🧋 Smoothies, juices, milkshakes, ice creams

Collagen helps skin, hair, nails and joints :grin:

3 Likes

I may sound boring or a health nut, but we love kefir smoothies made from raw milk kefir that i culture at home. I blend frozen banana strawberries and blueberries. Add some stevia and a little maple syrup and vanilla extract.
It’s our breakfast 3 days a week.

4 Likes

I think watermelon flavored bubble tea would be yummy. Wow! I’m a kid again!:star_struck:

3 Likes

I tried yesterday yaourt 0% with strawberries, I added an half of strawberrie to the already strawberries (it was light in taste), the result was really better :slight_smile: Next time I will add more.

Today, tested 3 strawberries with almond milk to make 25cl, it’s really good and red :yum:

3 Likes

I love my Cuisinart. Just made chocolate with Reeses cup chopped up. (Lots and lots of them). I remember the days of hand cranking the ice cream. I guess thats the good part of being old. I just cant do it ’ cause it takes tooooooo long…lol.

5 Likes

How to eat Mojo Roast Ice Cream

One container
One spoon

Remove lid, insert spoon, and enjoy! When satisfied, put lid back on container and pop back into the freezer until next time…if there IS a next time!

4 Likes

Yeah, but what size spoon?? I prefer a tablespoon. Why bother with the little things…lol.

4 Likes