Serbian Language

This category is solely reserved for methods and reaources on sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

Hello dear brothers and sisters!!

I would like to ask if anyone have some ideas for Serbian speaking people, what I can share? I would like to share dear brother JD Farag in Serbian. Unfortunately , I can’t find the language. Anyone have a good idea??

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

Only thing that comes to mind is someone offering their service for translating into the language to meet your request. Unless you find a trustworthy translation program online to help.

3 Likes

Why don’t you take the transcript and Google translate it?!

2 Likes

I hoped to find Serbian teaching to help them. So far, translator was helpful as much as we could to give the gospel.
Thank you!

2 Likes

I didn’t know I could use the transcript! That could be an idea. Maybe I can look into it.
Thank you for the idea!

4 Likes

If someone could translated to Serbian, that would be great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know that Chick publications has the gospel in tract form in Serbian. That could be a start to getting the gospel to someone until you can have JD’s messages properly translated. Not sure if this wil help you. Hope so.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I actually got some gospel tracts in Serbian! :):slight_smile: I also found a brother who speaks Serbian, he is willing to help me. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How wonderful to have the opportunity to share the gospel in another language. You life will certainly be enriched and the ones you speak to will be blessed that you care so much.

3 Likes