September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

We should do what Moscow did and stay away from all businesses following this

5 Likes

My husband does not see anything wrong with this picture. Please pray for him/me :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

@Jimbo just watched that also! My dad and I have talked about those camps for a long time now…they came up a while back but when covid “happened” we brought those up.

Crazy.

4 Likes

You had this one on the money, @Raininggrace!
But God, right?
Prayers for all of us who are feeling a little anxiety tonight. I know God is in control, but I cannot lie; it’s been a stressful few hours since I heard.

5 Likes

Disturbing is an understatement

And who is represented on his crucifix?

6 Likes

I haven’t watched yet, but if I know JD, it will be good – and timely.

4 Likes

No matter how much the Beast snarls and bites we will not submit to your poison! Mark my words! Jesus will protect us! Put on the full armour of God!
Praying has never been more important!

6 Likes

Oh I heard another sister in Christ saying that exact phrase in a video on brighteon just last night.

2 Likes

A shepherd carrying a lamb with the sheep in the background and a dove descending above.

2 Likes

@KDG , as to who is represented by that pectoral cross, I do not know, if it is Christ or the office of the pope, seeing they do find the pope as a personal representative of Christ on earth (vicar). He is legitimately the “Shepherd of the (RC) church” so…

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

:astonished: Ooooohhh, that’s crazy, no :grin:!?! Funny how that kind of thing just happens :wink:.

2 Likes

Pictoral pectoral pastoral…idk, but I’d like to have one.

3 Likes

You can get one for about $35 on etsy, but it’s too large for my tastes, and tied too close to Roman Catholic and Pope Francis also for my tastes.

1 Like

Should have known it was unique to him. And huuuge. Nevermind. Thx for the info though!

2 Likes

I saw today they built wellness camps
for the unvaxed in Australia !! I heard they were building fema camps up in northern
california for earthquake preparedness .
A person who lives in the area told me .
I wonder if it is really going to be for
unvaxed !!! Things are happening
so quickly it is hard to keep up .

9 Likes

Thank you for explaining that JackN!

1 Like

upon reflecting on the Biden speech tonight, i felt like getting a direct refresher on what the Bible says about what will happen in the last days. I was very encouraged when I came to Revelation 2:8-11. it says multiple things that either seem to be coming soon or are just very relevant . the governor of IL, where I live, is in fact someone who says he’s Jewish and yet I believe he is in cahoots with people like satanists… so just an example of these verses possibly being in play. what do you think?

are we The Persecuted Church? :

5 Likes

@alllllz
I do not know . I see the middle east
christian church and they are dying for
Jesus . Afghanistan christians are being
hunted and killed . It might happen here things
are ramping up quickly . At this point ,
I believe we will see persecution and
may be put into camps for our faith because we are not following the globalist agenda .
We are hearing that our right to medical
care should be revoked because we
are not jabed .
Right now we are seeing people
losing jobs and the right to use public
places . The vaxed are turning against
the unvaxed and these people are in
our community . Doctors and nurses
have caved in and took the vax and
want others because they feel it is not
fair . We have a sitting president that
was hand picked by the globalist . Thank
you for posting and reminding me that
I need to read my bible more . Been
fatigued and been watching pastors
sermons . I need to get back into
the book of Judges . I am almost finished
with it . God bless you . I hope you
rest well tonight . We are having strange
weather tonight , thunder storms and
lots of rain . We call it earthquake weather .

blessing ,
becky

8 Likes

I don’t see how they could do this, they can’t hold millions of unvaccinated people.
If they try and I end up there, at least Toowoomba summers are cooler than at my place :joy:

4 Likes

15 Likes