Sick cold.sinus

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category
Pleasepray.my.cold.goes.away
And.its.not.covod.and.goes.away.fast
Thsnk u

14 Likes

I will pray for you right now when I post this. :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

How are you feeling?

3 Likes

Thanks,
Yeah my nose is stopped up no fever, any recommendations?

2 Likes

Thank you, really appreciate it

1 Like

Try using Decongestants, and you could also try putting Vick’s vapor rub in wet hot water and breathe in the steam ( since it’s menthol just keep your eyes closed while inhaling)
Flonase has a generic called fluticasone that can be purchased over the counter. It helps decrease nasal congestion. You put 2 sprays in each nostril inhaling a few seconds after each squirt. It typically works after a few uses.

2 Likes

This works really well:

4 Likes

Praying you recover quickly :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for prayers, i used netty pot sudafed and alergy and lots of showers. Finally feel a lot better. I think.its judt allergies because my eyes are icky judt in mornings. Desert eind is strong and sand shows up on window sill

3 Likes

@M777 Thanks for giving us an update.

This might help. Cool camomile tea can be soothing for your eyes. (either use a teabag or make a pot of it and dip some cotton wool in that.)

2 Likes

motivationaldoc on Youtube has solutions that I have tried, all natural. Prayer you are well very soon

2 Likes

I am really enjoying his videos. Taking notes.

1 Like

Thanks everyone I finally felt all better a few days ago. Praise God.hot showers. Vitamins, netty pot. Sudafed and alergy meds.it was gross and kept lingering. Pray we get rain here in new mexico 2 months without and sand storm today, first looked like rain lol got me excited

2 Likes