September 5, 2021 – Hebrews 11:1-3 - Have Faith

:hawaiianshirt_3: Pastor JD answers the question of “do I really have faith” by explaining what faith is, what faith does, and what faith has, in its application to our lives.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch on youtube

9 Likes

What a wonderful sermon. I am truly hanging onto every word right now. By being in God’s word and praying every day, makes me long even more for Jesus because I can see the events of the world through the lense of scripture.

By faith, knowing the rapture is near, is keeping me going right now. Hallelujah Jesus! Come Quickly.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Oh Praise God and thank you, Holy Spirit, that through this beloved pastor, week after week, questions that I have carried sitting in church Sunday after Sunday in all of my life prior are at last being answered, and confusion that has arisen has been blown away! Over and over I have prayed by faith . . . Just as Pastor JD describes, “Oh Lord, I know you can, I pray you will.” And when the answers are a long time coming; when the answers are not yet seen, and time seems so short, I start to doubt. . . Not GOD, but MYSELF . . . I start to wonder if my faith is just too small. . . Or whether or not I’m even His beloved child at all!! Oh . . . Thank God, today I have been encouraged . . . My God is able, and He WILL do that which is impossible for me. Please know, my prayers are not for a Mercedes Benz!! My prayers are for the ones I love to be SAVED!! And I know it is God’s will that all should come to have assurance of salvation . . . So . . . I can rest my weary mind and sore heart and just believe . . . Again, thank you, Pastor JD, for this message which, by the Holy Spirit, has taken a heavy weight from my heart.

11 Likes

Amen!!!

1 Like

I’m right there with you! I’m hanging on tightly to Jesus and waiting to be standing in the clouds with Him at any moment.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart: shall see you up there!!

2 Likes

What a time that will be! Stand firm. We’re in some dark days. In fact, they’re “gloriously dark” as Pastor Adrian Rogers once said.

2 Likes

I honestly am so desperate waiting for it. To escape the clutches of evil forever will be magnificent.

3 Likes

I hear ya. This world has nothing for me. I long to go Home and be in front of my sweet Jesus and back in my husband’s arms. My kids and I are ready. Other friends and family that we’ve been witnessing to, I just hope that if we go through the Rapture, their hearts will be softened enough to finally accept Jesus as their Savior.

2 Likes

Amen. They are now threatening locking all unvaccinated out of everywhere here in a month. I am starting to get scared. If he doesn’t come soon I don’t know what will come of me and my family.

1 Like

Where are you located? I’m in Northern California.

NSW Australia

1 Like

Y’all are going through so much! I know the U.S. is right behind. Soon, we’ll all be faced with the same set of COVID parameters. All I know is our God is greater than all the evil that is happening today. He’ll come get us. Don’t worry :hugs: Soon, the Church will be saved.

4 Likes

Tears in my eyes for your family, situation in UK not improving, facing dismissal from my job. Jesus will wipe away every tear. Faith is such a strength through harrowing times. Blessings on your family

3 Likes

Thankyou. State govt now threatening businesses with large fines for unvaxxed employees and serving unvaxxed people. Things are becoming increasingly bad here. I am barely holding on.

2 Likes

be ready - HE is coming soon
Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marries a young woman , so your sons will marry you; and as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so your God will rejoice over you. As a young man marries a young woman, so will your Builder marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you. MARANATHA

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The Lord will not abandon us. He may allow things to get scary, only to prove that He is God and show everyone that He controls their little universe; they don’t. As far as His plan is to take things farther out than what we would like Him to, we have His assurance that He’ll rescue us. We won’t be broken. He is our blessed hope, our Anchor in the storms, and our Light inn this very dark and dismal world.

So much love :heart:

3 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

Thankyou for that reminder. I really needed that. God bless you.

1 Like