☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

Stomp around the target, like Joshua did…
Here’s the battle cry…

5 Likes

Love it Love it Love it.
Guess the guys don’t realize we have all kinds of entertainment in here as well as a game room - or is that next door?

I like the way your daughter thinks. Hee Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Here we go! We’ve got plenty of space!

5 Likes

True. Chocolate milkshake with whipped cream could be accepted with a smile,

6 Likes

Sorry, the intelligence data you are requesting is classified G-32. You do not have clearance at this time. Please try your inquiry at another time. This automated message will self destruct in five seconds. Counting down.

7 Likes

Hmmmmm not happy with that! Where’s @jasonacts177 when you need him? Think we might need to flag this to a moderator!

8 Likes

Just don’t summon the D-bot around here, LOL🤖

5 Likes

Emma, he’s prolly hiding in his wild garlic patch!

6 Likes

That’s tempting. I see we now have to have twenty characters for a post to post.

5 Likes

How did I miss this, @pbandj ? Excellent!

5 Likes

Interesting how such a free spirit (the D-man), who says he can tell fortunes, is even into rules of any kind.

5 Likes

Wonder what the rule may be for rolling dice now.

5 Likes

Disco Bot, please spin the wheel of morality for me.
Wheel of Morality turn, turn, turn. Teach us the lesson that we should learn.

Tilt

7 Likes

You didn’t! LOL…might need the @?

6 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t want to press my luck.

6 Likes

@Jon sit down and have your chocolate milkshake and just chill :smile:

R (4)

8 Likes

Here it is. I’m thinking Wakko is your hero.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far as saying “hero” but, he was a favorite.

7 Likes

Oh sure, when I am wide awake no one is here. Well I guess I will have to eat all these goodies by myself.

9 Likes

Close Merrilee! but not quite -

Alas the wild garlic season is all but spent (tho we still have enough folliage for one more pasta meal) but today Lis and I discovered God’s new mana provision:

God presents - Chicken of the Woods (Laetiporus sulphureus / Sulphur polypore) - a highly prized and edible mushroom that is relatively rare to find (in good form) yet grows in Spring through Autumn.

As the common name suggests the taste is somewhat reminiscent of lamb beef pork fish donkey …chicken.

@Glen @Romans1013 @BayouBushi

x

12 Likes