So while I am not shy, due to the Corona virus I had to become creative when sharing the Gospel.
These are the steps I took.
- Before the Corona virus I use to go to the park or beach and look for someone to share with.
- After the corona Virus I did not share at all for a while.
- After that I shared my written testimony on Facebook.
- Later I decided I would share my written testimony with the neighbors I knew.
- After that I shared my written testimony with any workers or delivery men that came to my house.
- After that I shared my written testimony with cashiers at stores I went to, which I continue to do.
- Now I am going to share my written testimony with my other neighbors that I don’t know by placing it in their mailbox.
Here is my testimony that I called “Why Christianity” which explains how I got saved and why I chose Christianity.
The reason I put written testimony in bold is because I think that is a good way for a shy person to share the Gospel. It does not have to be your personal testimony, but it could just explain why you chose to be a Christian. By that I mean you don’t have to use any personal details like I did, just kind of pretend someone asked you why you are a Christian. You could even title it “Why I am a Christian”.
Anyway, just a suggestion…