September 5, 2021 – Hebrews 11:1-3 - Have Faith

Many hugs, Nessie :hugs:

1 Like

You said it exactly as I have felt many times. Growing up in a Pentacostal church, I saw many filled with the Spirit, babtized in water, and lead a blessed and full christian life. Not me. I struggled with expressing my faith, going along with the world and not happy with who I was. Only when I settled down in marriage and children did I realize I had better pick a side and live as I believed. My faith seemed small also, and I wondered when I would ever grow up in the Lord. Well the time has come and I walk by faith more deliberately and more passionately than ever before. I have always trusted the Lord and believed His Word; every bit of it, but now it is coming alive and He is showing Himself to me more and more each day. Its about time!! He was probably thinking, “did I figure this girl wrong?”
No Lord, I am slow, but love you more each day. Thank you for being patient with me.

I am thankful for such good teaching from JD and know God put this little church in Hawaii in my path and it has made all the difference. (crying now)

8 Likes

Thankyou so much. Hugs needed and appreciated right now.

I just watched this sermon by another pastor I follow online. It’s great.

What a fantastic sermon. Thank you paster JD, through the Holy Spirit for bringing us this word, it is exactly what I needed to hear.

1 Like