Serious medical

Pastor JD asked for people who were unvaccinated and having side effects from being around vaccinated people to write in. I am with a vaccinated person 3x a week for 2 hours. I am unvaccinated.

Well I am asking for prayer especially Psalm 91. Because I am 52 and long past periods. Last. One was about 10 years ago. Last Sunday I started spotting and was concerned. Now I am in a full fledged period. My Dr. is worried. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow. Please pray for me. I am trying not to be scared. But Holy Ghost… Lead me into the unknown.

Thank you all in advance.

48 Likes

Ten years is a long time, so I can see where this bears investigating. Please know, @Savedbygrace777, that I am praying for you. Praying for overwhelming peace of mind along with God’s total care over you. :pray::revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Praying for you! This thing is bigger than us, and only Jesus can protect us.

11 Likes

Hello, I would like to share with you that Dr. Christiane Northrup and Dr. Sheri Tenpenny both have decades long medical practice. They have recently shared video of actual testimony from postmenopausal women (and toddler age children) having periods after exposure to a vaccinated person. Dr. Northrup is an expert in women’s health. Mainstreet media sources won’t cover this topic…there is so much censoring of adverse reaction information. .If you would like to search for their videos, it’s probably best to look on Brighteon.com, HealthRanger.com, Infowars.com to search for the Dr.s and topics. FLCCC.net is the Frontline Doctors Website, you may find help there. God bless and keep you safe. Claiming Psalm 91 for you in Jesus’ holy name, Amen.

15 Likes

OMGoodness…I’m so very sorry for what you’re going through.

This is unfortunately more frightening than we even realize for MANY of our physicians even longtime trusted PCP’s are either falling for the lies, deliberately lying to us or simply in denial. I’m an UN-vaccinated 75 year old woman who had my 6 month telephone health/wellness visit. When I told him I had no intention of getting a vaccine because of the numerous side effects which include blood clots and Bell’s Palsy. I’ve already been hospitalized twice for pulmonary embolisms and had 2 bouts of Bell’s Palsy and won’t risk it. He kept telling me over and over how safe the vaccines are…that only a few people have developed clots…that facial paralysis is extremely rare. He insisted that any side effects are few and far between and no one dies from them. ALL LIES AND MISINFORMATION…but I chose not to argue and will NOT change my mind. So we can be sure that what has been reported as facts and what YOU are experiencing goes unrecognized as a reality.

In truth…HIS TRUTH…no matter what befalls us HE IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING. This life is just a passing moment in time, so FEAR NOT MY FRIEND. We’ll soon be on our way home for all eternity.
Vicki

24 Likes

Thank you very much. I will look at all except infowars. I don’t want to say anymore. Yes I know there are more.

But what happens now?? I have an ultrasound tomorrow. What is happening to all these women??

1 Like

Thank you so very much!! I needed that. I am trying so hard not to be scared. However, I am feeling guilty because I am nervous what my Uterine ultrasound will say tomorrow. Lord forgive me.

Yours in Christ Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so very much. That means a lot to me. I plan to go there tomorrow with the Wings of Jesus over me. He is my Fortress and my Rock.

May I ask if there is a meaning for…

Gracings

I pray for peace for you. God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love, peace and a sound mind. God will see you through this. Big hugs and lots of prayers coming your way.

5 Likes

When I was going through treatment for cancer, I had a lot of fear and anxiety. During a particular test in an enclosed CAT scan, face down in the contraption, I became breathless and afraid (panic attack, I’m sure), and the chorus of this David crowder song which was popular at the time came into my head…

“I am
Holding on to you
I am
Holding on to you
In the middle of the storm
I am holding on
I am”

It had two meanings for me—the great I am—God—was holding onto me.
And I, in turn, was holding on to Him.

I pray this helps you. He’s right there with you. Fear not…He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Cindy

9 Likes

Sweet friend,

Don’t ever stop repeating…Lord, YOU are all there is and all that matters!
I say that to myself and to HIM over and over as I fall asleep as it brings me peace.
PLEASE keep us updated!
Vicki

5 Likes

Yes friend I will. I appreciate you very much. As soon as I know anything I will tell you. I just now saw what is going on in the south they need our prayers.

Lord put your Shield of Protection over all those affected by the Tropical storm in the south. Please send your angels to protect the people I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

4 Likes

My heart goes out to you. I’m so sorry you are going through this Savedbygrace777. You are in my prayers.
I am post menopausal two years, and not vxed. Three times in the last several months I have gotten severe cramps that came out of nowhere. The first two times it happened, I had no idea anyone else was experiencing this.

Shortly after that the news broke that thousands of women were having these bizarre symptoms that you described. I thought back and realized that OMgoodness, it was within hours of my having been around people that had the jabs. The second time was the worst, and that time I had been around four people that had the shot.
Four days ago, two friends popped in and announced shortly thereafter that they had gotten both shots. When I didn’t have any cramps I day later, I thought whew, thank you Jesus! Unfortunately it started today…again. cramps. They are not as bad this time, but they are very annoying, and seem to get worse at night. No spotting, but this time I am having hot flashes again, and those vanished months ago, but now they are back.

