September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Is that Regeneron which Dr Jane Ruby spoke about last time?

Interesting, that you - since you are here - asking the same questions over and over. I just wanted to let others know that you said in May that you wanted to share a different perspective. Maybe its the best, to be honest about that before starting another discussion with other believers who dont know about that.

2 Likes

It sure was! Thank God for Pastor JD. The truth he uncovered in this vid, and what it means is such a confirmation and so encouraging.

That lightening strike on the monument…priceless! :wink:
Its shaped like a nose, and the occult is a stench in his nostrils.

8 Likes

@SharonMK yes I’ve seen that movie and it’s just been added to Netflix ,plus noticed Netflix has added a lot of films relevant to what’s happening today coincidence ??!!

Jack Posobiec Flag of United States @JackPosobiec · 1h BREAKING: The Taliban has invited 6 countries to take part in the formal announcement of their new government: Turkey, China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, and Qatar

Are you paying attention yet?

9:15PM • Sep 6, 2021

7 Likes

Hey all… it’s been a while since I have posted anything…life has been really busy. But now I request prayers for the Christians in Australia. Vaccine passports are becoming a very real possibility in Australia, even to the extent that churches may only be allowed to have only vaccinated worshipers attending. There is a petition happening to try to stop this amongst many churches. Please pray that this does not happen and churches are open for all… my heart breaks.[https://caldronpool.com/churches-required-to-use-vaccination-certificate-systems-for-vaccinated-only-worship/?fbclid=IwAR03-NwpQGOY0rxfDuZEGQf__cSItuVa_NN7XcmJDnWgmnPwGYWa_v9zC7EPrimeminister Scott Morrison on vaccine passports](https://caldronpool.com/churches-required-to-use-vaccination-certificate-systems-for-vaccinated-only-worship/?fbclid=IwAR03-NwpQGOY0rxfDuZEGQf__cSItuVa_NN7XcmJDnWgmnPwGYWa_v9zC7E)

10 Likes

It’s a real test right for believers, right? Here in my country all must be fully vaxxed to enter any religious places. I can still attend online services for now. Pastors are too docile to rebel against government.

8 Likes

I just can’t believe it is happening. How can the church close it’s doors to anyone needing God?

6 Likes

I already saw it will happen. Look here why in the world the globalist WHO came up 99 pages of vaccine passport standards and implementation document recently?

Not for show off, they really not hiding anymore. The spirit of antichrist been rising since 2020 but churches still zzzzzzz…

6 Likes

My church last year felt God calling us to start worshipping in home groups very similar to the church in the book of Acts. We now operate this way and are growing in Christ rapidly. We are now glad we have done this because it allows us to be as public as we want but to also easily go underground if need be. I always thought we would have to go underground much later in life, but it doesn’t seem that way now does it?

9 Likes

Act 2:46 And continuing with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they shared food with gladness and simplicity of heart,

Act 5:42 And every day in the temple, and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching the gospel: Jesus Christ.

Act 12:12 And thinking about it, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose last name was Mark; where many had gathered together to pray.

Act 16:40 And going out from the prison, they entered into the house of Lydia. And seeing the brothers, they comforted them and departed.

Act 18:7 And he departed from there and entered into the house of one named Justus, one worshiping God, whose house was next to the synagogue.

Act 20:20 and how I kept back nothing that was profitable, but have shown you and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,

Act 28:30 And Paul remained two years in his own hired house. And he welcomed all who came in to him,

7 Likes

Thanks for this. We did exactly that Praise God!

3 Likes

Revelation 13:12

The Beast from the Earth
11Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. 12And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed. 13And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people.…

Revelation 13:15

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast

Revelation 13:16-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

When pledging allegiance to the antichrist what people are doing is knowingly accepting his mark and being included in his satanic godless system. The mark is the agreement which will have some short term earthly benefits attached to it. Of course this a temporary situation with pseudo freedom, although controlled, that those who have bowed down and taken the mark will believe is true freedom. If future believers do not bow down and worship the image do you think they are being killed for no reason ?

If they didn’t bow down under the threat of death do you think those same people will take the mark to save their mortal lives ? If you seek to save your life you will lose it. Whoever loses his life for God’s sake he will save it.

You cannot serve two masters. The antichrist will fool everyone into thinking there is no choice and that he is the only choice.

Why do you ask the question: "Where does the bible state that a “major element of the mark of the beast is that one must pledge their allegiance to the AC”?

Are you planning on remaining here on earth when all this happens ?

7 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this…my daughter is required to wear a mask all day at school here in NJ and I will be buying her these…please pray they let her wear one without giving her any issues…she absolutely hated the regular masks and had trouble breathing in them :cry::pleading_face::pray:

3 Likes

United by Truth https://audius.co/unitedbytruth

I see I’m not the only one who prays for their pets protection after the rapture! :blush: I ask the Lord to please watch over my dog and two cats after we are taken up. :pray: I think I may write a short letter to whoever may find them in our home to please take care of them

8 Likes

Two days after my oldest daughter received the jab(I begged her not to for months prior but she insisted) I noticed a destinct change in her personality…on mother’s day she got in an argument with my fiance and left the house. She went to my mother’s and spread a bunch of lies about both of us and said horrible things to me on text :pleading_face::cry: this was not like her at all! She never came back home although we asked her several times…my youngest sister and brother also received the jab and my brother hasn’t bothered with me since he got it which is not like him. My sister changed as well and a few weeks ago we got in a small disagreement about the things my daughter had said to her and my mother and she texted me a bunch of awful things…this was not like her at all :sob: we haven’t spoken since. Also my fiance’s whole family is vaccinated and now have basically cut us off because we are refusing the jab. To some they may say it’s just a coincidence this all happened after they all got the jab but I truly feel in my spirit there was a change in them all. My brother in law had to get the jab for his job since he is an RN and my sister has noticed a change in him as well. It’s all very heartbreaking :pleading_face:

9 Likes

One person I’ve found interesting is Dr. Barry Awe. He’s on YouTube. From time to time, he does say something that I question but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone lay out the kinds of things he does quite the way he does.

I’m pretty sure there are a few others but perhaps you will enjoy. A few might make reference to a “skeleton and a hairpiece” but hey, I think there is enough interesting typology there that I can put up with that. LOL!!

3 Likes

Hey Nessie,

Ness here also from Australia. Welcome back. How can they close their doors and discriminate you ask? That’s easy… they are a false church following man and not God.

I am concerned too that this is happening so fast but I am begging Jesus to come. I truly will end my life before anyone gets to hold me down and jab me. I am not messing around. God knows my heart and my many conversations with him in prayer as to how this will end for me if anyone attempts to back me into a corner.

I am truly not sure how much longer I will be able to hold out if Jesus doesn’t get here and FAST.

All bets are off if I am in anyway approached or someone tries to force jab myself or my family.

God knows … so let’s hope he comes before it gets to that.

3 Likes

Oh not good. Sounds like Satan’s mind is starting to seep into humans via the jab and the fear campaigns going on. If only they all realised how this will end for them and knew Jesus…

P.s. I am also worried about my pets and the rapture. I truly hope they get to come with us. I don’t want them to starve to death.

3 Likes