September 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Oh, I started that one and forgot to go back and finish the rest. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

No vaccine…no boarding a plane, train or ship

Speaking to reporters outside of a vaccination clinic in suburban Ottawa, Trudeau said the government’s energies will be directed first at standing up a vaccine mandate, which will force federal public servants and travellers to get their shots before going to work or boarding a train, plane or ship.

Trudeau said the details of the mandate have yet to be finalized because the government is still locked in negotiations with the public sector unions that represent tens of thousands of federal bureaucrats.

2 Likes

You can’t make this stuff up

3 Likes

Lets just get this started, I tell ya this has been the longest “pre-game show” ever.

11 Likes

HA HA HA HA HA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I agree @Matthew82. I was just telling my husband how surprised I am that no one has really done a huge military surge on another country. I figured China/Taiwan, Iran over Israel, etc. We know there will be a time and place and it is coming!

4 Likes

They can’t do it until God allows them to.

6 Likes

What is great is that we don’t have to watch a match because we know how it will end. That’s boring we are going straight to the post match party !!!

4 Likes

Can you imagine like JD says once the restrainer is taken out? It will be SO BAD. I do not want to be here.

7 Likes

No one in their right mind would want to be here. What we can all see is this is nothing compared to what is coming. God is really going to get involved in a big way which is going to make everything we see now look like a tea party.

8 Likes

Can’t wait, the pre-game show has been terrible so far. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it speaks poorly of the main event.

10 Likes

Man you are really funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

glad someone thinks so :grin:

4 Likes

If you are getting flack for it, ignore it. We all need to have a good laugh.

4 Likes

I’m not really, just joking around, well at least on this forum I’m not, I work with people that have no sense of humor haha Laughter is good medicine, especially in this day and age.

8 Likes

Hi, I am unable to leave a prayer request, new account. I am asking/begging for prayer for my daughter Amy, 28 year old, mother of Harry whos 6. Amy is saved, she believes, although sadly dosen’t read the bible. A care home worker. she is loved by the old people she cares for, and has held the hands, prayed and stroked the head of many, as they slipped from this life. During the first wave of this so called pandemic. Those who died when their own family members couldn’t be with them, she tried to give them her love, and her comfort knowing that families at home were struggling with the thought of their mother or father dying alone. When the vaccine came out, even though I had tried to warn her, she took it, thinking of the people she looked after. when I asked her why she said " I don’t want to carry something in that will hurt my ladies and gents that I love and care for." its 6 months since she had it, and today I found out, she is suffering with pain in her lung, finding it difficult to breath, she thinks its pneumonia, and is going to the Drs tomorrow. I’m well aware that the so called vaccine, was never intended to help anyone, in fact quite the opposite, and so you can imagine the fears that I now have for my daughter. I am praying for her, and I am asking for help, in the form of prayer my daughter, Amy.
yours in christ.

32 Likes

Did someone say PARTY??? Was I invited. Doesn’t matter, I’ve invited myself in. Let’s Party on!!! (Says the old woman that can barely walk. Hee Hee)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

We’ll remember to play really slow songs :blush:

7 Likes

Rachel, I am so sorry for you and your daughter. I will surely Pray for her as well as for you. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Much love in Christ.

6 Likes

I said a prayer for Amy. I hope she gets it taken care of quickly. She sounds like a very caring, genuine girl. May God heal her quickly in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes