September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

3 Likes

Aloha,
I don’t know much about Rosh Hashanah and the calculations you mentioned. Is there a book or some teachings online that you could point me to so I can learn more?
Thank you for your time.

5 Likes

@BlueOK

This is worth watching. Explains so much.

3 Likes

Kaiser Hospital here on Oahu is requiring either the convid one nine needle or proof of a negative test, much like the person that wrote in to Pastor JD. I know someone that works there and confirms that it is a rule. I follow natural, holistic methods of healing. My dear sister in Christ is an herbalist and taught me a lot about herbal medicine along with other research I’ve done: making elderberry syrup, fire ciders, tinctures, supplements, nebulized hydrogen peroxide). My concern is when I have an ailment that necessitates medical attention is where to go or what to do. What other options are there?

5 Likes

Mahalo, @Nessie I will watch that now.

1 Like

OOOOO thank you much, @Katherine !

1 Like

I am Aussie so I guess Mahalo means Thankyou? Lol… and you are so welcome my brother. God bless you.

2 Likes

I explained this to my husband just recently what the jab was really about. I am not even sure if he believes me but I explained it was a software download in preparation for the hardware which is the mark of the beast.

5 Likes

A WORLD IN TRANSITION!

1 Thessalonians 5:1-8
5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

THE WARNING SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE !
The Lord is not silent during these last days. The first significant indicator of the last days occurred on May 18, 1948 when Israel became a nation in fulfillment of Isaiah 66:8! Fast forward to 2021 and we see the world government of the coming tribulation waiting to take over before our eyes along with the technology necessary for the antichrist to enforce the “mark of the beast” under the penalty of death! Lawlessness abounds along with the violence of our day, coupled with the multitude of signs, repeatedly warn us of the approaching devastation and death of the coming day of the Lord.

2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2 PETER 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Approximately one third of the Bible is prophecy! Its all in our face! Sadly people are so spiritually blinded and immersed in this WORLD and not the WORD! How blessed we are to be that generation to see the convergence of all foretold end time prophecies written over 2500 years ago!

We are living at a time where good is called evil and evil called good!

ALL THE SIGNS ARE STARING US IN THE FACE!
We who are students of Bible Prophecy today and as Bereans (Acts 17:11) can clearly discern the times we are living in! The Sons of Issachar as told in 1 Chronicles 12:32 … had understanding of the times, but people did not discern the signs of the times during Jesus’ first coming even after over 300 detailed Bible Prophecies had foretold of it!

While the Scoffers and Mockers (2 Peter 3:1-10) play their part in fulfilling Bible prophecy,we have e conomies across the world are crashing , an ‘IMMUNITY PASSPORT’ that combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy, an ID2020 patent, quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage, “Digital certificates”, artificial intelligence, contact tracing, gene editing, civil unrest, digital surveillance, global pestilences, global plagues! Damascus (Isaiah17) is like a compass that points towards Ezekiel 38 and we know that in the words of Pastor J.D Farag, the Isaiah 17 rubber band is about to snap!

ps-83-vs-38

Think about COVID-19, the lockdowns, the economic crashes, the mandatory mask wearing, the race riots, ANTIFA, ID2020, Bill Gates, Black Lives Matter, the Declaration Of Human Fraternity, Chrislam, ponder for a moment on all of it! Everything we have been experiencing, it is all part of the Great Reset, and it is all driving towards the same outcome, that is the resetting of the entire world to prepare the people for the arrival of Antichrist!

Our world hangs on the precipice of eternity as signs of the rapidly approaching tribulation gain in intensity and frequency each day!! And if our world lies on the edge of this coming time of wrath, then how much closer must we as believers be to the rapture that happens before the tribulation begins? We sure can simply see that day approaching and might i add anyday now!**

The phrase ‘THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM’ comes to my mind! I believe that we are right now live in that relative calm before a great storm sweeps across the planet! God’s judgment on the Christ-rejecting world is ever so very close at hand! We are at a tipping point. Just look around you and connect the prophectic dots! We see evidences of a world set to explode everywhere we look. It’s easy to imagine how civil strife in America or the economic disaster could become a flashing green light for Russia and Iran to invade Israel per the prophecy in Ezekiel 38-39!** **Matthew 24:7 explicity tells us about earthquakes. Creation is groaning!

THE GREAT RESET IS LOOMING JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
Once the world falls over the edge, it will fall into the false security of the coming New World Order disguised as The Great Reset advocated by the World Economic Forum (WEF). The World Economic Forum (WEF) is fast moving to implement The Great Reset in the aftermath of the worldwide emergency triggered by COVID-19. This becomes quite evident from reading quotes and articles on the WEF website. Because of this intent, they have a vested interest in the rising incidents of the virus as well as hospitalizations and deaths. Their motive is to create greater fear and the need for lengthy lockdowns that will further crumble, devastate the economy in America and economies of other nations throughout the world. After that, they will offer financial remedies that will sound life-saving at first, but will come with a horrible price that includes servitude to their tyrannical world order!**

The blueprint of the WEF Great Reset has been in place for a long time, but the globalists have lacked both the necessary worldwide crisis and charismatic leader to make their dream a reality.**

THE STAGE IS SET….THE CAST IS IN PLACE….THE GLOBALISTS SAY ‘NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE’!

