Snack Bar πŸ˜‹ (feel free to indulge)

Our newly married daughter has been developing into a culinary wonder and today delighted us with a charcuterie which, to me, is just a fancy word for snacks. Quite awesome.:yum:

14 Likes

You and I had the same thought. :wink:

2 Likes

@JackN We’re usually accustomed to southern cuisine but our daughter has always liked to color outside lines. I can’t even pronounce charcuterie correctly :laughing:

3 Likes

Aw…thanks for sharing! That picture made me feel happy :heart::heart: She made a lovely plate for you!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m a total foodie. Hoping to see lots of other food related threads started. So
much fun😁

1 Like

Just realized that I thought you were saying we had the same thought about charcuterie :crazy_face:. Duh. It’s all good. We must have started our threads simultaneously :grin:. No problem. The more the merrier! I must say, your lasagna looks like pasta perfection :yum:

2 Likes

True! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks for the inspiration. I’m prepping one for my Dad’s birthday after purchasing some beautiful handmade wood cutting boards from Teen Challenge New England this week.

Anyone interested check them out. A Christ centered program for addicts, teen and adult. Guys in the program are making & selling the cutting boards to support the ministry.

https://tcrhodeisland.org/#landing

2 Likes

Oh cool! I will also forward the link to my daughter. She collects wooden cutters boards. Thanks! Take pictures of your charcuterie boards and share :grin:

Hey everyone within the vicinity of a McCallisters Deli….it’s FREE TEA DAY!! I shall be too caffeinated to post until later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey Hey! Its TACHOS Tuesday :taco::taco::taco:

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

tacos_fp_635x250_1449766310

3 Likes

love it.!.

1 Like