Sick with COVID

Sound advise Dan :+1: I must repeat from a previous post,
(online advise is nice, but no substitute)
for the Holy Spirits leading for you personally:dove:

1 Like

Great info but why does it say « vaccination » at the bottom of each protocol?

2 Likes

Oh my! Sorry to hear. Go on line and look for the ZPack. It has all you need to fight this. Praying for you!

1 Like

Research. Dr Tenpenny etc

2 Likes

I hope you are doing better! This is no joke to be sure. Its a bioweapon. Best bet is to monitor oxygen sats with oximeter if below 88 percent and NOT coming back up within 5 min go to ER for possible oxygen support. (They can send people home on oxygen not sure how often they do).

Again strongly encourage you to contact a naturopath MD nearby and or look up and implement protocols at FLCCC webpage.

Influenza takes weeks to recover it kicks the butt. Bed bound. I know…I suffered from it in 2008 bird flu I believe it was. Then I had norovirus (caught on job) and that floored me but only 2 or 3 days.

Bottom line they all kick your butt…

4 Likes

This article should answer your question. Here’s part of what the article says about the PCR tests:

PCR Tests

“The long swab inserted into the nasopharyngeal cavity all the way to the roof of the nose … damages the fascicles of the olfactory nerve, which, as it turns out, has dire consequences for human health and lifespan because the olfactory nerve is one of only two windows in the cranium through which viruses and bacteria can move from nose to brain, thus can cross the blood-brain barrier, the other one being the trigeminal nerve.” – PCR Tests and the Depopulation Program

5 Likes

We’ve been taking Zelenko’s Z Pack - Quercetin, C, zinc and D for awhile. That should help. They’re also finding Niacin helps as does Famotadine and even diphenhydramine as well as baby aspirin.

Of course the “experts” like Fauci discount this stuff.

My wife had CV. She had two or three days of rough going and lost her smell for nearly 6 weeks. I never got it and she’s over it now and has antibodies agst it.

1 Like

Prayed for you and your husband to be healed soon.

2 Likes

OMG how could they do this??? So dangerous and evil. Thank you so much for this information. I will probably lose my job for not complying but I can look for another one. God will take care of my family… Thank you again so much. GOD BLESS :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Yes, God will provide. This just explains so much. Remember the push for this country to buy pcr tests and respirators? The more I think about it, the clearer this all gets. Maybe we can’t even begin to fathom the evil being done.

4 Likes

This is so evil the picture of that man while getting this test done just makes me so sad. I really have a heavy heart about everything going on. I really try to follow the rules and law but I will not submit to anything this vial. I pray for all of us who have to make these decisions because of evil and corrupt people. BUT GOD!!!

3 Likes

I definitely will. God Bless

1 Like

Thank you all for your prayers! I believe today is day 11 with CV and I finally have not had a fever in 24 hours! Praise the Lord! I have lots of fluid in my lungs and I am using a vaporizer for my breathing. I had a nurse come to the house two days ago and give me an IV which I feel really helped. Personally I dont think the vitamin c, d, Quercetin and zinc did anything for me. I had a fever for ten days! I seriously thought I was going to die! :sob: I have never been so sick in my life! I know everyone is different though so you do what works for you. I am so thankful to be alive and to be able to walk again! I have three young children that need me! This virus definitely does something to your legs. Take the aspirin for blood clots! I couldn’t move mine and neither could my husband. It was like something was attacking our legs. I couldn’t walk for nearly ten days. Also had severe nausea. My husbands co worker was hospitalized because he also could not use his legs. I got CV somehow from my husband and his co worker. Two of his coworkers tested positive at the same time he did. I still can’t taste or smell but I am just so thankful to be free of the fever and to have my legs back! Thank you God!!!

10 Likes

This is nothing I have heard of with the virus before not one patient has complained of this with me on the phone. However I have heard this is an ADE from the shots and from the monoclonal antibodies…

So as to the quercetin zinc etc. you did not take ivermectin. That is key. Also the sooner you start the better and additionally if you note on the FLCCC they are recommending much much higher doses if you were symptomatic. Did you do everything according to their protocol? Because if you didn’t I wouldn’t quite be so quick to say they didn’t work.

You didn’t have to go to the hospital did you? It’s not over yet… sounds like you were improving now so that is good

5 Likes

Molly,
Thank God you are doing better, when I read what you went through, I was scared I wouldn’t be as brave as you.
May the Spirit :dove: of the Living God, fall upon you, your husband, and household [children] may His Power carry you through to the end of this battle.
Thank you for sharing your [personal] experience Molly.

Warmly Doc :butgod_dark:

4 Likes

You may have some pneumonia too. Best to see a doctor if you can make it there.

1 Like

Yes I’m sure I have the pneumonia too. I do not want to go back to the hospital so I will tough it out at home. I get pneumonia regularly so does everyone else in my family. I know they will want to treat it with antibiotics but I refuse to take antibiotics so I will just treat it the way I normally do at home- nasal rinse, teas, gargle, honey, plenty of fluid and rest. I don’t normally take meds- only as an absolute last resort.

1 Like

Love Doc :rose:

4 Likes

If Monoclonal Antibodies are available in your area go get some quickly!

1 Like

Also up your doses of D,C,Zink and Quercetin but most importantly get some Ivermectin STAT

1 Like