☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

Re-established! Welcome one and all! Gather together or mellow alone. Copious cups of encouragement and reflections are shared here. Your tab has been paid in full, so let’s get started!

16 Likes

Currently playing…

8 Likes

I want to sit in that hanging chair and stare out the window and maybe read a book from the bookshelf. Looks so pleasant and relaxing.
Any one else who wants to talk, please keep it down so we can enjoy the quiet and rest. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome, @DallasT! You get dibs on the swing! I believe there are earplugs and earbuds just for the asking.:relieved:

9 Likes

So, this just in from the tip jar…a fresh reminder to stir into your cup…

14 Likes

13 Likes

@Kitkat yesssss, please!!!

7 Likes

Cake, cat and coffee :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

16 Likes

Truly, we must have some resident pets! @Kitkat Sarah

Don’t mind me….just putting on some nap time instrumental hymns…

10 Likes

th (3)

Cheers everyone :two_hearts: :coffee: :two_hearts:!

What a lovely thread idea @Gracings and much needed :wink:.

16 Likes

Cake and coffee pls…hold the cat.

9 Likes

Gorgeous tip, here, @LDHW Denise! Thank you for sharing and thank you.
It seemed the right time.

Let me warm up that cup and could you take another sliver of that cake??

7 Likes

We can haz puppies, @jasonacts177!

8 Likes

Lol. I’m having kittens right now trying to resist expanding on my comment that ‘hold the cat’ was more concerned with…certain cuisine persuasions (CCP?) as opposed to any aversion to felines.

Love cats, dogs and all Gods creatures. Love what you’ve done with the place too @Gracings

/resumes latte moustaching

14 Likes

Gladly, I will hold and snuggle as many as you like :joy:

7 Likes

I haza puppy I can share. She has a sweepy tail though, so high tables only. She’s a cute beggar https://media.tenor.com/images/dd66a0389f709d4c7125fee0e84926c9/tenor.gif

7 Likes

LOL!! We are kinda, sorta supernaturally clean here, Jason! Shhhhhh….

And, thanks!:cherry_blossom:

Hey, I figure that this can be another-but-different gathering for all things gather-related, and with ambience!

8 Likes

Cupcakes Anyone?

1 Cor. 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

15 Likes

Love her, Sarah! We used to call my childhood beggerly pooch the Crumb Bum!
Who needs a Roomba?!

Absolutely!:old_key:

8 Likes

This inspired me to get going and stir up some casserole herb bread. BIL is coming tomorrow to finish up a project, and I’ll need somethin’-somethin’ to go with lunch. For the guys…it’s not GF for me…

Feel free to share your daily doings, too! Sometimes your push becomes our shove!

11 Likes