September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Despite all the evidence…

6 Likes

Am blessed by your post. I have also went thru very troubling experiences being raised in the RC camp. By the grace of the living God nothing seemed to stick. I was an alter - boy, went thru all the so called sacraments etc. even kissed rings for indulgences. The whole family with the exception of my father was raised likewise. But I soon saw the contradictions. I wish I could elaborate more. I was told that once a Catholic, always a Catholic. It was the wrong thing to say to a young man heading to the military during the V.N. era when life was short and " rose gardens " were only a song. But as pastor JD has said But God! I can now see the lights ever so close and the wisdom behind the words spoken that call the lost sheep to " come out of her ". Likewise saw a vision but was not instructed to share it. Ireland is also a place of my roots. McCullough’s to be precise.

8 Likes

You have been Changed and Set Free!

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Cor 5:17

There is hope and Jesus has been abiding with you after all these years. His faithfulness sure and true.
Thank you for spending some time here and reaching out. :blush:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Prompted to research the star anise. I happen to have some on hand. :+1:.

2 Likes

I just watched Pastor Hughes message. Very good one… @Jimbo

I’ve seen SO many articles indicating that false flag is coming that will blame the unjabbed for something. :frowning:

2 Likes

Here to serve :+1:

2 Likes

Same here Grace. So glad. The main key was found in the shikimic acid content. If you have an espresso machine, the star anise and/or fennel seed can be crushed or ground, and run through the machine to make a water extraction of the shikimic. That was an analog used in the tamiflu. The star anise tastes great too, if you like licorice type flavors. In small amounts, its just nice to know we have something on hand to “deactivate” the potential health harms. If like our family, one has a lot of interactions with those who have taken the jab, it is a little peace of mind while we wait.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you Lavender for sharing and it encouraged me so much to read it this evening especially as I seeking clarification from God on my new path. The scripture you shared spoke God’s living truth to me and was perfect. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It sure does. I have always loved the flavor. I have used it in cooking, before, and have added it to tea, but not routinely. Thanks, once again.

2 Likes

Great article! I was really anticipating and expecting Jesus to rapture His church today or yesterday. :pensive:It was Feast of Trumpets and I was REALLY expecting Him to come. Now, I am so sad and disappointed. I know He will come and His time is the appointed time but still…:disappointed:

8 Likes
5 Likes

I am also very worried about my dog after hubby and I are raptured-hubbie’s response was that God will make sure to take care of all our pets-YES I agree-of course our loving God who created our pets would not let them be distressed after we are raptured!

5 Likes

Let’s not forget the Washington monument.

4 Likes

Now that is one I forgot. It is absolutely HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE !!!

2 Likes

Perhaps one reason for all those who are BLIND and refuse to see what is going on is this.
Subliminal MIND CONTROL using television/computer. It is patented.

Glad I don’t have a TV in my house nor watch any of their Netflix, Hulu services. Here is the patent number for it so you can read this or google the number for more info.

7 Likes
1 Like

Well dear Deborah, that must have been something to witness.
Certainly is another way for God to get our attention. :grin:
Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Its a beautiful journey Colleen.
Hold fast to Jesus. He has you.
You are amongst a great body of believers who are walking the road with you. God has been so faithful, wipes our battle wounds and is refreshing us day by day.
I leave you with two scripture nuggets to chew on and encourage you.
Psalm 91 and the verse below. Psalms is an awesome place to roam around in. You will find much strength for the journey ahead.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

9 Likes