Whatever this is definately causes spikes in estrogen and or progesterone. How it happens or by what mechanism I do not know, but I know my body enouph to know what hormone spikes feel like.

My theory on this is a jmo, just my opinion, as i did some research trying to figure out what on earth was going on. Most doctors are aware of what’s called “viral shedding” of anyone vaxxed. It usually goes on for three weeks, and can infect older people who for example care for grandchildren who were recently given shots. But Dr. Tenpenny is now claiming that this may be a type of transmission, due to iron oxide “SPIONS” as they are called in science, a magnetic or electromagnetic reaction in the jabbed is or may be causing transmission of the sterility drug they put in these poison jabs.

In a way this makes sense, as we all have iron in our red blood cells and something magnetic in those jabs could cause nano particles (so small we cannot see them) to be transmitted to the skin, or to the eyes, go to the bloodstream, and infect. An electromagnetic substance would or could potentially be influenced by EMFs from cell phones, 5G, even 2 to 4G could effect this. Each of our cells has something called a mitochondria, which is like the cell battery, and electrical impulses are what run our bodies. “Electrolytes” for example are needed if we become dehydrated, and our energy goes waaaaay down until we restore the salt and other electroytes and become hydrated again. So a similar principal could be involved in this “transmission” of sorts.

But whatever this is, it is targeting both men and women. Men are having symptoms too in their lower parts, and women are facing cramps, clots, and post menapausal periods. What grieves me so much is now innocent children and esp girls are having awful symptoms related to this. My theory is as to what this dark agenda is up to, it has to do not only with the sterility factor, but the dictates of the devil located on the Georgia stones. But again just a jmo.

The good news is, …God Wins!!! He knows all about this, it is no surprise to Him, and He is about to move in ways we cannot even imagine. For the Good–always. No matter what happens here in this earth, we have a loving merciful Father and savior who redeemed us, who rescues us, who feels the feelings of all our infirmities, and who will cause all wrongs to be made right in the end.

Praying for you dear sister in Christ, may Jesus bless you with His peace, comfort, abundant love, reassurance, strength, and wisdom…and healing on His wings. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Maranatha. Soon we fly! Keep looking up! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :pray: :pray:

18 Likes

Yes. I read an article that said these viral sheddings are causing woman to get blot clots in their ovaries and then their body treats it as a foreign body and fights it off. Bleeding and causing in some cases permanent damage. It is happening the same way in men’s testies.

Then there are articles from USA Today saying experts have debunked this and none of this is happening. Wow what a relief. This is just a nightmare. Go back to sleep nothing to see here.

This just means we are so much closer to the day that He will return for us.

Maranatha

4 Likes

The procedure is done. Now we wait for the results. I am going through 2 to 3 pads a day and then I see a lot of blood in the stool with voiding. I am tired, no energy or appetite. Ii pray this ends soon.

Thank you for your prayers!

All this means we are so close to that wonderful day when Jesus comes back

Maranatha

10 Likes

OH ON…While the devil is at your door Jesus has the key to where the Holy Spirit dwells within you and His angels are surrounding you with their shields and swords. You will soon awaken from this nightmare that the entire world is experiencing.

Hold on to THAT in faith…

5 Likes

I will be praying!

3 Likes

We are so sorry you are going through this testing. We, too, are being tested. My husband was diagnosed 3 years ago with prostate cancer at 4 stage and they gave him 6-9 months to live without treatment, 2-5 years with their treatment, surgery, chemo and radiation. He did not turn to allopathic (traditional) treatment. He is still alive and beat their odds, because God led him to homeopathic care. There are many cures for cancer and for many other illnesses which Big Pharma does not want you to know. Please do your own research, do not panic, because the devil wants you to fear. Do not rush into any treatment before looking into alternative treatment that are affordable and proven to heal. Please look into Sodium Bicarbonate, which is baking soda, (not baking powder), and see what Dr. Sircus says the importance of having a pH level that is alkaline, because if it is acidic, your immune system is compromised. The medical field does not tell us how we can verify every day (urine is better than saliva), with pH strips, our acidity or alkalinity, which can easily be changed! You need to boost your immune system with alkalinity which means you are getting oxygen to your blood unlike acidity, not enough oxygen is getting to your blood and I suggest if possible not being in closed rooms with a vaccinated person.

Lord, please give discernment, peace, and healing to this sister in Christ so she does not fear but trusts in You. Lord, we know You are coming soon to rescue us. Thank You for Your deliverance and promises so that while we wait, You are faithful, You are our Heavenly Father, You are the good Shepherd, You will lead us to green pastures, besides quiet waters, and You will restore our souls. Please bless this sister with wisdom, to not believe the worst, to know You alone are worthy of our trust, not the medical profession. Please give her healing and relief today, in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

14 Likes

i too am praying for you. God Bless.

2 Likes

Praying for you!! God Bless sister

2 Likes