September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Im glad that my post has helped a little bit. Both films are a great inspiration (tissue box warning) and make me stronger in what we have to face right now. We will soon out of here Sister. The Lord is coming :heart:

2 Likes

yes, i did. He is home with the Lord now and i know his wife Rexalla had continued on for a bit with the program and a guest host but i have not followed him for some time.
Hal Lindsay has had a book by book verse by verse bible study every week offered through
Daystar TV. He finished his study of the book of Revelations around the end of 2020. I think those vids are saved in his website though for anyone who wants to access them under the Hal Lindsay report that he did everyweek.

1 Like

That is something often on my mind as well.

3 Likes

Just a note of interest about this group, FAI, teaches the Church will go through the Tribulation. Get to Know Us // FAI MISSION

2 Likes

My late dad mood swings when he gets chemotherapy as usual. He will sometimes snapped at my mum for no reason. He is gentle type of person.

That’s why these chemical stuff does really affect emotions and change personalities. With the vaccine ingridients expose by Dr Robert Young recently, it reminds me of a scene where victims will be “zapped” and controlled by TPTB.

5 Likes

Dear God bless and comfort the family who lost their loved one. Amen

4 Likes

In these documentaries none of this is heard, at least I didnt. But thank you for the info, I didnt knew that.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! This is what I am seeing in my brother and my son! For the first time in my life my Christian brother yelled and was cussing me on the phone because I won’t take the jab. It was so awful! My son, also a Christian, has done the same thing to his wife who is refusing the jab. She was just broken. My dear sweet daughter in law. This post has really shed the light on why now. Thanks for sharing this.
Oh dear Jesus please come and take us home soon!

9 Likes

Here in Malaysia, health minister is lying to public, the truth is vaccines cause heart inflammation:

This week start injecting Comirnaty ( yes imported from Europe BioNTech) for 12 to 17 year olds, really madness.

Yesterday news, vaccine death in my state brushed off. This is translated using Google Translate, the victim is injected CanSinoBio (single dose only) manufactured in China:

Methods and systems of prioritizing treatments, vaccination, testing and/or activities while protecting the privacy of individuals - cited in Dr Young interview:

5 Likes

That is something often on my mind as well.
[/quote]

If God sees a sparrow fall, He knows all about your pet(s) and how much you love them. I suspect He has a plan for them though I don’t know exactly what. Leave that to Him. :wink:

13 Likes

Thanks Brian. I appreciate the encouragement.

4 Likes

I do agree this is a huge component for many. I think fear could also be a main factor. So many focus on their lives here. They are no different from the world and my heart melts every time I hear them focusing on the things of this world; not understanding our purpose here and who we are. Breaks my heart. Some days it completely infuriates me and I have to remember to have compassion. I have to continuously pray for that because trust me, frustration is the first typical emotion I have on this.

Luke 12:48 often pops in my mind as after four years of being born again, it takes me awhile to get it in my thick skull that whom much is given much is expected. For the longest time I was so mad- why don’t all Christians feel the same way I do about our purpose here.
So I try to stay humble and compassionate about this, but I cannot lie, it is a daily struggle. “But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked”. I believe we have been given knowledge, wisdom and discernment among other things and so much will be asked of us. Come Lord Jesus come.

5 Likes

Well, a country has finally started the slow avalanche.

Bitcoin plunges on day El Salvador adopts it as national currency

6 Likes

@dlcv

WOW, based on Dr. Young’s analysis of the combo of ingredients and effects observed, he confirmed what I theorized in a post a few weeks ago being that a main purpose of the jab has to be to tag/track us and connect us to the Internet of Things (or will it be the Internet of Bodies).

He also said it will infertility AND that he believes they now have the power to control who lives and who dies among the jabbed. :flushed: :sob:

Thanks for sharing… but what an awful prognosis.

9 Likes

Yes, Brian… I try to keep that in mind and believe the Lord would not want for them to suffer. I still have that small hope that they might go with me as unreasonable as the may seem. Thanks!

7 Likes

It all just makes me very sad. This is my precious family that I love so much. Heartbreaking that they and others in my family including my Mom, are being deceived. I feel like I am slowly losing my loved ones.

11 Likes

I am so sorry Australia…May our Lord come quickly!
Australia seems to be a testing ground?

5 Likes

I am very new. I wondered about Catholicism especially as I’m from Ireland and having friends and family who were devout to their faith. I bought a bible only two weeks ago and one of the first things I read was Jesus speaking about the wheat being planted in the field, and how the evil one came during the night and planted weeds. Jesus said the weeds were not to be pulled out until the harvest because if they were pulled out before then, they could take some of the wheat too.
What I took from that was catholics could find Jesus even whilst surrounded by weeds. I sincerely hope the interpretation I have is God given xxx

8 Likes

Yes, probably just hyper cautious… but at the moment with health service overburdened if you can treat at home use common sense and do so. Plus do we still trust medical providers not sure I do…

I am sorry that’s just my personal opinion

5 Likes

@ColleenB my mother’s side of my family is entirely catholic. However one of my uncles ,who had always been seen as the black sheep of the family, gave us the truth. I remember my mother dumping everything that we had in the house which she could find: rosaries, missils, icons and any other catholic related stuff and burning it.

This of course lead the rest of the family to accuse her especially, and of course us as being heretical and bordering on satanical.

7 Likes