☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

Just popping on quick to show you just how excited my small doggo was to be at the beach today. Had to visit a special needs school nearby, so, while we were there :blush:

8 Likes

Good Morning and many blessings to all.

6 Likes

Lunch time here. Walking doggo in local park to refresh after a morning in school

7 Likes

That is just so pretty where you walk…@Kitkat

6 Likes

What a view, @Kitkat Sarah!

Good morning/day, @DallasT and @SherryM everyone stopping by!

Cups up {[_] for your day.:grinning:

Stay :salt:-y and shine His :bulb:!

5 Likes

Came across this and thought we all could use a pick me up of coffee and a smile.

P.S. I need someone to write in the :fox_face: Stay in the word! - Social Well - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum
thread so that I can post some more pictures. The program wouldn’t let me as it seems I am hogging the thread as no one else is posting. I still have a few pics I wanted to share. Hee Hee.
I like to keep old threads going when I can, and I share pics to encourage, as I don’t have much else to do and most times don’t know what to say.

7 Likes

I will check it out later.

2 Likes

I popped in, after Bayou found the key under the mat. :old_key:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone that commented on the thread so I could post again.

May each of you have a fantastic blessed day. Much love to you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Love your posts. Anytime we can be of service circumventing the system again let us know. :wink:

7 Likes

Good morning Everyone. Just a quick cup to go and I’ll check back later. Meanwhile love and blessings to everyone. Have a Great Day.

6 Likes

Did I miss the rapture?

Or is everyone just busy and not on the forum right now? I guess I will keep myself busy and find something to do. Till then, enjoy some Rose Apple tarts.

tarts

9 Likes

Those look really yummy… I will take one please… :heart: :grin:

6 Likes

I am on the run again. The garden is flourishing and it takes a chunk of the morning to water prune and pick. Now I have to grocery shop.
No squash or tomatoes needed for purchase!

5 Likes

I’ll take a tart, too!

5 Likes

Welcome back to the Solid Ground Cuppa House, Jack. @BayouBushi We have a lovely choice of chairs for you in the corner.

:smirk::wink:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Nope, you definitely cannot get away with that here!

3 Likes

What did I miss!!!

1 Like

Just stuff, jobs I’d rather not have to do, is keeping me busy. Now I need to tidy outside and walk dog before we go out at 10am. I seriously need life to slow down, it’s faster than before covid, and this is just doing the essentials.

2 Likes

In post 1581 I had asked anyone to post something in a thread so I could post again. The program would only allow me to make 5 comments and I had to wait for someone else to post so I could comment again. It was silly. You didn’t really miss anything.

1 Like