September 4, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Follow the Money

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD talks about the well-known cliché, “follow the money” from a prophetic perspective as it relates to a cashless digital currency and a social credit score system.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

---------------------------------

12 Likes

Praying we are outta here before Dec 13. If not I know my Lord will keep me in His perfect watch & care. I am His child, He is my Father

20 Likes

This part of Dec 13 I don’t understand. Is it confirm USA issue CBDC on that day? Some said its a rumor…

3 Likes

No confirmation that I know of. Pastor JD stated other countries are moving toward crypto currency and he said China is already leading the way. It surely wouldn’t be any surprise if it is implemented

3 Likes

This is how i see SEPTEMBER spelt out…

S plitting God’s land of Israel (Joel 3:2)!
E lam’s destruction (Jeremiah 49)!
P eace and safety (1 Thessalonians 5:3) then sudden destruction (The Psalm 83 War)!
T urmoil and chaos globally (Matthew 24:7,8)
E ffectuate a One World Religion, Abrahamic House (**Revelation 13:8)!
M onetary system globally. A one world currency (**Revelation 13:16-18)!
B east system is already in place. “A global Digital Passport And ID System” (Revelation 13:16-17)!
E nforse the WHO’s Pandemic global Treaty, a One World Government (Revelation 13:7)!
R apture (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17)!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

18 Likes

Lifting you, your family, and the Church family up to the Lord!

Don’t change, JD! Keep doing exactly what you’re doing and allowing the Holy Spirit to use you! And, THANK YOU!

25 Likes

Prophecy Update Top News Headlines - 9/2/22 (rumble.com)

2 Likes

Always follow the money…

I remember observing many average commoners who would lie, cheat, and steal for the sake of attaining more money which leads to the never ending desire for more materialism. They never cared how it hurt the victims of their thefts, only that they could do it and get away with it with the least of consequences…or no consequences at all.

Today, it is the world leaders (globalists) who are doing the exact same thing, though, it also involves the insatiable and unquenchable desire for extreme wealth, power and control.

With the commoner thieves, there was sometimes a shame, maybe a shame that they got caught.

With the globalists, they don’t care that many see right through their lies and thefts, I think they feel invincible and could care less if they are caught, they think consequences don’t apply to them.

Today’s liars, thieves and promoters of evil have no regard, or perhaps, no knowledge of Scripture…but in the end, they will.

9 Likes

I think, I fell asleep during this part what’s this mean?

Let me re listen again… :sweat_smile:

Maybe I am as sleepy as you… early wee hours here listening

2 Likes

Nice job on the September K7! Not sure which session it was, but Jan Markell said “i just don’t see any way around this” (CBDC system). If we’re here for this, how will we be able to tithe or give offerings? We won’t be, not without getting our accounts shut off. I think it may be another reason why we won’t be here because if it comes with receiving a digital ID as well, as in ID 2020 which definately could be the mark, that doesn’t happen until the midpoint of the Trib. It could take a long time to implement though. Wasn’t it just last week or the week before that a video was posted here about people in China’s system? Yikes, that was pretty bad! They said it took them 10 years. With that neighborhood snooper lady taking notes on people! She would need a security team to do that here. Then i saw an ad on my phone to share a meal, donate $ or a meal to someone in need, a UN program. Anyone else get that? It also was in that video. That same ad wasn’t but it showed how people with low esg scores could make charity donations to raise their scores. It seems like it would take awhile, but these days who knows!

7 Likes

It was mentioned last Sunday, transcript screenshot at the end

5 Likes

I have a question here on Pastor JD’s 4th September Prophecy update. He said there will be a time where soon when people cannot buy or sell unless they have that biometric ID. My question is, will saved Chrisitans be forced to get this biometric ID in order to buy or sell or will they be raptured by the time this draconian requirement is enforced?

Anyone who knows the answer, please let me know. Thanks.

3 Likes

The biometric ID he’s talking about is the mark of the beast, which will not be fully implemented until the midpoint of the Tribulation, 3.5 yrs at minimum after the removal of the church. We won’t be here!

Also, I need to say, a Christian is NEVER forced to comply with wickedness. God is able to protect and to provide exceedingly and abundantly beyond all we could ever ask or imagine, but it’s given according to the measure of our faith. “For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.” Stand in Him and let Him do the rest. I think of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-Nego, telling the king, “Our God can save us, but even if He doesn’t, we will never bow.”

24 Likes

From tech news, I think it is quite possible that Biometric ID’s may become widely normalized globally very possibly before the Tribulation. The Biometric ID’s are already in beta-phase and are voluntary. These are not the ‘mark of the beast’.

A guy even has a Tesla car access chip-implant (see video).

One can do a search “microchip inserted in human body” in Youtube and see many examples.

NeuraLink is also making progress and has reportedly been installed into humans after animal testing.

4 Likes

thank you Pastor JD
i always keep you and your family in my prayers :yellow_heart:
The Lord bless you and keep you Pastor JD

10 Likes

The Three Angels

6Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

8A second angel followed and said, “ ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ a which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

The last sentence… verse 12
…“patient endurance on the part of the people of God” has me wondering if it’s this side of the rapture?

6 Likes

The biometric ID if it’s not in the right hand or the forehead => it’s not the MOB yet. Just a card id.

When it will be in the body in the right hand or forehead => MOB

When it will be in the body BUT NOT in the right hand or forehead => not the MOB but it’s better not to take it. We saw what they did with the jabs and side effects.

7 Likes

Yep, I thought it too.

1 Like