In Christ Jesus,
Ann

6 Likes

For Videos I use Filmora from Wondershare. This is not an expert tool, but handsome and not complicated for using.

4 Likes

Please everyone listen to the prophecy update from Pastor Brandon. It provided a great perspective of how blessed we are to be living in these times. Thanks for sharing Dennis

5 Likes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/503914672

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/israel-updates-health-pass-4th-vaccine-will-be-required-of-all-citizens/

6 Likes

Praying for your family @jenn1. May our Lord stand beside you and them, bringing complete healing and peace for your worries. In Jesus’ name!

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

The beast of YouTube deleted my post, thought I would add it here.

Praying for you, remember that nothing can seperate us from the love of Jesus, nothing past or present or future, for its because of this love God gave His only Son and His only Son willingly gave His life for you and you have been redeemed, purchased. You belong to our Lord and our Christ Jesus.:heart:

2 Likes

I was not offended at all by your comments. Everyone is entitled to their feelings and no one feeling is right or wrong. I was also not necessarily sticking up for JD as saying I appreciated hearing the good news. I am thankful every week to hear JD’s Prophecy update but it can also really weigh me down. Don’t get me wrong, we NEED to hear the truth and frankly not many pastors are giving it so I agree 100% with you that no one else is like him. Let me just say, for me, it was a much needed pause to hear some good news for a change. We should be able to come here and say how we feel without anyone making us feel bad and I apologize if my post made you feel that way. We are Christians here, no one hates you at all and I doubt anyone is mad at you either!

4 Likes

I think you are on to something here. Thinking it’s near midtrib as this system is being finalized. The harlot/NWO is drunken with the blood of the saints as is going on right now

2 Likes

And the Spirit and the Bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
Revelation 22:17

4 Likes

@AMF :dove:

Blessings to you sister. :heart: I can’t wait to meet you and everybody soon in the air! Maranatha!

L4ZTYau82WTeDSUIdC

:grin: :raised_hands:

6 Likes