NXQS1mg01oTN_640x360

NORMAL ISN’T COMING BACK…JESUS IS! JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY!!
Jesus’ last words to His church contain the promise of His speedy return. “He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon” (Rev. 22:20). The word for “soon” in the Greek is tachu , which is much better translated “quickly.” It refers to the swiftness or the speed of an action. The Lord ended His direct revelation to the church as a whole with the promise of His quick return for His church! Amen!!

Our glorification is going to be in an instant! Paul describes about the swiftness of Jesus’ appearing to take us home, “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed” (1 Cor. 15:52). Jesus will raise the dead in Christ and catch the living saints away in an instant, in the “twinkling of an eye.” !!

What we already see in our world tells us this day is exceedingly close…at the door!!!

WE ARE RIGHT NOW LIVING IN THE DISPENSATIONAL OVERLAP!
The Bible is fulfilling itself. What a time to be alive! It predicts perilous times (2 Timothy 3); a Romans 1 society, characterized by depravity. Evil and violence abound together and will only escalate. The “birth pangs” will continue to intensify anf accelerate as we are seeing floods, fires, droughts, and hurricanes engulf the world. Creation is groaning! The the Bible says these things must happen.

God is warning because He always warns before He judges and the world is facing judgment. It is being judged now but far worse is coming during the Tribulation. This is just a warm-up!

God is allowing some pre-tribulation birth pains on the entire world but what we see happening today is minor compared to what is coming. The Church will be absent during that Tribulation time, so in the meantime, may we have a greater burden to save people from the wrath to come. The consequences for a world that rejects Jesus Christ are unthinkable.

Lastly, I believe there is chaos on earth because Satan knows his time is short and he has ramped up his activity. He is getting new recruits for his kingdom. This is all the more reason we must be salt and light in these final days.

With God marginalized and mocked, society today mirror the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah! This already fractured world will completely collapse under the weight of the tribulation period.

The closing days of the Church Age are a challenge for all mankind. For the Godless, these days cannot make sense. For those who know the Bible, it has the road map ahead all spelled out for us!

We are looking at what the Bible said would be conditions that will be present when the Church Age begins to come to a close and conditions that will be present at the start of the time of Jacob’s trouble! One dispensation is closing and the other is slowing coming in and we are right in the middle of the overlap between the two!

All dispensations in the bible overlap with each other, our dispensation is ending exactly as it began in Acts 8 when it overlapped the end of the Kingdom Age. What we are seeing is the closing of the nearly 2,000-year old Church Age as it is overlapping with the soon-to-be-time of Jacob’s trouble.

Here is the article on my website… NORMAL ISN’T COMING BACK, JESUS IS!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/normal-isnt-coming-back-jesus-is/

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

26 Likes

Mahalo is Hawaiian for Thank You. I’m not Hawaiian but relatives are and I live here.

We can share the information from a loving place and keep praying for him. And I will, too! I’m praying for my significant other and keep all this madness in prayer. Above all, be strong in the Lord! His Word says these things must happen before His return. … and I want Him to return, so I’m ready to get this over with! :smiley:

5 Likes

Amen and mahalo so much for explaining that. :heart::heart: shall see you in the clouds my brother.

3 Likes

Not crazy. It has to do with the Jews in Israel being able to sight the moon for the first time at the beginning of the 7th month. The Jews have a lunar calendar and this year they have a leap year which means they install a 13th month in their calendar. Which also means that this year their real Feast of Trumpets is in October… while the rest of the world is celebrating it now…

6 Likes

No. The Jews have always had a lunar calendar and for the first time ever there are two different dates for the Feast of Trumpets which means it could still represent the rapture of the church. It’s just so amazing that this is happening as the rapture is to make Israel jealous remember. … perhaps this will make the Jews extra extra jealous…

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing today!
Sounds like a confirmation! :blush:

3 Likes

i long to go home Lord Jesus Yeshua

im all ready

come quickly Jesus

Maranatha

13 Likes

Janny, you are so Awesome and make me grin from ear to ear reading your post here.
I know you have really struggled through so much hardship with family separation etc…
But - you have stayed the course and all of Heaven is cheering you on.
It will be worth it all!
And Jesus IS watching over your precious family.
ox

4 Likes

Millions of Nurses are Resigning and being fired due to unlawful mandates

Dr. David Martin. At minute 31 he begins to get to the point.

8 Likes

The Bible says it would be a mark on the hand or forehead. And the Antichrist would implement it. The name or number 666

4 Likes

If you fast forward four minutes in, they get to the point.
Fascinating, even though the saints will not be here for this. Every single aspect of peoples lives will be monitored, including their moods, and med “compliance”

8 Likes
5 Likes